• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Can someone tell me how I have a script continue even after you lose a battle? I have tried to reconstruct something lie it myself but to no avail...

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
you can do this thing:you beat your enemy and then after the battle with a script,he uses max revive on his pokemon and then uses a strong move like hyper beam to knock your pokemon out and then you'll lose(thi won't be at the battle screen only at the script after the battle)

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
you can do this thing:you beat your enemy and then after the battle with a script,he uses max revive on his pokemon and then uses a strong move like hyper beam to knock your pokemon out and then you'll lose(thi won't be at the battle screen only at the script after the battle)
umm yea, That not really making any sense.

What I'm looking for is like in the 1st battle with gary, if you win the script goes to a differnt part but if you lose it goes to a differnet part :\ How do i do that?

edit: Okay I think I found out how the game does, instead of trainerbattle 0x1 or 0x0 it does 0x9, I think that continues it after the battle, but if anyone could help me confirm this it would be cool.

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
edit: Okay I think I found out how the game does, instead of trainerbattle 0x1 or 0x0 it does 0x9, I think that continues it after the battle, but if anyone could help me confirm this it would be cool.

Yeah. And if you lose, you won't lose any money.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
For losing, right before you go into the battle, it sets your Recover Spot (sethealingplace) as the place you want to go. Then, if you win, you can reset the recover spot to the most logical location and use a warp command. Make sure you know your Fly Positions though. You can check those in a map editor like Advance Map.

So...

EXAMPLE:
Sethealingplace 0x1
Trainerbattle 0x3 0x11 0xoffset
goto 0xoffset1

#offset1
[stuff, usually msgbox and callstd commands]
Warp 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0

You don't actually need a script continue, because you go right to the last place. :\

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
I wanted to tweak a script I found to encounter legendary pokemon since after the battle ends. Right now after you beat or capture it the pokemon is still there on the screen, it just doesn't do anything. I'd like to get rid of the sprite and pokemon after the the battle so it doesn't look like one is there and you can walk on the spot. Thanks

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bigboy

15 degrees off cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
help with warp

Game: Pokemon Fire Red
Type: tigger
Editor: XSE
Script:
Ok well I got this script. Just about everything works as it is suppose but I ran into something that has always given me trouble (even in pokescript). So I have tried to avoid it. But now I can't. So I need help. the only problem with the script is the warp command. After it gets to warp, the game just goes to a black screen. So any help would be great.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
I need a few scripts over here.... for a fire red hack.

1. What's the script that gives you the Pokedex? (More specifically. I want to be able to have my player talk to a certain guy who then gives the Pokedex right then and there.)
2. I'm trying to make a script so a guy disappears after you talk to him, so I use the disappear 0x1 script... he disappears after I talk to him, but then I take a step away and he reappears. How do I fix it so once he's talked to, he never appears again?

Doom Chaos

I don't have a title
Years
I edited the OAK script so it would occure as soon as I leave home. It would make him talk and make me go to the lab following him.
Everything works just fine, except for one thing: everytime I exit a house, it ALWAYS happens. It's a flag problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
Spoiler:

What's the problem? The flag is, but I don't know how to fix it. Please reply :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Type: Person Event (givepokemon)
Script
Spoiler:

what'd i do wrong? it just freezes when i click the guy

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
I edited the OAK script so it would occure as soon as I leave home. It would make him talk and make me go to the lab following him.
Everything works just fine, except for one thing: everytime I exit a house, it ALWAYS happens. It's a flag problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
Spoiler:

What's the problem? The flag is, but I don't know how to fix it. Please reply :)

if its a level script, you need to put a setvar 0x7000 0x1 or up at the top, if its a trigger script, put a
checkflag 0x_
if 0x1 goto @end
setflag 0x_

and just put this anywhere in the script

@end
release
end

Script
Spoiler:

well assuming you just copied this from a tut and switched stuff around to match it to your idea, then Its something wrong inside the game.

but if you made it yourself I don't see anyhting wrong with it

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I posted this script and destinyjagold answered me with an Incomprehensible answer so here this script again:
Spoiler:

everything works good but I want that some trainers will dissaper and only rico dissapers what to do?

also I need help with this script:
Spoiler:

This is a jesse james script I want to have a special music here and also I want them both to dissaper can I ggget a help with those 2 scripts so I can finally continue my hack?

Last edited:

tyhone

Good Mapper and Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Game: Fire Red
Event: Person (givepokemon)
Editor: Notepad

Spoiler:

Could sombody help meplease. I would like it so after the "givepokemon" the sprite disapears.
Also is i select yes if I would like to take it i can walk around but the message is still on my screen, I have no idea why though.
could somebody help me?

Last edited:
Years
Type: tigger
Script:
Ok well I got this script. Just about everything works as it is suppose but I ran into something that has always given me trouble (even in pokescript). So I have tried to avoid it. But now I can't. So I need help. the only problem with the script is the warp command. After it gets to warp, the game just goes to a black screen. So any help would be great.

Spoiler:

It should be like this, I think:
Spoiler:

Script
Spoiler:

IIRC, gosub doesn't exist in XSE.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I posted this script and destinyjagold answered me with an Incomprehensible answer so here this script again:
Spoiler:

everything works good but I want that some trainers will dissaper and only rico dissapers what to do?

also I need help with this script:
Spoiler:

This is a jesse james script I want to have a special music here and also I want them both to dissaper can I get a help with those 2 scripts so I can finally continue my hack?

canI get help here or what?,you think that I'm just taking scripts and wants that you will do them for me?,it's WRONG! I've tried to do that script alone and it came sucked!so yes I'm a nobb what can I do?not everyone here are smart like the spanish hackers -____- I just want help with those 2 stupid scripts in order to continue my hack that's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back