• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: The Ultimates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have updated my profile by quite a bit now. just working on images still though, but will you accept me now, or is there still some things i need to change?

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
hydramon: Sorry, but your grammar is pretty poor, you capitalize random words, and you don't seem that experienced when it comes to RPing. Yes you had a point when you said,
how would i ever get experience in RP's if everyone goes "sorry, we dont want new people"?
But your signup just isn't what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for beginning RPers. Also, you share 3 pokemon with Got-a-plan B. Now I know I didn't specifically state that this wasn't allowed, but originality is appreciated. Rejected.

bkzasazin: Accepted.
=====

So here's who we have so far:

-Kamotz (Phoenix + Victoria)
-Got-a-plan-B (Christian)
-Nerevarie (Jack Claude)
-Plasmaniac (Mike)
-bkzasazin (Ezekiel)

So I'd say that's about enough. I'm closing signups for MALE characters...I will be accepting FEMALE characters only. Again, that's FEMALE characters only (so I'm not accused of sexism). If no one signs up between now and...whenever i get that first post up, then too bad for them, signups will close very shortly after the first post (which is being worked on now).

Last edited:

The Dominator 2000

The Dominator
Years
Name: Damian Johnson (people call him Dame)
Physical Description: He is about 6 feet 7 inches tall. He is around 230 pounds of pure muscle. He has black spiked up hair with red highlighted tips. He wears a black necklace. He wears a black shirt. He wears black camoflage pants with black boots. The only reason why he's tough and muscular is because he been weight training after he decided to just let his pokemon be and train on their own.
Personality: He is a regular nice guy when it comes down to socializing but when it comes to trainer battling, he is the meanest person you can find in a single region. When he's trainer battling with a trainer, he doesn't get cruel to his own pokemon but to his opponents because every pokemon trainer he battled so far to this point isn't trying their best.
Region From: Kanto
Region Currently In: Sinnoh
History: He was a regular human before he found out that his father gave him a Charmander for his birthday. In his travels he been with the same Charmander since he was ten years old but when he was seventeen his Charmander evolved into a Charizard. In his teen years he been flying on his Charizard for years until he caught more pokemon as his journey continued. Now he's a hard working man and he lets his pokemon to do their own training.

1. Flames
Species: Charizard
Description: He is a regular Charizard but instead of a normal Charizard, he is a shiny Charizard. During Damian was just ten years old, his father gave it to him for his birthday when it was a shiny Charmander.
Personality: He is a wonderful and kind Charizard that cared for Damian when he was sad and felt like he was alone. Flames protects Damian at all costs no matter if it's a friend of Damian.

2. Gator
Species: Feraligatr
Discription: In the beginning of his Johto journey, he was helping Professor Elm calming down a frieghten Totodile. When Professor Elm and Damian calmed it down, the Totodile befriended Damian and then later on it evolved into a Feraligatr.
Personality: Since it was a Totodile, it been scared of dark places and any bug pokemon encounters Damain. Damian still can't make Feraligatr unfrieghten because Feraligatr won't let him to. When it comes towards pokemon battling, Feraligatr is a vicious pokemon to battle with and against.

3. Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Discription: In the beginning of Damian's Hoenn adventure, he picked a Torchic to help put Professor Birch catch a wild Poochyena. After the battle, Professor Birch told Damian that him and Torchic was a perfect fighting match so Torchic came with Damian and then it evolved into a Blaziken.
Personality: He loves to fight any pokemon that gets in his way and he wins everyone also. When he gets feirce and his hot fur catches on fire, nobody even Damian himself wants to touch Blaze or else they'll get fired quick.

4. Terror
Species: Torterra
Discription: When Damian finally arrived in Sinnoh, he saw a hurt Turtwig so when he got to a pokemon center, Professor Rowan was there and he told Damian that he could keep it for himself. Later on in Damians adventure, the Turtwig evolved into a Grotle then into a Torterra.
Personality: He is a care giving pokemon that gives Damain anything to eat when he's hungry or feeling hungry. He is like Damian's second caring pokemon that protects Damian no matter what it takes. When he's in a pokemon battle, he comes out with a huge quaking surprise.

5. Shadow
Species: Weavile
Discription: When Damian was on top of Mt. Coronet, he found an injured Sneasel that had a broken claw so he cured it inside a pokemon center and then when he was looking at Sneasel, she found a part of a claw on the ground and then when Sneasel put it on to replace her missing claw, it evolved into a Weavile.
Personality: She is a vicious, fierce, silent killing, and stealing pokemon that Damian loves. She doesn't have a pokeball to go into because Damian threw it away in a dumpster. After when his Charizard and his Torterra had a fight of caring Damian because he was sick, Shadow came out of the darkness of night with a bushel of apples to feed Damian.

6. Razor
Species: Absol
Discription: He is a nice and caring pokemon top of Damian's Charizard and Torterra. He gives Damian anything possible that contains food and items. He is just like Damians Weavile because when Damian caught it, he let it out and Damian threw the pokeball towards a wall and it broke apart. Now Weavile and Absol are both walking and running with Damian.
Personality: If you watch Absol go into his bad side, he is more vicious than Weavile, Weavile just defeats the pokemon in one hit but when Absol is done battling, he tears up anything in the whole perimeter of the battle area, including trees, grass, and buildings.

Years
hydramon: Sorry, but your grammar is pretty poor, you capitalize random words, and you don't seem that experienced when it comes to RPing. Yes you had a point when you said, But your signup just isn't what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for beginning RPers. Also, you share 3 pokemon with Got-a-plan B. Now I know I didn't specifically state that this wasn't allowed, but originality is appreciated. Rejected.

Gah... Oh Well. Have fun with your RP, I'll be an avid reader instead ^-^. I hope I can participate in a later RP of yours. Thanks anyway!

Years
name:starly
physical description:i don't always go to to gyms so fast i also research and catch pokemon.
personality:i'm a bit good at getting gym badges and researching pokemon and finding out there moves.
region from:kanto
region currentley in:sinnoh
history:in my history i have been battled alot of times and i won i have never ever been defeated and the sinnoh region is alot harder than i thought it was easy but it was hard so i made it to gym 8 and it is impossible to get there first i need to catch diagla 2nd i need to open the roads hard.This is my secong league and most hardest one yet i have done well to quallfy for it.
pokemon:starly,diagla,squirtle,turtwig,staraptor and torttera

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
The Dominator 2000: Rejected, as I said, I'm no longer accepting Male characters

q2r5o900: Rejected, See above ^. Also, you're grammar/spelling sucks, you didn't even bother to finish the signup sheet. What you did finish is piss-poor, and your character is only 10, whereas the minimum age was stated to be 19.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Hmm... Seems interesting (and fun!). I've been wanting to sign-up for a good RPG for a while. I suppose I'll use a character I've created before, with a few more years of experience and a few changes here and there...

Name: Ayla Rubison

Physical Description: Ayla is small in build, only slightly over five feet tall and lacking much muscular form. However, she is very quick, both in reflexes and running speed. Her skin is pale, her hair long, straight, and black as midnight. She often wears black or gray clothing, giving her a dark look most of the time. The only bright things about her are her eyes, a deep and penetrating shade of green. Ayla also never goes without a simple necklace consisting of a pure crimson gem tied to a thin black strand of string. The necklace is very dear to her, and she has never removed it from its rightful place around her neck since it was given to her years ago.

Personality: When it comes to other people, Ayla is very reserved and silent, sometimes even seeming rather cold. She keeps to herself, even going as far as to intentionally avoid others. However, when she is needed, she will rise to the occasion no matter what. Not one act before considering the outcome, she is incredibly thoughtful and tries to use her mind to the best of her ability, even though she can be hesitant to state her opinion without a serious cause to do so. There is a sense of duty within Ayla that fuels her to do good for not just herself, but the world, even if it seems hard to imagine her actually helping people.

Ayla shares a unique connection with Pokemon. While she cannot actually speak to them in their own language, she shares a deep bonding connection with them, especially the ones she considers to be her trusted companions. Inlaid within her is a strange means of undertsanding Pokemon, and a way to get across her meanings to them. She considers this to be a result of her simple love and interest in Pokemon, but she accepts the fact that it could very well be something else. Whatever the answer, it's a mystery shrouded in darkness, and she honestly doesn't care so much as to what that answer is.

Region From: Jhoto (her hometown is Goldenrod City)
Region Currently In: Kanto

History: Ayla never knew her parents, and grew up with her grandmother in a run-down old house on a dark side of Goldenrod City. While living with her grandmother taught her many things, such as how to provide for herself (as her grandmother had her do all the chores, shopping, cooking, etc.), she never really learned how to be independant until the day of an event which many would consider sorrowful. After going out on this gray day, Ayla returned home to find her grandmother dead, simply of natural causes. Not favoring the idea of living in an orphanage or foster home now that she was without a guardian, she took to the road and headed off on what would become her Pokemon journey, accompanied by her one and only true friend, a Meowth she had owned since she was five. While Ayla does not recall the exact age she was when her grandmother passed away, as birthdays were rarely made important in her life, she believes she was between the ages of nine and eleven.

In the early months journey, her abilities were put to the test. She faced the maze of the Ilex Forest, the unforgiving waves of the Whirlpool Islands, and the deepest, most frozen reaches of the Ice Caves. Many trainers challenged her, many Pokemon joined her, and many great experiences that all trainers must face came her way. What separated her from most trainers, though, was that she was not on her quest simply to be crowned a "Pokemon Master", or for a sense of personal accomplishment. She was doing this because she had no other life to go back to, and no other life to move on to. If not the life of a trainer, what else? All the same, the concept of collecting Gym badges and competing the the Leagues which she had once found pointless and without real purpose now began to seem more and more like an exciting challenge to test and push her even further. And, so after about two years of exploring her home region of Jhoto, from the western island of Cianwood to the dark, twisted bowels of Mt.Silver, Ayla ventured to New Bark, the official "starting-point" for most trainers, and re-began her journey in hopes of competing in the Jhoto-Kanto Pokemon League.

About a year later, when she was around the age of thirteen or fourteen, Ayla was facing the toughest trainers from all around in the League itself, backed by her team of loyal Pokemon companions and her years of training and experience. She placed fourth in the over all tournament standings. Ayla considered this a great achievement; she'd never expected nor really wanted to win first place.

She then ventured to Hoenn, in hopes of furthering her skills, though she only remained there for about two years. The longest time she spent in this region was on the shores of Lilycove, where the open sea and air of mystery entranced and fascinated her. While she collected all eight of Hoenn's Gym badges, Ayla never did compete in the Hoenn League, as the annual event had come and gone by the time she recived the eighth and final badge of Sootpopolis City. Not keen on waiting around for another ten months, she returned home to Jhoto, and then headed east to Kanto.

While in Kanto, the event that truly led to Ayla's eventual interest in joining the S.H.E.I.L.D. occured, and it lay a crippling blow to her. Grakl, her beloved Honchkrow and the second Pokemon she ever owned, was stolen by none other than the likes of a Team Rocket member. She hunted the Rocket member down and stormed straight into their base, a raging force that was six formed into one being; her and her five remaining Pokemon. However, when they finally reached what they were hoping would be the reuinion between Ayla and her lost friend, it was revealed that Grakl had already been killed by the harsh cruelty that Team Rocket considered to be "training". Ever since then, a dark and never-satisfied craving for vengeance has burned inside of her, loathing the group known as Team Rocket with every fiber of her being, and the beings of her Pokemon companions as well.

After recieving the Viridian City Earth badge, Ayla felt she was ready to seek out any kind of revenge. Not just against Team Rocket, but any and every person that dared to do such things to Pokemon as tearing them away from their trusted friends and pulling them into lives of cruelty and blind slavery. After hearing of the S.H.E.I.L.D., Ayla knew that this could be her chance to truly make a difference, and help put a stop to such demented and evil ways. At first she had doubts because of her age, but she realized that with thirty-six badges, good placing in one League, at least nine years of training experience, and team of ever-loyal Pokemon at her disposal, she would have to manage to stand a heck of a good chance. Besides, where would doubts get her in the end?

Pokemon:

Persian
Absol
Quilava
Nidoking
Marowak
Froslass

Name/Nickname: Ginger
Species: Persian
Description and Personality: Ginger is Ayla's very first Pokemon, and has been with her for fourteen years. She, other than the crimson-gem necklace, is the only thing Ayla inherited from her parents. A master of tough physical attacks, she fights with lithe speed, razor-sharp claws, and fangs that bite mercilessly. She also likes to use a more subtle approach in battle, tricking the foe and using confusing moves like Taunt and Captivate.

Only turusting of Ayla, Ginger is very overprotective, and would guard her trainer and friend with her life. She does not have a Pokeball, and follows Ayla's every footstep. Also, Ginger has a notably unique fur-color. Rather than the normal shade of very pale tan, her pelt is a dazzling display of mixed and blended auburns, golds, and other autumny shades. Ability-wise, she is just like any other Persian.

Name/Nickname: Silver
Species: Absol
Description and Personality: Silver is like most Absols; snow-white and tough with a sense of duty to warn people of danger. In fact, Ayla first saw him just before her grandmother died, while she was walking near the Ilex Forest. The two of them exchanged a glance, and then he ran away. Neither expected that only a month or so later Ayla would find him in the forest, trapped by a poacher, and save him from a terrible fate. He fled back into the darkness of the forest, but followed her uncertainly in the days that proceeded, until finally he came to her of his own will and allowed her to capture him. He has a scar on his paw where he was snagged in the trap.

Name/Nickname: Soto
Species: Quilava
Description and Personality: Soto is a brave and energetic Quilava. He fights boldly, obeying Ayla's every command to the best of his ability. When he reached the point of evolving into Typhlosion, he forced himself to cancel the process, apparently deciding that he preferred the lithe form of a Quilava over the bulky power of a Typhlosion.

When Ayla came to New Bark, there was an overhanging sadness in the little town. While curious, she tried to ignore it and proceeded to see Proffesor Elm, the renowned Pokemon researcher, who frequently accepted visits from eager trainers in need of knowledge. When she did so, he had a Cyndaquil with him that looked utterly heartbroken and shattered. The Proffessor told her that its trainer, who was only just strating out, had been killed in a car accident. The Cyndaquil apparently had a love for battling, but now without a trainer, it was devestated and without a purpose in life. Ayla felt she could relate completely with him, and offered to be his new trainer. Ever since, Soto the Quilava has been one of her most loyal Pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Pona
Species: Nidoking
Description and Personality: Years of vigorous training and the urge to improve himself have made Pona into quite a powerful force to be reckoned with. He's huge, brute, and always ready for a fight. Ayla believes the reason he's so serious about getting stronger now is because when she first caught him as a tiny, runty Nidoran, he continuously lost battles and ended up losing much of his self confidence. Evolving into Nidorino gave him a boost, and ever since he's proven himself to be the most destructive and powerful Pokemon on her team.

Name/Nickname: Sasha
Species: Marowak
Description and Personality: While she's got skill in battle and isn't hesitant to obey Ayla, Sasha has a deep inner sadness that resides in her past. Apparently, according to the laws of Cubone and Marowak society in the wild, when every Cubone comes of age, it must face off in a fight to the death with its mother. If it wins, it must prove its strength by killing its mother, then use her bones as iuts mask and weapon. Sasha ended up the victor of her son's match, but she could not bring herself to complete the ritual by ending his life, and fled to live the life of a loner, never to return. She never found out what happened to her son, who was left alive without mask nor bone in hand. She never got over this event, and never stopped regretting her descision.

Name/Nickname: Goddess
Species: Froslass
Description and Personality: Once a fearful and cowardly Snorunt, Goddess lost all over her nervous nature when she evolved into a Froslass. Now, she has a very vain nature, and in battle fights in a manner that exaggurates every move, attempting to make herself look as graceful as possible. Surprisingly, she actually achieves this well, and rarely finds herself in the situation of a loss.

Wow, I must be feeling morbid with all those mentions of death... Well, let me know if there's anything wrong with it, and I'll be more than willing to edit. :)

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I thought this one died, but they I saw Piez post a character. So my hopes are back up. So hopefully we get a few more and we start.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! Lets get this thread alive again.

This will be the first time I've RPed as a girl, but this RP is so interesting that I'm willing to give it a shot. Hope you like it.

Name: Tricia Ebony Asterton

Physical Description: Tricia's appearance starts off atop her head, with light golden-blonde hair flowing downwards to her shoulders. Very rarely is her hair seen down, the only times being when she's angry and thankfully there have been few of those instances, and is usually kept up in two pony tails on both sides, but more so towards the back. Her skin has a light tan to it, not too dark and not too pale, and from a short distance can be seen as soft, as if rubbing silk through your fingers. Her eyes are what most people fancy, the piercing icy blue showing both beauty and power, and she does not hesitate you use them to manipulate things to her advantage.

Continuing downward, we come to Tricia's upper body where she takes great pride and dressing herself. Her top is a simple pink tanktop, cutting off just above the navel, as is allows her arms and shoulders to be free to move in the midst of conflict. Covering her shoulders and arms is a black jacket, mimicing the tanktop and cutting off just above the navel. Most of the time she is seen in her jacket, but when the times comes for a battle it is tossed aside like a cheap rag doll. Hanging from her neck is necklace with a pokeball attached to it, containing Tricia's very first pokemon that travels with her everywhere. Finishing up the upper body, Tricia has her finger nails painted a simple pink, to match her tanktop, and a white dotted design to show her creativity.

Moving down again, arriving at the lower extremities of Tricia, a pair of blue jeans, snuggly fit to her small frame, is what she wears. When walking, Tricia usually places her hands in the tight pockets out of sheer boredom. Finishing up her outfit are black sneakers, giving her the ability to run if needed, with matching black laces.

Tricia had always learned that one must be agile, as well as strong, in order to survive. And with that knowledge she picked out this specific outfit, to roam the regions in, knowing full well it would benefit all the traits necessary of a good trainer.

Personality: Quiet. This was usually what one would see if they were to ever encounter Tricia. She keeps to herself mostly, never learning to connect with humans too well, and usually only makes conversations with her pokemon. When she does talk with other people, it is very rare and only for a few short moments. Below that quiet exterior though, is a loving and nurturing interior waiting and growing larger with every passing moment. Always taught to care for those around her, Tricia is one of those people that puts others over themselves no matter who the person was, stranger or friend. Now while she has made many friends through pokemon, Tricia still feels the pain of lonliness because she doesn't make many people friends. And with this comes a burden, of not knowing who to trust and if it were to happen, could she trust them forever.

Region From: Tricia was born in Enterna City of the Sinnoh Region, just down the street from the Enterna Gym where she won her first Gym badge.

Region Currently In: Just arrived in Oreburg City the day before, now making her way home to Enterna City to rest before heading to the Kanto Region.

History: Starting her pokemon journey at the age of eleven, Tricia had been traveling throughout the regions for nine long years. And within those nine years, she made her way through the Sinnoh, Johto and Hoenn regions; the Hoenn region being her latest accomplishment. Before getting ahead of ourselves, we should go back to how Tricia came into the world.

Born through two loving parents, Jasmine and Jacob Asterton, Tricia was raised to be kind hearted, righteous and a hard worker. And it was after she turned one, that her parents knew she would grow up to be a great pokemon trainer. Showing early signs by commanding the family persian to attack wild Pidgey, or atleast thats what they thought their beloved daughter was babbling about. It was around Tricia's fifth birthday that she recieved her very own pokemon, a Shinx, which she has grown to love and been on all her adventures with. Continuing on in life, Tricia had been enrolled early in trainer school to learn the basics before going on her own pokemon adventure. School started when she was seven, and lasted for four years when she graduated, third in her class, and made her way on her pokemon journey with Rezz, her shinx.

Usually, most trainers from Enterna City thought they could easily beat the gym leader the day they started their journey. Tricia was not most trainers, whom usually ended up with defeat for their arrogance, and immediately began training in the Enterna Forest. It was for the first few weeks of her journey that Tricia trained, and where she encountered a Budew wondering around. Deciding that she must capture such a magnificent creature, she walked towards the small pokemon and told it she wanted to capture it. The pokemon gave a slightly confused look, having not encountered many humans, and then jumped into a defensive position a few fet away. Tricia called out Rezz and the battle commenced right away. Around thirty or so minutes later, Tricia stood triumphet with her first caught pokemon in hand.

Tricia wanted to help her new Budew to evolve into a Roselia, so for the next two weeks they trained hard to reach their goal. Budew trained against rocks, trees, water and even Rezz herself to gain strength and experience to become an Roselia. Unfortunately, all the hard work from those two weeks seemed to have failed, and Budew never evolved. Feeling weak, Tricia was sadened that she couldn't help her newest pokemon companion. After a couple of days, they made their way back to Eterna City to challenge the gym leader.

The battle began, Tricia using her Budew and the gym leader using a Turtwig. For awhile, the Turtwig and Tricia's Budew held their own against each other but thankfully Budew was victorious. Next, the gym leader called out her Bayleef. Deciding that Budew needed to rest, Tricia recalled her and sent out Rezz. After another long set of clashes, it seemed that Tricia might gain her victory but it was not to be. After dodging an attacked from Rezz, Bayleef surprised both Rezz and Tricia with a hyper beam that blasted Rezz into the wall. Not wanting her long time friend to get hurt, Tricia recalled her and removed her from the remaining battle.

It was up to Budew to help Tricia win her battle, and she quickly sent her out, exhaustion clearly present on her face. The battle began, attack after attack being thrown at them both, never coming close to an ending. Suddenly, after being hit with a Razor Leaf attack, Budew began evolving, finally, into a Roselia. Unfortunately, the evolution was not enough, and Bayleef again finished the match with a hyper beam attack. This was a loss for Tricia, but it was a win for Budew as she finally had evolved and that was enough for Tricia to be happy.

Many encounters like this one continued through Tricia's journey, some glorious victories and some painful losses, but she never gave up hope that she could always win. Everytime she felt defeat, she went and trained harder and returned to reach her goal of victory. And it was just a few weeks ago, after making a brief visit to the Orange Islands, that Tricia had felt victory. She had come across a Lapras with, what appeared to be, an attitude problem. The female Lapras was challenging humans to capture it, but up until then all had failed. Tricia stepped up to plate, never willing to back down from any possibility of a new pokemon, and started the battle with her Glameow. The battle didn't last very long, the Lapras proving to be more powerful than Tricia could have anticipated. After suffering defeat, Tricia asked the Lapras if she could have another shot the next day and the Lapras agreed. So off to train Tricia did, and the next day she returned, again choosing her Glameow to battle. The battle lasted much longer than before, surprising the Lapras, and this time after a very lucky combination, Tricia won.

It was now that Tricia was on her way home, arriving in Oreburg City yesterday, to Eterna City to rest for a few days before heading off to the Kanto Region, to continue her Pokemon journey.

Pokemon: Luxray, Roserade, Glameow, Rapidash, Tropius and Lapras.

For your Pokemon...Fill out one for each Pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Rezz
Species: Luxray
Description and Personality: Rezz has the appearance of an ordinary Luxray, nothing specific standing out to make her different by her looks. Her personality is that of loyality. Always willing to defend Tricia's honor, she gives every battle, simple or advanced, her full attention and effort. And it is because of this loyality and dedication that Rezz is the pokemon to hang from Tricia's necklace.

Rezz and Tricia crossed paths back when she was just a Shinx, Tricia's father had gone to the Pokemon center and adopted her for Tricia's fifth birthday. Ever since then, they traveled throughout the Sinnoh, Johto and Hoenn regions. And of those regions, Johto had always been Rezz's favorite. The pokemon there were just always friendly, and she remembered battling a wild Donphan their to test her abilities. It was after this battle that Rezz evolved from a Shinx to a Luxio, the second of three stages she would achieve.

Then, when in the Hoenn region, Rezz evolved from Luxio to Luxray after training for three weeks with Tricia as she prepared to face Flannery, the fire type gym leader. After all their hard work, Rezz achieved her ultimate goal and evolved, and then went on to help Tricia gain her fourth gym badge of the Hoenn region.

Name/Nickname: N/A
Species: Roserade
Description and Personality: Roserade doesn't not have the typical appearance of a Roserade. Instead of white hair, she has red hair, and instead of a green body she has and orange one. Also, instead of the normal red and blue flowers for hands, she has two purple ones. This has always made Roserade feel good about herself, not being just your everyday Roserade, and allowing her to be unique. Her personality is shy, she always hides behind Tricia or Tricia's other pokemon when just hanging around. When it comes to battling though, she gets a boost of confidence and doesn't know when to quit, and has on some occassions been seriously hurt for ignoring Tricia's plea's to stop.

Roserade started out as a Budew captured by Tricia in the Sinnoh Region, somewhere around the Eterna Forest. It was after training for weeks, and after a long battle with the Eterna Gym leader, that Budew evolved into a Roselia. It was later during Tricia's travels in the Johto region that she evolved into a Roserade. It was after a long battle against Tricia's Glameow, who then had been wild and decided to battle Tricia to show its dominance as a pokemon. Roserade was as happy as could be after finally finishing evolving, and everyone celebrated, including Tricia's new Glameow, by Roserade showing off her new found abilities.

Species: Glameow
Description and Personality: Nothing spectacular about Glameows appearance, she does however have a black spot on the center of each of her paws. Other than that, she has the typical appearance of a Glameow. Glameow likes to think that she is better than all ofthe other pokemon around her, constantly asking Tricia to use her to battle against wild pokemon, gym leaders and even Tricia's other pokemon. Even when Tricia doesn't referee the battle, Glameow cons the other pokemon into little skirmishes, and tries to show off all her fancy moves. Glameows favorite attack is shadow claw, and she is constantly seen attacking trees and bushes trying to perfect it even further.

Glameow was captured after a battle with Tricia's Roserade, who had been a Roselia at the time. The Glameow had been sitting in a tree when Tricia walked by, her Roselia walking next to her, and Glameow decided she wanted to battle and show off her skills. So she lept from the tree and landed a few feet in front of Tricia. Roselia had immediately gone into a defensive stance, ready to attack at the slightest command from Tricia. Tricia admired Glameows courage to step up immediately to challenge her, and she accepted the battle. And as you know, she was defeaten and captured.

Species: Rapidash
Description and Personality: Rapidash's appearance is essentially the same thing as any rapish, minus the red and yellow spirals that cover small portions of her body. The reason for this is because she was originally from the Orange Islands, and every pokemon appearance changes slightly by living on them, its a form of adaptability for the islands. Her personality however is pure dedication, devoting every second out of her pokeball to training and to becoming stronger. With this, Rapidash lacks social skills with other pokemon, she's not cruel to other pokemon she just says something very minimal and moves on.

Rapidash and Tricia crossed paths when she made her trip out to the Orange Islands, picking up a couple of wins and losses along the way. The Rapidash had been roaming around, occassionally training against some trees or rocks, when Tricia saw her. Tricia watched the horse pokemon as she constantly did battle with herself, and it was then that Tricia knew her dedication would come in handy for her journeys. So Tricia approached the pokemon, and Rapidash made a move to run off. Tricia of course yell to her, and then convinced her into a battle. Rezz was used for this, knowing fully well that if she wanted to prove her ownself to Rapidash she would need her strongest companions help. And so the battle ensued, and in the end Tricia was not happy. Rapidash won, and it seemed as if all hope to gain this pokemon was lost. Rapidash knew that Tricia had put in all her effort, just like her own personality, and agreed to come along for Tricia's journey.

Name/Nickname: N/A.
Species: Tropius
Description and Personality: Trophius, what to say about Tricia's Trophius. Well her appearance is that of a normal Trophius, the green leaves, the fruit growing from her neck, nothing makes this Trophius stand out appearance wise. That of course doesn't make Trophius anyless of a pokemon, her uniqueness just lives in her personality and skills. Speaking of personality, we should move into how Trophius, while large in size, is the biggest of cowards. She's afraid of even her own shadow, and only feel comfortable when around Tricia. She hates having to battle against Glameow, always being terrorized for being ever more of a scaredy cat than the actual cat. With this fear comes power though, that beings because Trophius always feels her life is at risk and it allows her to use a lot more combinations of powerful attacks. During regular battling, she is fine for the most part with the smaller pokemon like Pichu's or Chimchars. After that, all hell breaks loose and she starts ignoring Tricia's commands and attacks wildly.

Trophius is the baby of all of Tricia's pokemon, being born from an egg that Tricia had found on one of her return visits to Eterna City. That only being a year ago, Trophius is still trying to get us to that fact there there are many scary things out there, but so far the scariest of them all is Glameow. Tricia was such a loving and carrying trainer that she was the only thing that Trophius was not afraid of, well atleast for the time being. So far Tricia has never had to be angry with Trophius, but it's most likely that her fear with cause problems for Tricia and allowing her temper to release.

Species: Lapras
Description and Personality: Not your normal everyday looking Lapras, this one is especially unique to the fact that she is red NOT blue. And with this rarity, was the reason that Lapras was challenging trainers back when living in the orange islands. Her personality, when Tricia first met her was that of an arrogant pokemon who thought she was the best, basically the attitude that accompanies Glameow everywhere. But after Tricia came back after defeat and was victorious of her, Lapras changed her attitude towards Tricia and her other pokemon. Of course, her attitude didn't change completely, and when going up against wild pokemon or a gym leader/trainers, her arrogance that she was better reared it ugly head.

As stated before, Lapras was caught by Tricia from the orange islands after Tricia saw her challenging humans to capture her for her amazing rarity of being a red Lapras. This was the last pokemon that Tricia had ever caught, and even decided to ride her back to Sinnoh as she made her way home to rest before making way to the Kanto region. With all of these pokemon, Tricia wished to finally win a League championship seeing as she only made it to the top 16 of both the Hoenn and Johto Leagues, and the top 8 of the Sinnoh League.

(I am finally done, I hope you enjoy it and come back and revive this roleplay. I'd hate for all this hard work to go wasted.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back