• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terumi-kantoku

Cat Lover Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
Today I bought a Primal Clash booster box. I´m quite satisfied. Got Wailord EX, Groundon EX, Aggron EX, Primal Kyogre EX and the cherry of the sundae was Mega Gardevoir EX FA <3 I wanted it so much.

Also some nice holos, like Blaziken and Aegislash.

Reactions: Fil
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Sweet^^^

in regards to the 15th anniversary pikachu

Im debating of whether to buying the card ($115ish) or the entire box (sealed lowest 160ish)

I would just buy the card, unless you were planning on keeping it sealed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened up 2 of the Ditto 3 packs and 4 Mega Aggron packs.

In the 3 packs I got Groudon Full Art and Sharpedo Ex and in thesingles I got Kyorge Ex so 3 new cards. The Groudon was in the Aggron pack)

Spoiler:

Right now it seems buying (Mega Aggron) singles and Ditto 3 packs(With at least 1 Mega Aggron pack) are better for this set.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I opened up 2 of the Ditto 3 packs and 4 Mega Aggron packs.

Right now it seems buying (Mega Aggron) singles and Ditto 3 packs(With at least 1 Mega Aggron pack) are better for this set.

I've noticed the pulls on the 3 packs seem to be pulling amazingly well. Every video on Youtube I've seen with these seem to be averaging at least 1 EX. I hope this is a continuing trend for Nintendo.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Ordered 3 "hot" primal clash packs off ebay. These were weighted to have only ultra rares

Pulled a groudon ex and two wailords ex's.

Not too bad I guess. Prolly just better off buying individual cards at this point

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Made my last few purchases for a while, at least until the Double Crisis set comes out. I ordered:
2nd Cheren Full Art - £5
2nd Xerneas Full Art - £7.50
2nd Full Art Fossil Researcher- £4.80
Tornadus EX Full Art- £10

That'll do nicely for a while...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Opened 2 more Ditto 3 packs and each had an ex, Kyorge and Aggron

Also bought some single packs and got Mega Gardevoir Ex and Latios Ex. I also got Milotic Holo, that just leaves Ludicolo, Huntail, Crawdaunt and Aegislash for missing holos.

Here's my February pull picture.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Opened four more of the Ditto 3 packs and didn't get any new cards but my streak of getting an ex in every pack has continued.
Spoiler:

Unfortunately this is the back of the Gardevoir.
Spoiler:

Front
Spoiler:

It has that same issue Giratina Full Art and Professor Birch had with white on the back caused by the printing of the foil. But this is far more noticeable. Good thing I already have a perfect one. From what I've noticed the Pokemon company puts a lot of effort into their Japanese cards and very little effort in their english cards. At this point if you get a non miscut/non damaged full art or even a psa 10 full art from a pack of Primal Clash you are very lucky.
So I'm not yet sure if I will get another booster box of Primal Clash or just continue to buy more of these Ditto 3 packs, the Ditto 3 packs seem to average 3 ex's for every 4 packs but so far I've been pulling duplicates in them. Also an interesting thing the Gardevoir and the Sharpedo were upside down in the pack, the other two were right side up.

Last edited:

Fil

Years
Opened four more of the Ditto 3 packs and didn't get any new cards but my streak of getting an ex in every pack has continued.
Spoiler:

Unfortunately this is the back of the Gardevoir.
Spoiler:

Front
Spoiler:

It has that same issue Giratina Full Art and Professor Birch had with white on the back caused by the printing of the foil. But this is far more noticeable. Good thing I already have a perfect one. From what I've noticed the Pokemon company puts a lot of effort into their Japanese cards and very little effort in their english cards. At this point if you get a non miscut/non damaged full art or even a psa 10 full art from a pack of Primal Clash you are very lucky.
So I'm not yet sure if I will get another booster box of Primal Clash or just continue to buy more of these Ditto 3 packs, the Ditto 3 packs seem to average 3 ex's for every 4 packs but so far I've been pulling duplicates in them. Also an interesting thing the Gardevoir and the Sharpedo were upside down in the pack, the other two were right side up.

That's too bad about your Gardevoir, Girantina FA, and Professor Birch cards. Also, I'll have to maybe pick up a couple Ditto 3 packs and see how that goes.

Years
Grabbed one of the Phantom Forces blisters with the Groudon pin inside. The Phantom Forces pack had: reverse holo Battle Compressor, Spiritomb, Hand Scope, Target Whistle, and Trick Coin. Furious Fists Pack 1 had reverse holo Herbal Energy and Beartic. Furious Fists Pack 2 had Blaziken, Super Scoop Up, and Jaw Fossil.

Not bad, not great for a 3 pack.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Grabbed one of the Phantom Forces blisters with the Groudon pin inside. The Phantom Forces pack had: reverse holo Battle Compressor, Spiritomb, Hand Scope, Target Whistle, and Trick Coin. Furious Fists Pack 1 had reverse holo Herbal Energy and Beartic. Furious Fists Pack 2 had Blaziken, Super Scoop Up, and Jaw Fossil.

Not bad, not great for a 3 pack.

It seems like every pack you have opened for the past 3 months haven't contained a single ultra rare. Are you sure Pack-Weighers aren't rampant in your area?

Years
It seems like every pack you have opened for the past 3 months haven't contained a single ultra rare. Are you sure Pack-Weighers aren't rampant in your area?

They might be, but I rarely see anyone else actually grabbing packs from the shelf at my local Target, and most of my boosters have been from the multipacks of late rather than individual packs.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Got another one of those "hot packs" of ebay. This one around $6 shipped

Pulled a Maxie's hidden ball trick FA

Not bad

Fil

Years
I recently purchased 36 EX Power Keepers packs (not a booster box).

Spoiler:

Top three pulls:

Spoiler:

I was pretty psyched when I pulled that Vaporeon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Finally got my N Full Art card today. Found a seller from Germany that has a lot of older stuff plus newer EX's and such for really good prices. My Full Art Celebi came from him and it only cost me £13 posted and it was here in two days. Anyway, here's a picture of the N card and I also got a second Xerneas Ful Art for £7 so it came today and it's minty mint which is always nice.

Spoiler:

I ordered a Garbodor Secret Rare for an excellent price and finally, finally pulled the trigger and got a Shiny Mega Gengar Card sealed from Japan.

Years
Got and opened the 3 pack Phantom Forces blister with the Kyogre pin.

Phantom Forces Pack: reverse holo Exploud, Leavanny, Robo Substitute, VS Seeker.
Furious Fists Pack 1: reverse holo Magmortar, Jynx, Maintenance, Herbal Energy
Furious Fists Pack 2: Tyrantrum, Sparkling Robe

2 reverse holo rares in 3 packs is pretty okay pack luck. Not great, but pretty okay. Better than normal of late.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Ordered another Full Art last night for a great price, couldn't pass it up. I got a Kyurem Full Art from Next Destinies for £7.99. Thought that was a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back