• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, looks like the hat is tilted upward, if that helps a little. Though it really depends on the artist's style and everything. /shrugs

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

Guilty Crown is epic...Also Un-Go, Persona 4 and forgot the rest. Fall and Winter animes are better than the Spring and Summer in my opinion. S&S seem more like girly and slice of life or w/e while F&W have more action

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, that was fun, even though I wanted to play a different game. /was playing Ultimate Ninja 4 for the past few hours.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Lookit. There's no wind in that avatar :V

IIIIIIIII have done nothing really. Went for food, got some new polos at Walmart, came back and chilled. That's my day in a nutshell :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Finally picked JFA back up after a while. ...Of course, couldn't help but read spoilers anyway. ALMOST DONE WITH IT I HOPE.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

LOOK. NO WIND.

I was kind of spoiled with JFA before I played it. The good thing about the Ace Attorney games though is they even though you know the ending, the fun in the game is getting to said ending, which is why I can replay the games every now and then, because I tend to forget things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. The mangas are stories that different artistS created all compiled in one book. They're like several doujinshi in one in a way, though they have another name. I forget it at this moment right now, considering it's after 5am.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Guilty Crown is epic...Also Un-Go, Persona 4 and forgot the rest. Fall and Winter animes are better than the Spring and Summer in my opinion. S&S seem more like girly and slice of life or w/e while F&W have more action
I dropped Un-Go, but mostly because I had enough series to watch this season, really :P

This winter is going to be pretty cool as well (NISEMONOGATARI :D:D:D:D:D ), but let's not forget this spring will have Medaka Box :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back