• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kawaii: Lucky! My days of snow days are over until March break. And even then, I have to devote my entire week off to babysitting my sister! And I don't even get paid for it. :'(

Well, I think this may be a topic for VMs. Send me a message if ya wanna chat.

Back on topic, I posted. And...that's all for tonight.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Kehehe, somebody needs to make a Pichu character based on the on the one who just lost its mother to Snype :p Hehe.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I think that's not a bad idea, since we are at a shortage of Sentinels. Plus, I've learned from personal experience that being a bad guy is fun. >:)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Actually, Ray Maverick has informed me that he can't keep up with the RP at the moment too well, so he's semi-out of it, which means I can probably have room for one more GT.

@Nonsammich- Your character is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family! The Gold Tribe spots are now full.

@Kawaii Pikachu- If you're certain that you'd be able to keep up with both sides, then you can try to design a character. PM me if you need any help choosing a character, or one that would fit the RP.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
I think that's not a bad idea, since we are at a shortage of Sentinels. Plus, I've learned from personal experience that being a bad guy is fun. >:)

Actually, Ray Maverick has informed me that he can't keep up with the RP at the moment too well, so he's semi-out of it, which means I can probably have room for one more GT.

@Nonsammich- Your character is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family! The Gold Tribe spots are now full.

@Kawaii Pikachu- If you're certain that you'd be able to keep up with both sides, then you can try to design a character. PM me if you need any help choosing a character, or one that would fit the RP.

I've always wanted to try the bad guy side but I've always sucked at it because I have too big of a heart :P It makes it hard for me to be mean to someone. I was going to give it a try again :P

Awww really? I hope Ray comes back soon :)

I'm sure I can keep up with it :) This is the only RP I am in at the moment (and I LOVE this RP!!!!) I might need some help with where to place the character. I'll make up the SU first and send it to you SV and see what you think :)

@Xilfer123 ~ I will be posting a response to Paladin soon. I'm writing it up now :)

@Nomsammich ~ Welcome to the family!!! :D Sorry I didn't respond to your character's "entrance" post. :(

@Nomsammich and Xilfer123 ~ Once we all find each other in the tunnels I was thinking we can then follow SV's Sandshrew character that he put in his post to where ever he is taking us :P Allora might need to be carried or healed first. Oh! And her shoulder taken care of. :)

Last edited:

Years
I got the inspiration to do one because I saw yours. May I ask you what dimensions you used?

I use 500 X 300 pixels. The only thing about it is you have to watch your file size. There is a limit that you can use on a signature. I think it is 1.00 MB. I'll have to double check that and make sure it's right.

I am taking requests from others if you want me to make you one for this RP :)

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
I use 500 X 300 pixels. The only thing about it is you have to watch your file size. There is a limit that you can use on a signature. I think it is 1.00 MB. I'll have to double check that and make sure it's right.

I am taking requests from others if you want me to make you one for this RP :)
That's what I thought. Thanks. I'll be sure to watch my file size though.

Since you said you taking requests do you think you could make me one for Astrid? That'd be nice. :)

Years
That's what I thought. Thanks. I'll be sure to watch my file size though.

Since you said you taking requests do you think you could make me one for Astrid? That'd be nice. :)

Sure I can do that :) It might take me a few days to complete it. (Depends on life away from PC :P) I do need some information from you though.

Let's move this convo to either VMs or PMs so we keep this thread open for talk about the RP :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
???- Furnished, comfortable room

The Abra glanced at them all and happily nomed on his bread... though he frowned as Typh began to speak and as the Salamance just insulted him

WAY TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!

@Greiger - Nah, I'm not surprised. If I'd been here the entire time and had read everything, I probably would have seen it coming. d;

I'll get a post up tomorrow. It's already rather late and I have school. I NEED TO . . . UM, well, I need to sleep, but I was going for something more roleplay related . . . like . . . I don't know, something amazing.
We'll see, I guess. xD

Years
Talk about an interesting twist :P

I think it is awesome that the Gold Tribe is reunited now but OOHHH WOW! Now this is going to be a fight. I find it funny how he bothered to heal Allora first :P but then again he is crazy and killing an unconscious Ninetales wouldn't be any fun LOL

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll be sure to post tomorrow guys. Sorry for any delay on my part. :3

Back