• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Walrein Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
The Prodigal Son returns! Welcome back :)

Oh and who knows how many times DA beat me while you were gone. Let's just say 3-1. I barely won one because of a lucky crit just when I needed it. The other 3.. Well, we'll leave those to your imagination lol

EDIT: Can we somehow get this picture into the first post?!

Alright mang, updated the first post. And lol it's too hugggeeee. No way it'd fit into the first post.

Sprite: Will add it tomorrow cause of SOPA >< I'll take the Steven sprite though
Forum Username: It's left of my avatar
Server Username: DovahkiinAssn or Dovahkiin or AssNhole or anything funny that I can come up with :3

Sure thing went ahead and added you to the first post. Welcome :3 Feel free to battle whenever you like and report wins here.

Had a battle with Yoshi and ShinySalamence, won both (I THINK?)

Yeah I've had 2 battles with Rednael, win and a loss, both good games.

EDIT: Just won Yoh aswell, must say I had the luck of the hax though. GG pal!

Updated the first post. :D

Assassin9399

No humor => No Title
Years

Alright mang, updated the first post. And lol it's too hugggeeee. No way it'd fit into the first post.

Sure thing went ahead and added you to the first post. Welcome :3 Feel free to battle whenever you like and report wins here.

You could try to adjust the pictures size. If you do that it could be pasted somewhere. I like the picture tbh :3

Am I supposed to challenge people on the PC server or in VM/PM?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

As much as I like our current "banner," lol, I feel like this could easily be made into one. It just looks so frickin BA haha

EDIT: Just beat Mence, Anti, and you Mr. Ooka. Although I wonder what would've happened without the crit..

EDIT: EDIT: Just lost to Ooka and Mence using the apocalypse :P

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: Can we gain more exp by defeating higher ranked members? Like, I guess beating a member of the same rank gives you 10 exp. Beating a member of the next rank above gives you 20, the one above that 30, and so on and so forth? At least until the rank of Legend, since all the ones above that require another task to be completed?

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Lost to Anti, CM Latias is a bawssss.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ahhhhh! So close to beating Yoh.. Maybe if I had been overzealous as usual and SD a second time with Scizor lol. Either way, GG :)

EDIT: Just beat Mence :)

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^ (same battle) SO yeah won battle with XEL, very close in the end haha XD 1 - 0
And WAYYYY I WON TO ANTI!! don't remember score but probably close too haha

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Just won against Mence in a VERY interesting triple battle.. :P

EDIT: Won one and lost one against Rednael. Whew. 9 wins so far. Almost there!

EDIT: EDIT: Just won against Anti, too. 5 more left before promotion! Whoo!

Last edited:

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
2 wins vs Rednael, sorry about the hax though man :( I want that promotion too!

EDIT: Lost to Anti aswell D:

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Weee just won against ShinySalamence 1 - 0 again lol close XD

Ooka has a lot to update :(:(

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I've tried racking up the results everyones posted to make it easier for Ooka I feel bad otherwise lol correct me if I've mis-calculated!

ShinyMence 3 wins
XEL 5wins
Yoh 3 wins
Rednael 1 win
Anti 1 win

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Is that the posts after the update? Or in total?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Just won against Yoh :)

and Ooka actually has 8 wins to add to my record lol Only 4 more wins before Elite rank! MUST BATTLE MORE.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Uhh yeah I have a suggestion to makeee: I think it might be better if we would only post our wins and not our losses, because it can get very confusing if battler X posts a loss to battler Y, and battler Y makes another post with a win. I reckon it's gonna be a little tricky sometimes to know if that was one battle or two seperate ones, so yeah. Thoughts on this?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Uhh yeah I have a suggestion to makeee: I think it might be better if we would only post our wins and not our losses, because it can get very confusing if battler X posts a loss to battler Y, and battler Y makes another post with a win. I reckon it's gonna be a little tricky sometimes to know if that was one battle or two seperate ones, so yeah. Thoughts on this?

I agree with this. I just posted my losses since I didn't want to make it seem as if I were gloating haha.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I agree with this. I just posted my losses since I didn't want to make it seem as if I were gloating haha.
Oh yeah I totally understand, cause I know you might feel like it seems you're bragging or showing off wins when you post them, but it's really just all technical diplomatic results. I don't think anyone here should seek that intention behind posting wins because it's partly what this chat is meant for and it is just all technical.

EDIT - with that I'll add that I won vs AENAR 4 - 0 little while ago.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
And we went again and I won 3 - 0 iirc and I have to say that I don't like Heatran one bit. And you shoulda just EQ'd me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back