• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Years
Your avatar has black and red coloring dominant in it.

553.gif

Your partner is Krookodile.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
The markings on the map remind me of Beheeyem. I'll give you a lv. 5 Elgyem, so you can raise it :)

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
392.gif

This is probably more complicated then it should have been. Basicaly, when I started loading the page, I had to get up and do something. So when I came back, out of the corner of my eye you sig looked like Goku for some reason. And I just finished reading a comic of someone's Nuzlocke challange and in it they named their Infernape Goku. There you go! :)

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Keldeo. Because your signature has a Melottea and I honestly don't want to look up how to spell it. Plus, Ash meets Keldeo in the new movie, Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice.

Back