• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you choose the yellow or green bicycle?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I went with the green bike in X, and I'm happy I did. While blue is my favorite color (and I wish I could pick a blue bike--why not have red, blue, green, and yellow?), green is probably my second-favorite. I tried going with yellow on an alternate playthrough on Y, and frankly, I regret it. It's a bit of an eyesore for me; the green bike blends in better with my character and the background than the yellow one does. When I restart that file (since I use it for challenges/quicker playthroughs), I plan on picking up the green bike like I did in X.

Years
I went with green, because it's my favorite color! The shade of green that the bike had was especially nice, and yellow is too loud of a color for me. I don't think I own one article of clothing that's yellow!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Well, green is my favorite color, so there really wasn't much of a choice. XD

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Yellow. 'Cause it is the closest color to red. I am in preference of warm colors. Also, green's never really been my favorite to be honest.

Back