• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 4th Gen Mapping (Still in the works, Importing is not done yet)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
No, it is not. I am doing research so that I may make a new guide, this time with some information that's (hopefully) actually useful. I also plan to help out with things like the 3D "tilesets" and finding the necessary software. If you need the software, give me a shout, as I can show you to it.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Thanks for this tuto! really helped me a bunch, but instead of using sketchup and paid obj importers(that if had to come with the program .. come on google!!) I'm using belnder, it's doing the job bof now o3o
Tpnnn3J.png

I'm still testing btw XD

aaand it don't worked :v lol
pbfi5uW.png

used course modifie to re convert to nsbmd btw
Can't even make it load any tileset, even from the own game õ3o
jA1VvYO.png

No, it is not. I am doing research so that I may make a new guide, this time with some information that's (hopefully) actually useful. I also plan to help out with things like the 3D "tilesets" and finding the necessary software. If you need the software, give me a shout, as I can show you to it.
Hey man, every help to make/edit maps and if possible insert new tilesets would be a great help!

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Thanks for this tuto! really helped me a bunch, but instead of using sketchup and paid obj importers(that if had to come with the program .. come on google!!) I'm using belnder, it's doing the job bof now o3o
Tpnnn3J.png

I'm still testing btw XD

aaand it don't worked :v lol
pbfi5uW.png

used course modifie to re convert to nsbmd btw
Can't even make it load any tileset, even from the own game õ3o
jA1VvYO.png

Hey man, every help to make/edit maps and if possible insert new tilesets would be a great help!

You will either need to rename the materials in the program you're using, or rename the .btx materials in Tinke or some program that has access to the NDS ROM file system.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
You will either need to rename the materials in the program you're using, or rename the .btx materials in Tinke or some program that has access to the NDS ROM file system.
ok, gonna try it ...
one time but have some time ago .. I think was with SDSME , I just got the only the model from HGSS pokecenter and re placed the platinum one, it worked with the tileset of platinum ( very buggy but it was there lol)
(I think I still have the image ...
...found it lol
5uhs1Ca.png
)
well I don't have much idea of what I'm doing haha

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
I don't have maya or autodesk... Is there a way to use something like blender?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
You can use SketchUp for the modeling, but you absolutely need 3DS Max or Maya to convert them.

Back