• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I'm not font of the red font (whut?) because it doesn't match the image, and the text seems to be a bit far from the image. However, it's simple, and I like simple.

Years
9.5/10
I really like that one, but the white text kinda ruins it for me. Maybe if it was pink to match the picture.
And i don't really understand whats happening with the flygon either, milotic i can understand due to the colours but why flygon?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
u_u

1,000,000,000,000/10 for Negi and Fate

7/10 Love the Negima, obc, but the red box looks a bit flat, even with the drop shadow on the text (which I can't get the CSS for to work still grr). Well laid out, though.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
wow !! nice. *smiles* I like the theme, background, and what not. Easily a 7/10. Good job.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Some of the colors seem to clash in the banner in my eyes. However, it's a nice banner overall. (b'')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh hey b/w. :]

8/10

Icons look nice, and it's organized. I'm not too much of a fan of how much the text blends in with the images when on top of them though, and the text underneath seem to be a little far away.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
10/10

Although the dot above the "i"s and the punctuation kind of bothers me, it can't be helped 'cause that's part of the lyrics. I really love the effects placed on the icons and text, and I think it really works (what font is that anyways?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back