• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
The movies 1-8 box set is only £25 on Amazon...And I was going to pick up the last film on the day of release, anyway, and even then its only around £8 on DVD. They're just doing it so they can restock and sell it for £15 continuously, but the HP films don't seem timeless like Disney.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Zeffy said:
Go read the link that Andy gave. The whole sentence is a link to a news article, if you didn't notice.

Ah. silly me. Didn't notice that his post was an entire link. lol

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Hello there~
I would like to join this group please because I absolutely love Harry Potter <33

Name: Exzessiva
What house are you in?: Slytherin
Who killed our parents?: Mad-eye Moody... ;O
Describe your wand: 12¾", walnut with dragon heartstring core !

Are you excited to see the finale movie of Harry Potter? What scenes are you excited the most? Will you be disappointed if those scenes aren't included?

Already watched it and I have no complains tbh. Infact I am sad that the awesomeness is over :(

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm sorry, I believe this is my fault. ANYWAYS, ONTO MAKING THIS ACTIVE AGAIN!

Between the Order of the Phoenix and the Death Eaters, if you were to join one of them which one would you choose?

I personally would join the order. But I might consider being a Death Eater if I become a double agent! xD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
AHAH. I'VE DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET ZEFFY. >D
What are you going to do now? Hurhur.

(Answering that question, I would probably be with the Order. Though, it would be funny being a Death Eater just to hear that priceless Voldy laugh. xDDD;;)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm going to kill you, like how I killed Dumbledore! >:3

/me taps Ryukaa with wand

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Pottermore has gotten boring, I suppose? Last time I played it was October, never played again. xD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ahh, lol.
I've still yet to try it, actually. I tried checking it out today, but it was conveniently down. o3o
(and still is. xD;)

What does it have, anyway?
They never really said. I mean, a "unique online experience" isn't telling me anything. xDDD;;

Years
Have any of you seen the video i showed you?
On youtube, Potter Puppet Pals has loads of videos, my favourites are:
Draco Puppet
Mysterious Ticking Noise
Wizard Swears.

You should see them, on the last page i gave you a link to them.

(PS, here is a wizard swear: Voldemorts nipple.)

Im not advertising, this isnt my vids, theyre just awesome vids, so id like potter fans to see them lol :D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Ahh, lol.
I've still yet to try it, actually. I tried checking it out today, but it was conveniently down. o3o
(and still is. xD;)

What does it have, anyway?
They never really said. I mean, a "unique online experience" isn't telling me anything. xDDD;;
Nothing special, though unique for HP fans I suppose. It just involves you in the HP universe with events from the first book to the last. I've had enjoyment in using the shop to be quite honest. :3;
Have any of you seen the video i showed you?
On youtube, Potter Puppet Pals has loads of videos, my favourites are:
Draco Puppet
Mysterious Ticking Noise
Wizard Swears.

You should see them, on the last page i gave you a link to them.

(PS, here is a wizard swear: Voldemorts nipple.)

Im not advertising, this isnt my vids, theyre just awesome vids, so id like potter fans to see them lol :D
I already feel a load of hate comments coming from people because of me saying this but puppets aren't really my thing. I'll try to watch them sometime though!

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Pottermore was a mega let down for me. In the end, the only things I was really excited about, was being sorted and getting my wand. Otherwise, it was so glitchy. Duels never worked and my potion making glitched, so I couldn't even brew anything. Devastating. haha

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Pottermore was a mega let down for me. In the end, the only things I was really excited about, was being sorted and getting my wand. Otherwise, it was so glitchy. Duels never worked and my potion making glitched, so I couldn't even brew anything. Devastating. haha
I did like my wand. And being sorted into Ravenclaw. OH THE JOY. :3
But yeah, besides from that it's really not that much of a "unique online experience".

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I did like my wand. And being sorted into Ravenclaw. OH THE JOY. :3
But yeah, besides from that it's really not that much of a "unique online experience".

hahaha yeah, tell me about it. I kind of knew I'd be sorted into Slytherin though, tbh.
Some friends of mine are making this online thing called myhogwarts. You might have heard of it, it's supposed to make up for how terrible Pottermore is. The only thing is, these people are very disorganised, and half the people organising the site are 14 years old. but it might still be something worthwhile... haha.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
hahaha yeah, tell me about it. I kind of knew I'd be sorted into Slytherin though, tbh.
Some friends of mine are making this online thing called myhogwarts. You might have heard of it, it's supposed to make up for how terrible Pottermore is. The only thing is, these people are very disorganised, and half the people organising the site are 14 years old. but it might still be something worthwhile... haha.
it looks pretty promising for me. I shall try it whenever I can!

The only thing that will make up for how terrible Pottermore is, or anything like it really, is cyber reality. Taste the fierce power of my elder wand, biatch. >:3

Years
And you think 14 year olds don't do good jobs? Tsk tsk. Age is just a number, not a measurement or estimation.

I have heard of it, in fact I'm waiting for registration to commence to see how good it is. I knew of it through Ravenclaw connections. Just a "14 year old", am I?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I don't think I'm going to waste any more time getting my hopes up for something that can make me experience the HP world. I've had lot of disappointments due to that. ):

Back