• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
Miksy said that someone who wants to raise his/her Magikarp should give it Exp. Share and start grinding in the Grand Tower unless it'll have ~60 lvl. Then you can defeat Dustin (give Magikarp Pink Bow, use a lot healing items like Moomoo Milk and Hyper Potion).

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
i encountered Zapdos on some freakin' route .. but i see in the comments it can be captured in argent warehouse .. how can i find it ?????? help please ..
To catch zapdos you must reach to the Granaldo city. Come to the research center and you can find an old member of argent warehouse research center. He wants you to come to Argent warehouse and find the vriefcase in the 2nd floor of the research center. You also get the code to open the door from him. In 2nd floor you can find zapdos but it will run and you must follow it to the last floor.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I'll probably make it so the encounter gameshark code won't do you any good. I don't want it to be possible to cheat to get the pokemon you like. Well, that wouldn't be much of a problem since most people like playing the game fairly either way (and doing stuff like encountering a Porygon shouldn't be bad at all), but the thing is, there will be replacements that may not be obtained at all and they could still be encountered with the same gameshark code.

I just checked it and it's going to take only a little while to disable the encounter gameshark code from running the way it is, so I'll just do that. Sorry for all who like using that fairly.

But anyway, Porygon should evolve by level. It might not though since I haven't intended it to be obtainable (and thus, may not have changed its evolution method at all).

Okay sorry. Won't use cheat anymore :p
Oh, maybe in further release you might change your mind on making him obtainable (like in R/B, he's obtainable via coin purchase). But dont worry, focus on the important things to be updated first ;)
Keep up the good work bro, good luck for the further releases. Nicest gen 2 hack beside prism.

On second thought, may I suggest things for the upcoming beta (or final)?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hey! :)
First, i really, really love this hack! I am playing it the whole time now.. and I prefer that storyline more than this stupid equal "Kill-8-People-Get-8-Stones-Kill-4-Top-Losers" thing..

But 've a question: Could it be you increased the shiny-rate? I mean, c'mon!
I NEVER found any shinies in my games, even not in the non-emulator ones, and in this I allready found FIVE o.O (beside the "new" red garados in front of that cave)

Did I miss the "i changed it" part or is this just my Increbly-Lucky-Day?

~ Pye

Btw PLEASE keep working on it.. please don't stop like 90% do :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
But 've a question: Could it be you increased the shiny-rate? I mean, c'mon!
I NEVER found any shinies in my games, even not in the non-emulator ones, and in this I allready found FIVE o.O (beside the "new" red garados in front of that cave)

Did I miss the "i changed it" part or is this just my Increbly-Lucky-Day?

I think I know where you're going at. Not 30 minutes into the gamre and I found a Shiny Hoothoot.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Miksy said that someone who wants to raise his/her Magikarp should give it Exp. Share and start grinding in the Grand Tower unless it'll have ~60 lvl. Then you can defeat Dustin (give Magikarp Pink Bow, use a lot healing items like Moomoo Milk and Hyper Potion).

hehe okay thanks a lot .. i'll try it than using the day care center :) doe anything good will happen if i completed the sidequests ??

Years
Good Day. Playing this game for a while now. I already obtained the code to Argent Warehouse. The problem is that I can't enter it correctly everytime i put the second set of numbers 999 it always says wrong.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Good Day. Playing this game for a while now. I already obtained the code to Argent Warehouse. The problem is that I can't enter it correctly everytime i put the second set of numbers 999 it always says wrong.

just follow the sequence of numbers of what the scientist gave to you :) or if You can't remember the numbers , check the Video on YouTube :) the title is also mentioned in the game :D

Years
@Miksy91: I've found one very minor mistakes you do. I've noticed the introduction at the beginning of the sequence, the word says "techinal university of THE CAPITAL". It must be "technical university of THE CAPITAL". I'm just curious, He he.. :)

But you know, this the best hack ever I played. I will waiting for Beta 5 of this hack until it will finish. Oh yes, I shared what Koolboyman (Pokemon Prism creator) said that it takes 5 yrs. to finished hack games. Because he made the Pokemon Prism on 2007 and it will finish this year. I'd now understand how hard to make hack games from their original series. More powers to you Miksy91 and all of the hackers. Thanks to all of you! :)

Years
just follow the sequence of numbers of what the scientist gave to you :) or if You can't remember the numbers , check the Video on YouTube :) the title is also mentioned in the game :D

yes i do, i follow the sequence. And i obtained the Code Paper also. The code is 0118 999 881 XX XXXX XXX 3. I tried to visit youtube but youtube is still banned in our country :(

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
You should insert all the numbers and then press ok ;).
Btw grewtolevel, which country?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
So far as for now, i can say two other things which is about the levels..

i like the Areas.. but two things, maybe:

First, the Pokémonlevels. I dunno, was it the same way in the original game that you battle level 20 trainers but find level ~12 Pokémons? Its so hard to train if you just can battle against that weak Pokémons.. maybe the levels should be made.. better? :o

And secondly, the trainers. I think there should be more.. you have one large route and around 3-4 trainers, thats too.. (i dunno the opposite of "much" atm :P)

but those are just my ideas :) Any way keep working :>

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
Is it bad that I spent 4:30 hours training in the Capitol's PokéCenter?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hi I'm playing Pokémon dark energy and I must say I have never enjoyed
a Gbc hack like this since Pokémon prism. I checked your FAQ about the
code and I dialed the same code in the game but it kept saying wrong.
Can you please tell me the code.. thanks :D and good luck with finishing
your hack

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
yes i do, i follow the sequence. And i obtained the Code Paper also. The code is 0118 999 881 XX XXXX XXX 3. I tried to visit youtube but youtube is still banned in our country :(

yes . like aka4794 said .. insert the code . and it will say , "Code deciphered" .. what country are you in ??

everytime i play on vba , my pc always say : error creating file , (the the path/directory on where my game is .. it's such a hassle when 'm playing Pokemon DE)
help ?

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I give up!
I'm sorry everyone. I just had a perfect "speech" of quoting to everybody's answers and was just about to double-check everything before replying to the thread.
I may come back to it later and answers all the questions you've asked, but this post already took me somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes to write, and I had even copy pasted it to PC's ram (with mouse's Right Click + Copy) for further usage if I somehow manage to click "Back" with my web browser.
And what happened is that I just did that but moreover, instead of using "Ctrl + V" to paste everything here, I managed to use "Ctrl + C" to replace the copy of all the text I had written down with properties of the background of Pokecommunity website! So great...

Though for now, I must say that THANK YOU for all the messages everyone's posted! It was a pleasure to read them, and seeing how many people are truly interested in this hack these days :)

Now what I do remember I'd like to say is that, Pye Flera (I think that was somebody's nickname who replied about it), go and check out the Battle Simulator in the upper room of any pokecenter out there. You can train your pokemon there when needed.

Other than that, I don't think there were any other questions that were "requiring" an answer but like I said, I'll try to come back to them later :)
A whole different thing is if I really have the motivation to do so though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
It's okay , miksy :) we're ready to help when it comes to the gaming :)
i'll try my best to cooperate :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
=) I'm addicted to this D: but stuck
After getting to Raven's gym I can't seem to find what to do next.
Finished 5 sidequests and practically searched the whole game twice and can't seem to find the guy you're supposed to talk to nor can I access the mining game :o says it will be in future version and I downloaded game 3 days ago.
ps. Saw your Zapdos video but when I got in the Warehouse I can't find him >.<
Also a typo is when in YellowLeaf in the house basement when the spirit tells you that you're not a master yet, the reply name is the default chosen name, not the one I picked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
Played beta 3 or so pretty much a year ago. And looking what you have done with this is sick! Will definitely check this out. Especially since I got a sweetspot for the 2nd gen!

Back