• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't, either. x: If I'm not using the internet while on a computer, I'm drawing, sorting through photos, or writing. Or just staring at a wall and listening to music.

Well. It's the same thing as the link in your signature. Or at least it seems like it is, considering I didn't bother to read through the entire link haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't, either. x: If I'm not using the internet while on a computer, I'm drawing, sorting through photos, or writing. Or just staring at a wall and listening to music.

Well. It's the same thing as the link in your signature. Or at least it seems like it is, considering I didn't bother to read through the entire link haha.

it is lol :P I don't know why I'm listening to it but it's actually a pretty good song

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone else dig through their camera and look at old pictures? x: I'm looking through my SD card right now. Several times, I've ended up sitting here with my hand near my mouth, realizing how much of a sadistic freak I was being when I took those pictures.

Years
D;
I hate looking through older photos of me.. I'm not a very photogenic person for one, and I am often reminded of the bad times I had in my life when I was younger.. although there are times in my life in which I was a happy person, and I dont have photos during those times, which makes me a little sad :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
Depends, do you mean old photos I've taken or old photos taken of me? If it's the former, I do a lot. I literally hold my memories in the photos I've taken. I'm pretty upset with myself for not having taken more pictures this year/breaking my camera. On the latter end, hell no. I don't want to see my older self. At all.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I went through old photos of me today and jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus :( There was one photo from like 2006 in which I was wearing headgear for my braces while I was sleeping :( SOOOOOOOOO UNATTRACTIVE BYE

Years
I don't really do photos. I just keep the visual memories in my head. I look really bad in photos anyways - my head isn't perfectly symmetric and it looks horrible in 2D.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I'm not a fan of my pictures either. Old or new. I just don't like taking pictures of myself unless I look really good enough. xD

Years
Yeah, I'm not a fan of my pictures either. Old or new. I just don't like taking pictures of myself unless I look really good enough. xD

Same with me, except I'm way too camera-shy to take pics of myself or have pics taken of myself. Guess I'll never be a great photographer after all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm ok with pictures, but sometimes my smile comes out all horrible looking and cracked. But when I take pictures of myself they come out then times better.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I went through old photos of me today and jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus :( There was one photo from like 2006 in which I was wearing headgear for my braces while I was sleeping :( SOOOOOOOOO UNATTRACTIVE BYE

Wait, those actually exist? I always thought the dude who wore them in Ed, Edd, and Eddy was something out of someone's imagination.

Oops.

Years
Wait, those actually exist? I always thought the dude who wore them in Ed, Edd, and Eddy was something out of someone's imagination.

Oops.

WHAT THE HECK DIPU?

I knew these things actually existed in the real world, not everything is something you'd only see in fictional works. But thank god I don't need to wear one of those lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, so mayyyyyyybe I lied about not knowing they existed. I've definitely never heard of anyone wearing them before, though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today

Oops.

NOPE UNFORTUNATELY I SPENT THREE YEARS IN ONE OF THOSE LOVELY THINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back