• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Name: miju-kun
Why Do you want to join: Well, I<3 Kasumi as much as I like Haruka so..
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: <3 all :D. or...gyarados or seel or togetic<3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
This makes me want to watch those two episodes again so badly!

MistyTogetic.jpg

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Name: miju-kun
Why Do you want to join: Well, I<3 Kasumi as much as I like Haruka so..
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: <3 all :D. or...gyarados or seel or togetic<3

Hey there miju-kun~!Nice to see ya here , welcome to the club!

@Sector Revenge
that screenshot, made me remember the Misty and togetic goodbye.. I just wished togetic's with Misty until now,with her in the gym.. I just wished it also evolve as togekiss.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hi Can i join?
Name: DawnLover
Why Do you want to join:Misty is my 2nd favorite character, next to Dawn that is.
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck, Gyrados.

Sure do! Welcome to the club DawnLover! :)

oh yes, I hope i'm not that late to greet this..Happy New Year everyone!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Everyone is welcomed to join this club, so welcome DawnLover! :)

Hope your gonna have fun with us. ♥

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Then that would be definitely become my favorite Pokemon episode of all time! <3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Sorry, I haven't been really updated with the whole anime, but there's really going to be a reunion? u___u;

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Question:

If Misty and Dawn ever met what do you think would happen?

I think Misty and Dawn would talk and Dawn would tell Misty about being a co-ordinator and Misty would tell Dawn about being a Gym Leader and water trainer. Then they would battle and Dawn would win. Dawn would only win because the anime is like that

Jalsy

RESET
Years
If Misty and Dawn ever met what do you think would happen?

I think it would be great! Misty and Dawn would be good friends and I really think they'll get well with each other. I could see that they'll be asking each other about themselves and they would have girls bonding. I just wished Dawn and Misty would ever meet in the anime.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Both of them are really kind and friendly, so I expect them to be really close with each other just like when Dawn met May, it was the best thing ever! <3

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Both of them are really kind and friendly, so I expect them to be really close with each other just like when Dawn met May, it was the best thing ever! <3

Agreed. When will it ever happened? I just hope there's an episode or special episode about it.

ok got a question: What do you think Iris and Misty's first meet would be? How do you will Ash, Iris and Cilan react if ever they'll meet Misty?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I think both Iris and Cilan would be amazed by how awesome Misty is, plus I think Cilan and Misty would get along very well seeing both of them are gym leaders. :D

Tox

fight me
Years
Do I see drawings, Misty, PokéShipping and Togetic all on this one page? Awesome!
I actually drew a New Year's picture with all of those things included. 8D
Here's the link if anybody's interested.

I don't think I've actually joined though I always check out the posts for this. ^^;

Name: Intoxicated
Why do you want to join?: Why don't I want to join!
What's your favourite Pokémon of Misty's?: Psyduck or Togetic

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Do I see drawings, Misty, PokéShipping and Togetic all on this one page? Awesome!
I actually drew a New Year's picture with all of those things included. 8D
Here's the link if anybody's interested.

I don't think I've actually joined though I always check out the posts for this. ^^;

Name: Intoxicated
Why do you want to join?: Why don't I want to join!
What's your favourite Pokémon of Misty's?: Psyduck or Togetic

That is a nice drawing Intoxicated! I used to add that to my favorite in DA. Great job on making it and I thought it was really a real thing that happened in BW :) Welcome to the club!

Tox

fight me
Years
That is a nice drawing Intoxicated! I used to add that to my favorite in DA. Great job on making it and I thought it was really a real thing that happened in BW :) Welcome to the club!

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it. I had the idea in my head for a while but I wanted to improve on my art before I attempted to do it. :3 I love drawing Misty in particular since Ash gets enough updates in the anime. Hopefully there'll be some mention of Misty again. It would be awful if she wasn't going to be heard from again. For a while I thought that might be the case
Spoiler:
^^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That's weird because I have completely forgotten Tracy, there's really a chance for Misty as well! Yaaaaaaaay~

Jalsy

RESET
Years
but since Professor Oak mentioned Tracey in the Black and White saga, I do have hope.

Yeah, If Tracey was mention why not other old characters specially Misty gets a mentioning mentioning moment like before? I hope for the same thing too.
Oh and you're very welcome;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back