• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
Thanks for letting me join. Here're list of shinies I'd like to get. [yesterday Ib had no luck]

Milotic
Ninetales
Mentagross
Politoed
Lapras
Ledian
Linoone
Lcntore
Lumineon [gotta love colors]
Nidoqueen

Anyone know what a shiny grass patch look like? -blinks-

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
Good luck! I'll see what today's swarm and see if I can shiny hunt for them. my question remains...

WHat do a shiny grass patch look like?

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Hey all, i've dropped in to show you my pictures of staravia, and to show you my new shiny krabby!!

I was trying to get primeape, that was the chain that broke at 36, but i got annoyed at it getting broke so i switched to krabby, and after six max repels look what turned up, i've wanted a shiny krabby since Gold/Silver, so i'm glad i found one at last.

Pictures below

staravia 1
Bashful, why do i always get neutral natures?

sta40072tw8.jpg

Shiny dex, why can't it stay that way?
It's mine, whee!
I guess friday 13th was lucky for me, is naive good for it?

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Heh. Kratos, you seem to get a new shiny every time I turn my back. Naive on Krabby is pretty 'meh' as it doesn't do anything too beneficial but it's not working against you either.

Anyway, big announcement, my Battle Team is finally fully trained and ready for action. Anyone who wants to take me on, PM me.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
My boxes are almost full.

Well, to make a long story short, I got 36 shinies using the PokeRadar.

All from the same chain.

I'm sure you're all wondering who this shiny is, so, without further ado, I present to you...

RaltsShine.jpg

Ralts!

ShinyRalts.jpg

RaltsinDex.jpg

I have pics of them in the box, they're being downloaded (or is it uploaded?) to my computer right now.

Oh, yeah, and my chain broke at 89. I broke it on purpose.

Edit: More pics:
Raltsinbox2.jpg

Raltsinbox.jpg

Enjoy.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Congrats Fufu. Nice to see more new shiny's. I haven't got the internet at the minute so will only be on on the odd occasion.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
No!!!!! ~Fufu3000~ , congratulations on your Ralts... (been my goal since I got Ruby years ago...) And its female too... How I wish for the day I could own a female Shiny Ralts... Congratulations again!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Sad news on the shiny hunting, yesterday I showed my friend Crystal how to shiny hunt via the poke-radar and today she was chaining Roselia when the blue sparks appeared and she sadly hit a different patch of shaking grass! NOOOOoooooo! And it broke her chain, too. :(

EDIT: Congratulation on all the Ralts Fufu, but I still don't see why people would want so many of a single Pokemon, even shiny, I can't stand having more than 1 of any single Pokemon, my shiny Zigzagoon included, it annoys the heck out of me. (This is because my boxes are sorted numerically with 1 space for each pokemon: Gastrodon, Hippoptas, and Wormadam are a pain. Unown are just evil. :(Thank goodness for the empty box at the end.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
*sigh*
I guess I have to explain this everywhere.

The reason why I caught so many shiny Ralts is because I wanted to have one with a good nature and good IVs. I already have a Modest Synchronize Abra at the front of my party, so I only really needed to get lucky with the IVs. If I didn't care about battling, I would've only captured 3 or 4, to get a "set" or to have back-ups. But I don't care about battling, and that is why I did what I did.

I also wanted to make it hard for someone else to break my record. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
Sad news, Lady. that's sad. -pets- right now I'm hunting for today's swarm pokemon so wish me luck ^^; Yesterday I had no luck with hunting, chain kept on breaking so I gave up

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Eh, I wouldn't expect anything to come too quickly when you're only at 30.

I'm going to begin chaining for Ponyta soon. I'm actually chaining for it because one of my friends keep bother bothering me to get one for him, and I'm tired of it. If I get it, I won't count it towards my total. I'd rather breed for a shiny Ponyta. I'm still going to try to get a couple because shinies make good trading fodder. =)

Good luck, everyone.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
.... That's crazy...

... that just doesn't seem..possible....although it is....but.....

....This has just taken what "fun" was left out of the shiny hunting... why did Nintendo screw this up.... I wouldn't have my shiny Roserade or Tyranitar, but..... The Radar just doesn't seem right.

I'm frustrated with Pokemon. I've tried "chaining" but I can't get over 10 Pokemon anymore.
I'm old-skooling it in a cave, waiting for a shiny to come up, and still trying for Charlamander, but.... this hurts, and people calling my Pokemon "trash" hurts, too.

I think I need a break from all of this. I will when Mario Strikers Charged is released.

At least the areas where you can't use the radar such as caves and fishing are still old-skool, but that in itself defeats it's purpose when someone could just use the radar and try to get a shiny that way...

I wonder what Shido thinks about all of this? Certainly, he must feel a little bit like I do. Now his "goal" just got a LOT harder to reach, if not impossible, with this radar thing..

Meh I don't even know what I'm saying right now. Just totally fed up, that's all.

I'll keep my searches going though....

FR1: Abra, sorta, trying to get Synchros...
FR2: on Hold, maybe Snorlax
Lg: Charmander
R/S/E: On Hold

Diamond: Would it even be worth saying?

Pearl: Going to reset, get the old rod, trade over an Adamant Abra and get Magikarp started.

I still need to train the rest of what would be a team up. I still need 2 - 3 Pokemon to have a full shiny team.

Goodnight.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I'm so Happy I was hatching Charmander Eggs last night in my Leafgreen and I got a Shiny Charmander - Serious Nature with a good Sp. Attack and Defense, Attack, and Speed. The Sp. Def. is alright but still I got a Shiny Charmander.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol Fufu nice on the 36 ralts! Hope you got one with near perfect IVs all around xD I got some luck yesterday too, and not Chain luck either:

So yesterday afternoon I spent my time hunting for a shiny steelix using magnet pull, but had no luck after 5 hours of hunting. So then I decided to chain Aron using magnet pull, but after my chain broke at 20 I got frustrated and decided to stop for now. Looked at the time, it was 8:19PM, so 'twas Rotom SRing time!! After doing about 30 Srs I got thristy so I went to get a drink as I left my game right when you enter battle with Rotom. Got my drink and came back to see my game....."huh? does it look RED?!! It's the DS screen" Looked closer...RED LIGHTNING
025.jpg

Let's see anyone try to chain THAT XD. Switched in Bibarel and yawned it. It went to sleep. Chucked one Dusk Ball...Broke out after 2 shakes. Threw another one, Broke out after 1 shake..grrrr. Threw One more...CAUGHT!! Shiny #35 Nicknamed it Plasma.
Shiny dex craze!
ROTOM!!! ITS SHINY!!
I always get bad natures, SASSY?!! ARGH!!

Lol sorry have to apologize for the quality of these pics. My parents are on vacation for the next two weeks and they took the good Camera with them. Have to settle for taking these pics with a crappy mini digital camera my sis ter has X__X Anyways here are its Stats:

Rotom Lv15
Sassy nature
HP 40
Att 21
Def 28
SpA 34
SpD 30
Spd 32

Lol from the calculations I got off of Serebii's IV calculator its got horrible IVS. Everything is below 10 except for speed which is Average of 28. Lol Sassy is horrible for it too, minus speed (its best stat) and ups it Spec. Def. which doesn't really matter since its too weak HP doesn't make it last long. Lol still its soo great to get Rotom that fast. 7th shiny ghost type :) I just started SRing last Saturday. So I got it in only one week of SRing only at night xD I gotta go EV train/evolve Snorunt still so I'll be doing that today, my next SR target will Probably be the Ghost Dragon Giratina. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
Last night, I went on GTS, to check out the deals and shinies. Guess what I saw? A shiny Palkia. Level 100. Owner from Japanese. All it asked for was a Lugia, level 100. Luckily I had it. I traded and got shiny. it had one attack but I made it reembmer 3 moves and forgot the attack it had. lol

Nature: Adamant
HP: 290
Attack: 269
Defense: 205
Special Attack: 274
Special Defense:245
Speed: 205

Compared to my Palkia Icaught [level 56] it wasn't EV trained well. My Palkia are in 100s and I'm working on training it. Oh well. At leasy, it'sa shiny [the palkia I just got i mean] lol Anyone want to trade for it? ^^; lol

Back