• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
lol wat do u mean how did u get each of them? don't u just simply get all of them in where normal pokemom should be and if u get lucky enough u find a shiny, then simply try 2 catch it? except the charizard

~D.S~
I never asked you, the question shouldv'e been refixed to what were you dong when you found them.

tnt974

random
Years
oh this is ware i ask to get in sry. can i be a member? i do not plan on quiting in like 2 days and i will not brake rules my shinys are a charasard, raquasa and nedoking(yes i no i am not good at spelling) i allsow have a shiny guy with 4 legs the last form of the 1 you get from steavin i do not no y but i allwas for get his name if i can be in i would like my t card to be black or blue if so thx

Persona

Banned
Years
welcome tnt974 i'm sure u'll be aloud 2 be a member and once u have been aprooved, u only get ur t-card done in the t-card forums, so state how u want it 2 look in there ;)

~D.S~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
My God! i missed page 200 ;__; im sure i'll get over it, hopfully i'll be around for page 300 :D

so... looks like were watching DragonSlayer(Ryan) and that other guy (sorry cant remember your SN) well i'll be keeping an eye on you =P

hmm LDD a mod here? sounds like a good plan to me, but with Ryan away i dont feel like its our place to promote anyone. As for my activeness, i try and get on here as much as possible but life calls for my attention too, i shall try and be around more often!

Shiny progress: nothing to report, still EV training stantler so may find something, you never know!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years

tnt974 said:
oh this is ware i ask to get in sry. can i be a member? i do not plan on quiting in like 2 days and i will not brake rules my shinys are a charasard, raquasa and nedoking(yes i no i am not good at spelling) i allsow have a shiny guy with 4 legs the last form of the 1 you get from steavin i do not no y but i allwas for get his name if i can be in i would like my t card to be black or blue if so thx
er...its metagross... and i have now a shiny trapinchj

Persona

Banned
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
My God! i missed page 200 ;__; im sure i'll get over it, hopfully i'll be around for page 300 :D

so... looks like were watching DragonSlayer(Ryan) and that other guy (sorry cant remember your SN) well i'll be keeping an eye on you =P

hmm LDD a mod here? sounds like a good plan to me, but with Ryan away i dont feel like its our place to promote anyone. As for my activeness, i try and get on here as much as possible but life calls for my attention too, i shall try and be around more often!

Shiny progress: nothing to report, still EV training stantler so may find something, you never know!

well i was the first person 2 post for page 200 and i might be around on the the 300th 2

~D.S~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
I'm gonna be on the 300th too well....Keep this club up!! XD!

Still has no any luck of finding shiny

Persona

Banned
Years
-_- actually i know wat color it looks like, i justed wanted u 2 feel happy talking about it, guess not....so i won't do that again 2 u.

~D.S~

Years
tnt974 said:
Yup, you may join. (You'd think you could've taken a look at your game in the week or so between your post in the card thread and now, to find out his name is Metagross.. >.<)

Agent9 said:
eh, in the name of Aaryn, I yell....

I HAVE A SHINY CHIMECHO!!!

now who wants to give me rep? XD j/k
Too bad the rep system's GONE!!1!1 It didn't need to go. They could've just forced signing for all rep points.

Nothing new. Wobba Fett has gone to Emerald to aid in the capture of Latios. All the Johto Safari Pokes and the ubers have gone to Fire Red. Once I get enough Tamato Berries, I'll erase Omega's EVs and effort train her. I still need a Zangoose! PM me if you're going to be in Ottawa any time soon.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well, I compared the ratio of Seviper in my Sapphire to my friends Sapphire and in hers I find twice as many... no wonder. She's going to vist again soon so I can trade Disco to her Leaf Green and keep the game in the hopes of a second Shiny Seviper. Haven't found anything in mine either, oh well.

Zidane! *hugs* Long time, no post!

MetalMario said:
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Side note: *looks at game* Silver/Kamon is Geovanni's son? He's the only young male redhead I know....hm, maybe in my story... *evil laugh*

For sure! That's like the piece of G/S/C plot revelation in FR/LG.

Too bad, because so far he's been my favorite character introduced in the games. As for why I said anything, I was just getting back to Island 5 in my restarted Fire Red and it struck me upside the head and clicked.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*falls from the sky*
BAM!
helllooooooooooooooo!
long time no post! i've been keeping busy with school, making crappy AIM icons, watching tv, and animal crossing. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-effing-ee.
but! i'm driving down to mexico which will take like... forever, so i'm bringing my DS, and i'm hoping to squeeeeze some shiny hunting time in! *high fives all around* i'll report back in a week!

Years
ryan said:
*falls from the sky*
BAM!
helllooooooooooooooo!
long time no post! i've been keeping busy with school, making crappy AIM icons, watching tv, and animal crossing. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-effing-ee.
but! i'm driving down to mexico which will take like... forever, so i'm bringing my DS, and i'm hoping to squeeeeze some shiny hunting time in! *high fives all around* i'll report back in a week!
*ghasp* You're alive!! *glomps* But what did you do with our SGM?

shinycollector said:
Yay!! A Shiny poochyena!! Cool!! XD!!
Are you saying you found one, or are you just saying it looks cool? Please clarify.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
could i join the shiny hunters club? i promise to obey rules, and not to quit right away. i don't have any shinys right now but in my sig i have rares(not digipet). i will repect ppl that are higher ranks than me, and i will look for shinys!! plus if u make me a trainers card make it firey orange.

Last edited:
Back