• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'm fairly sure Rayquaza will get Primal form too, but I kinda threw it out there as a formality more than anything else.

I think Flygon should because it could use just a little bit of an upgrade to compete with the other Dragon-types. Same goes for Altaria.

Also, that includes Kingdra, since Horsea was available in RSE. Kingdra having a Mega would be pretty fantastic if you ask me.

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
Years
Yeah, definitely.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdra or more likely Altaria got a Dragon/Ice Mega. It would tie in with the Tao dragons, Mega Charizard X being Reshiram and Mega Ampharos being Zekrom.

Dunsparce may also fit the Dragon/Ice Mega potential nicely, design wise.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which Hoenn Dragon-type would you like to get a Mega?
I'd personally love it if Salamence wound up getting some mega form. Was hoping to see one for it ever since this feature was introduced, and was quite disappointed to see it not happen. It would seem a little over-powered, but to make it balanced, they could always decrease some of its stats. Another would be Flygon; competitively, it's amazing, and one way or another, a mega-evolution would help make it even better.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Which Hoenn Dragon-type would you like to get a Mega?

Altaria is a given. I'll sue Nintendo if they don't get one for it! And I'm also fining them 1 million Dollars!!! If they can give a Mega Evo to Pokémon like Sableye, then I'm sure something can be expected from them on other Pokémon as well.

Flygon seems to be a popular choice here. I like it too!
Even Salamence could do it but it's already awesome in all respects!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I'd like to ask the members, if any of you here are Artists or have an interest in drawing? Personally, I can't draw at all, and hence feel bad about requesting you guys to do this without setting an example but:

Has anyone ever made any artwork of a Dragon Type Pokémon? If yes, could you share it here?

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
Years
Yes! I loved to draw a lot in the past but haven't been keeping it up. I have a sketch of what the original dragon that separated to Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem looked like under my desk, just need to scan it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Endless has got some art skills. =) You could ask her.

EDIT: Oh, we're taking about drawing Dragon Pokemon stuff. I thought we were talking about artwork in general.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wait, whaat? I seriously can't draw; I'm only a graphic designer. XD" Would love it if I were able, though; it'd be great to make some dragon-type Pokémon artwork.

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
Hi! I'd like to join.
Username: greenshrub
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: shrubby works fine
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Garchomp
Reason for joining club: Dragon types are one of my favorite types of Pokemon. In my opinion, I think Dragon is the coolest and toughest type out there.
Answer to any one of the current topics: #2–first Dragon Pokemon? For me, since Ruby was my first game, it was Flygon.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Username : TheAmazingSpiderman
Nick Name : Ansi
Partner : Garchomp
Reason of Joining : I really love how wonderful and powerful these amazing Dragon types are. Dragon types are always the very best in design. I started loving dragon type when i Saw Rayquaza.
Answer to the topic : I would like to choose Dragonite as a Starter if i got a chance. Because of Dragonite's great moves and Attack state. I really love how Dragonite behave in the anime too.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
^ Hi there new people.

We need another new topic. Let's go with: What type do you NOT want to see be paired with Dragon in the future?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In future, I'd personally like them to avoid from creating another dark/dragon-type; it's got four-times weakness against fairy, and is super-effective against bug, fighting, and ice (maybe more). If you ask me, that's a lot, and wouldn't have much chance to perform that well in competitive scene. I could be wrong, though!

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
I'd like less Dragon Pokés with 4x weakness to Ice–that is, less dragon/flying or dragon/ground. I also agree with Endless on dark/dragon dual types.

Years
Username:RinYoga
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Rin or Nick, both work well.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:Rayquaza
Reason for joining club: Because Dragons

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?- Because they are awesome mythical beasts and so that kinda stayed with me with my love for Pokemon.

2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?- I am not sure, but it has to be Gible if memory serves me right.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?-Drake because his desing and pretty cool and his Pokemon choice is great.

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?- Outrage

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?- Generation 3

6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?- Yes, Gible

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
What type do you NOT want to see be paired with Dragon in the future?
To answer my own topic, I don't want to see Dragon be paired with Flying or Ice. Dragon/Flying is so meh, and Flying STAB is useful only on a few pokes, like Staraptor or Mega Pinsir. Dragon/Ice was really cool on Kyurem and its forms, but I don't think it could be pulled off again.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
To answer my own topic, I don't want to see Dragon be paired with Flying or Ice. Dragon/Flying is so meh, and Flying STAB is useful only on a few pokes, like Staraptor or Mega Pinsir. Dragon/Ice was really cool on Kyurem and its forms, but I don't think it could be pulled off again.

Plus; Dragon / Flying is so common. Soooo so so common; do we really need any more? It holds them back often with increased ice and newfound rock weaknesses, and taking away an electric resistance which is no bueno. But we have like, 4 - 6 I think already. Whyyyyy???

And I may not be in the club; but I have a question to pose to members - do you think Dragonite is a plausible candidate for Dragon / Fairy typing? Why or why not?

I think so; because of a lot of superficial reasons - from its wings being tiny, to its round and cutesy frame, to its antennae and bright coloration and a completely non-jagged or rough design. For gameplay reasons as well; with a considerable Special Defense, wide movepool, and so on. I could really see a Dragonite knowing Play Rough or Moonblast too.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
What type do you NOT want to see be paired with Dragon in the future?

I agree with Dragon/Flying being one of the worst combinations....... Most Dragons have Wings anyways xP

The worst possible one would be Dragon/Psychic. I mean, not at all...... It would be very unattractive.........

And yes, the topic does allow all Artwork. Endless, I'd love to see what you've drawn or rather created.

Edit: Members shall be added on Sunday, after I come home from my test :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back