• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HoTW #59) Pokemon Dissension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Pokemon Dissension has moved over to the RMXP platform.

If you would like to keep an eye on the project you can follow the link below.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179409

Thanks for taking a peek at the project Pokemon Dissension!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Hey dude! I like the way
on how you do the jump over bridge script.

:) It isn't a script, just a tile alteration.

I don't like the tiles you're using; The palletes don't fit in well. But the story's nice. GL!

The tiles will be changed a bit in the long tun to make everything fit more smoothly, or at least that is the plan.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The story's a bit short though, but the screenies are showing nice work so far. :)
Good luck with this hack project though~

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I will be putting up new screens and a short video within the coming days :) screens will probably be tomorrow, I am scripting events for the video still.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
yes ! good game is very cool cindaquil is the pokemon starter for the story i love cindaquil is my favorite pokemon

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I like the story and would like to hear more. The screens are nice and I might be able to help a little if you really need some sprites or maps.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I like the story and would like to hear more. The screens are nice and I might be able to help a little if you really need some sprites or maps.

:) I might adjust the storyline a bit more as we go along. Sorry for the lack of screen updates, working on moving at the same time. But that should be over in a couple days.

i do have 3 more maps and a short video coming so stay tuned!
---
EDIT
---
Some fresh screens have been added. I have a few more maps I will post in the next day or so :)

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
99nh9i.jpg

Can you see the error in this screenshot?
You have to make Block is covered by player in the second box in AdvanceMap when edit the tile.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
99nh9i.jpg

Can you see the error in this screenshot?
You have to make Block is covered by player in the second box in AdvanceMap when edit the tile.

yeah I noticed that when I posted it, which is why I fixed it. I haven't gotten around to taking a screen shot of it though since I am slaving over a script trying to fix the house doors which get all glitchy when you go through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back