• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'm using the Xenophobia rom. Your no$gba crashes when I open a rom. Well I'll try patching it again.
Meanwhile in Platinum, I EV haxxed my Pokemon for Battle Frontier.
New pokemon:
Azelf
Uxie
Flygon
Torterra(Then my pc restarted and he was reverted to his old stats.)

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I'm using the Xenophobia rom. Your no$gba crashes when I open a rom. Well I'll try patching it again.
Meanwhile in Platinum, I EV haxxed my Pokemon for Battle Frontier.
New pokemon:
Azelf
Uxie
Flygon
Torterra(Then my pc restarted and he was reverted to his old stats.)
Alright, okay...Xenophobia's rom is the right one to use, that's I use.

As for my no$gba crashing. Let me ask you, do you click the No$gba application and once it's on, does it start like a real DS? Then that means you're trying to run the rom, through No$gba by itself...It won't work like that.

What you halfta to do, is make sure to open the rom through No$zoomer 2.3.0.2? This is the only way to run the rom. Click the application and select your rom. You can even play Sol Platinum that way.

Anyways, once it's up, it should still start like a real DS, but it won't crash once you click the Soulsilver icon.

Anyways, this help you. Anymore questions? Come here to my thread, and I'll try my best to help you.

As for the haxx you did to your pokemon on Sol Plat...And the reason why Torterra's stats reverted back...I have no idea why this happen. Like I told you before, I don't use cheat codes on Pokemon games.

Twiddle

Stepping on the cracks
Years
Hey, just passed by to tell that I'm playing Pokémon Yang White on a flashcard (Supercard DS Two), and it works flawlessly, so I'll test on a friend's M3 later to check about the first announcement. By the way, great mod =)

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey, just passed by to tell that I'm playing Pokémon Yang White on a flashcard (Supercard DS Two), and it works flawlessly, so I'll test on a friend's M3 later to check about the first announcement. By the way, great mod =)

Yeah, dude...That's good to hear. Ya know, that game have been in need for an update for awhile now, which I am planning on doing.

Not to mention, that Tranquil's moveset is all kinda levels of messed up. LOL It was my fault tho, I was just learning how to hex then...It learns two attacks; I think it was Razor Wind and Air Slash, on the same level...which was a mistake.

I'm gonna fix this once the new release is out. :\
Anyhow, thanks for the da feedback, man.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Hey, sorry for not replying, but when I wasn't replying, I played my Yang/Yin White again, and hoping my save file won't disappear again. I just pwnt Cress using Pignite.
E: Just got Dragon Skull from Team Plasma.
My team( Post-Dragon Skull event)
31 Pignite
30 Zoroark
26 Pansage
26 Misdreavus
26 Elekid
25 Palpitoad

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey, sorry for not replying, but when I wasn't replying, I played my Yang/Yin White again, and hoping my save file won't disappear again. I just pwnt Cress using Pignite.
E: Just got Dragon Skull from Team Plasma.
My team( Post-Dragon Skull event)
31 Pignite
30 Zoroark
26 Pansage
26 Misdreavus
26 Elekid
25 Palpitoad

It's quite okay...And no, I should be the one apologizing to you for taking forever to reply back. ;)

Anyhoo, so you're playing Yin black/yang white now? Your save file was disappearing? How did that happened? LOL

Anyways, you've gotten far...But that games feels so incomplete to me. I mean, I made Ghetsis and Alder too easy. Also, I messed up on summa the Pokemon moveset. It just felt like I could do more for that game.

I'm gonna clean all this up, once I release another patch...Tho, I'm still grateful that you took the time to play it. ^w^

What happened to Neo Soulsilver? LOL I thought you were playing that...You still couldn't get the rom to started, could you.

Anyways, your teams good, but damn are you overleveled. How did you get a Pokemon on Level 31 before making it too Burgh's city? I could never do that. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Loving Neo SoulSilver, quick question though, my eevee is holding the miracle seed, has leveled up a couple times, but still hasnt evolved to leafeon, does it have to be during the day/night, or am i missing something? Thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My team just after the 2nd trainer in Nimbasa Gym:
lvl 41 Emboar
lvl 36 Electivire
Lvl 36 Zoroark
lvl 36 Misdreavus
Lvl 36 Zweilous
Lvl 36 Seismitoad
I trained hard to get these lvls since the gym has lvl 38 and above pokemon.
My team during Team Plasma Cold Storage Event:
lvl 50 Emboar
Lvl 48 Hydreigon
Lvl 46 Mismagius
Lvl 46 Seismitoad(now op'd with Scald)
Lvl 47 Electivire
Lvl 46 Zoroark.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Loving Neo SoulSilver, quick question though, my eevee is holding the miracle seed, has leveled up a couple times, but still hasnt evolved to leafeon, does it have to be during the day/night, or am i missing something? Thanks
Look, sorry for taking forever to reply back to these, dude. My bad. :p

Anyways, thanks I'm happy to hear that. I'm really am happy to see that you're enjoying my game. Also, Eevee evolves into Leafeon holding the Miracle Seed at Daytime. Glaceon evolves with Nevermeltice, also daytime.

Um, it's not evolving while leveling up? HUH? I need to see if it can evolve on my copy. I know how to fix the problem, if it doesn't...I just need to double check, before going out my way to make a fix for it.

I...Uh, I guess should say this. To all who's playing Neo Soulsilver. Um...Err...I had accidentally removed the Exp. Share from the game. COMPLETELY.

Also, I guess I should point this out too, since it was just recently discovered.

There's no way in obtaining it...So, don't expect to find it. I didn't mean to do this. Ya see, the man gives you Charge Beam instead of Exp. Share, and I forgot to place it in another area. :\ I'll place it back once I finally decide to make another patch. Right now, I'm just busy with Yin Black/Yang White.

My team just after the 2nd trainer in Nimbasa Gym:
lvl 41 Emboar
lvl 36 Electivire
Lvl 36 Zoroark
lvl 36 Misdreavus
Lvl 36 Zweilous
Lvl 36 Seismitoad
I trained hard to get these lvls since the gym has lvl 38 and above pokemon.
My team during Team Plasma Cold Storage Event:
lvl 50 Emboar
Lvl 48 Hydreigon
Lvl 46 Mismagius
Lvl 46 Seismitoad(now op'd with Scald)
Lvl 47 Electivire
Lvl 46 Zoroark.

Awesome, I'm so sorry for not checking your progress off. Anyways, your party coming along swimmingly. Hmm, so you've progress that much, hm. If you're at the Cold Storage Event...Does that mean you beat Clay?

Honestly, I don't remember...I haven't really played B/W in awhile now...Ya know, with NeoSoul.

LOL What are you flying on...Hydreigon? Did I make it able to use Fly...I can't remember if it can. :p

Anyways, keep me posted, okay? They're always so interesting. Oh, by the way...You didn't see any...ya know, bugs or glitches since you've been playing this hack. Cuz like I said, I haven't played this in awhile, so I wouldn't know...Anymore. :\

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I did the Cold Storage first then pwnt Clay. Then I replaced Zoroark with my newly trained Vanilluxe because I already have a good Dark Type, and that's Hydreigon. My Seismitoad is really reliable especially fighting Elesa and Clay. I almost lost to Clay when my Seismitoad and his Swampert had a 1v1. Got a lucky burn using Scald, which made his attacks deal less damage while Drain Punching him to death.
E: I forgot to mention, I'll play Neo SoulSilver after I get an R4 for my DS.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
hey i think t he trainers still weak, u need to get example of expert emerald

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
What do you mean weak? I've faced ALOT of tough trainers before during my playthrough of Sol Platinum and Yang White. They're not weak.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Don't worry about that, zantetsu...Cuz I'm sure not. To each their own; everybody are entitled to their own opinions, so just let it be.

Anyways, getting to what you said...So, you've replaced Zoroark, huh?

Yippers to that, Hydregion is much stronger...There's really was no reason to have two of the same type in your party. Well, only if you're a speical type a run, anyways. :p

Vanilluxe should be fun to train, ya know. That was a good switch. LOL

Anyways, Clay almost wiped you out...Damn, well it is a good thing you had Seismitoad. Scald really did help you. Burn FTW. Heheheh. Swampert is his strongest Pokemon for a reason, ya know. :)

Alright, well...okay, but word of warning...I have no idea how to help you if it messes up on you. I don't use those types of thing...mainly, b-cuz I don't own an actual DS. LOL

Thanks for trying it out anyways...I have heard that it can run on one, before, tho...

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My current team:
Infernape
Mismagius
Electivire
Hydreigon
Mienshao
Seismitoad
Currently in rotation:
Gigalith
Vanilluxe
Boxed forever:
Emboar. He's strong and bulky, but he's too slow. Unlike Mienshao and Infernape.

The Grubby Pup

Years
My current team:
Infernape
Mismagius
Electivire
Hydreigon
Mienshao
Seismitoad
Currently in rotation:
Gigalith
Vanilluxe
Boxed forever:
Emboar. He's strong and bulky, but he's too slow. Unlike Mienshao and Infernape.
I'm sorry for taking forever to answer these. Anyways, so I'm just gonna reply to both comments. I'm sure they'll merge once I'm done. LOL

Anyways...Yeah, Emboar is slow...But that's Flame Charge for. :p Did you get the second ability; Sturdy?

Tho, whatever I do like the addition of Mienshao and Infernape. Infernape is still kinda frail, but his high offensive stats and speed makes up for that. And Mienshao learns a few Psychic type moves...I think...

If you don't mind, but could you tell me which abilities they have. I think you'll find Infernape second one to be very...interesting...;)

I'm surprise you were able to find a wild starter, seeing how they encounter rate is 1%...Well, unless you found it in shaking grass. They're kinda common in those. :p

Anyways, I like how you rotate your Pokemon. I never had the patience to do that. Once I find my six, I never switch'em out.

I still catch Pokes, but they're usually HM slave, or in the computer never to see the light of day. Yes, Pokemon cruelty to its fullest, baby. LOL

Just swept through Skyla's gym using my brand new Gigalith.
Awww...But Gigalith rapes Flying Type anyways. How did it get pass Swanna...Hmm, Sturdy, right?

Anyways keep me posted please...I like seeing these updates, my friend.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I might switch Seismitoad for Kingdra if I see a Horsea/Seadra. My Electivire, Mismagius, and my Seismitoad were my real pokemon during the start. But Emboar, Pansage, Zoroark, Scolipede(but I replaced it with Hydreigon after I saw a Deino in the wild.) were just too weak to be in my team. While the others, they can beat alot of poke's, especially Seismitoad helping me in the 5 gyms I faced.

The Grubby Pup

Years
I might switch Seismitoad for Kingdra if I see a Horsea/Seadra. My Electivire, Mismagius, and my Seismitoad were my real pokemon during the start. But Emboar, Pansage, Zoroark, Scolipede(but I replaced it with Hydreigon after I saw a Deino in the wild.) were just too weak to be in my team. While the others, they can beat alot of poke's, especially Seismitoad helping me in the 5 gyms I faced.

Hmmm...Yeah, Kingdra is a better choice than Seismitoad. As for now, the only way to find earlier Horsea is surfing. In my next patch update, I'll put in the Super Rod sooner...

Anyways, well like I mentioned before you rotate your pokes alot...I honestly don't see how you do that and still able to press through gym leaders. LOL

So, yeah...I hate those three monkey pokemon, so I woulda boxed his ass after beating the first gym leader. Scolipede...okay...but nothing really special...But *gasp* You boxed your starter?

If you asked me, you probably gave up too fast on Emboar. LOL It might be slow and all, but it has a pretty decent moveset pool. And you could always give it Flame Charge if you are worried about it's speed, ya know. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Welcome, my team, a new member has arrived!
Braviary
Sucker Punch
Brave Bird
Thrash
Fly
Highest stat is Atk which is 204. Currently rotated with Hydreigon.

I hammered my arm 4 times because Iris's Flygon kept EQ'ing and DClawing my pokemon to death. But good thing Braviary was that bulky and it survived Dragon Claw. After that Iris sent her DNite, which fell down with my Life Orb Ice Punching Mienshao. Then he last pokemon, Altaria, 1 Ice Punch= OHKO. How did her Milotic outsped my Electivire? Good thing Electivire OHKO'd it using Bolt Strike.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Welcome, my team, a new member has arrived!
Braviary
Sucker Punch
Brave Bird
Thrash
Fly
Highest stat is Atk which is 204. Currently rotated with Hydreigon.

I hammered my arm 4 times because Iris's Flygon kept EQ'ing and DClawing my pokemon to death. But good thing Braviary was that bulky and it survived Dragon Claw. After that Iris sent her DNite, which fell down with my Life Orb Ice Punching Mienshao. Then he last pokemon, Altaria, 1 Ice Punch= OHKO. How did her Milotic outsped my Electivire? Good thing Electivire OHKO'd it using Bolt Strike.

LOL Damn, was her Flygon really that strong?!?! ;) Anyways, shoulda used Mienshao against it too...well...unless...Well, unless, you let it got Dragon Dance off, well in that case...Yeah, I understand your plight.

And I think it's holding a Yache Berry, which is even more *****-move on my part. LOL

But I guess it's no sweat since you've beat her...And no, I have no idea how Milotic outsped your Electivire...What level is yours on. I think its speed drops slightly once it evolve...I think.

Braviary your newest Pokemon, huh? So, you're adding it into your rotation, eh? Cool...Oh, by the way, I think I know where you caught that Braviary from...I mean, Rufflet; or it could be Braviary, they both live there.

So, anyways...Hehehe. It was up there by Route 10, huh? I smell a loophole. LOL :)

Anyways, I guess your next destination is Victory Road, huh? LOL I heard that the trainers inside are tougher than actually fighting the Elite Four...Yeah, I know I gotta fix that once I finally update the patch. ;)

Till, next time...

Back