• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So it's too late to vote? :( 11 hours isn't much, especially since I was sleeping and then at school for most of that time. If I may, I'd love to put in a vote for a second generation water type since those were among some of my favorites! Wooper, Marill, Chinchou, and several others were adorable and really fun to use. Shiny Marill is also lime green and looks amazing!
Spr_3e_183_s.gif

But third generation waters are great as well so if you do end up going for that I'm 100% for it!

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
there is still 3 hours and 20 minutes till poll close, but I go to bed at 11 and stop internet at 10, in 3 hours and 20 minutes its 10 in Connecticut.

I'll be back in 3 hours and in the event of a tie I am the tie breaker.

EDIT: I'm extending the poll another 24 hours so at 11pm EST it will close.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Sure ill take one for my HG team (if you got one) might make a vaporeon out out of. :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
So I'm going to go get my games in a little under an hour. I'm nerding out with this, by wearing my Squirtle shirt, 2 PokeWalkers, my 3DS in a Diamond and Pearl carry case,and my Water Stone necklace. Also I want my Froakie now.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
So we now have Gen 6 Pokemon and I have the little Sprites so you can now have them as your partner Pokemon if you so wish. and we now have 8 new Water Type pokemon: Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja, Binacle, Barbaracle, Skrelp, Clauncher, and Clawitzer. What do you guys think of the new Pokemon?
Honestly I like them all except Binacle and Barbaracle. Their designs are just scary and god awful respectively.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
Username/Nickname: Hatsuharu / Haru
Partner Pokemon: Froakie
Reason for Joining the Club: I've always loved Water-Type Pokemon ;w;

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username/Nickname: Warrior
Partner Pokemon: Piplup
Reason for Joining the Club: i want to meet water type fans because of old club im not member

Other: i want to submit userbars

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username/Nickname: Warrior
Partner Pokemon: Piplup
Reason for Joining the Club: i want to meet water type fans because of old club im not member

Other: i want to submit userbars

Welcome aboard Warrior. ^^
What makes you love Water Pokemon? :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I have Water but only some Wooper and Bibarel. :(

Is it me or it seems that GF favors Water-type so much. {XD}
Think about it, we don't have much moves with recoil like Leaf Storm or Flare Blitz. xD
Our only issue is the accuracy, moves like Crab Hammer, Hydro Pump. Water-type FTW. ^^

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
It has come to my attention that Fiery Dash is no longer active on this site. He will thus be removed from our fan club. As a side note we will be hosting a Water tournament. It will be in Gen 5 games.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

DIVING DEEP
An Aquatic Tournament

Hello! Our captain, Arlyn and I, Makoto are organizing a tournament that is exclusively for our club members. The purpose of this tournament is to keep our club activity, as well as to get to know each other. :)

Agreement and Rules

• Follow all PokeCommunity, Pokémon Clubs and our club's rules;
  • There will be ONLY eight contestants competing for the prizes. First come first serve.
  • Gen V games: Unova Pokédex Pokémon and Water-type only:
    1. Must include 4 Pokémon from the list below.
      Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott,
      Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad,
      Panpour, Simipour,
      Tirtouga, Carracosta,
      Ducklett, Swanna,
      Frillish, Jellicent,
      Basculin, Alomomola
    2. Only 2 Pokémon from the below list can be part of the party:
      Psyduck, Golduck, Marill, Azumarill,
      Vaporeon, Corsola, Buizel, Floatzel,
      WIngull, Pelipper, Mantyke, Mantine,
      Remoraid, Octillery, Staryu, Starmie,
      Seel, Dewgong, Corphish, Crawdaunt,
      Wailmer, Wailord, Lapras,
      Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein
  • Species clause: Each Pokémon on a player's team must be of different species or Unova Pokédex number.
  • Item clause: Each Pokémon on a player's team must be holding different items
  • Sleep clause: Each player can only have one Pokémon asleep at a time (Pokémon that are put to sleep due to Rest DO count).
  • Accuracy and Evasion clause: Acupressure, Double Team, Flash, Minimize, BrightPowder, Lax Incense, Sand Attack Smokescreen and Sweet Scent are banned.
  • One-hit KO clause: Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold, are banned.
  • No two or more Pokémon can have the same nickname.
  • Pokémon cannot be nicknamed with the name of another Pokémon (i.e. An Unfezant named "Pidove" or "Arbok").
  • No hacked, modified, contaminated Pokémon.
  • Flat Battle
  • In case of communication lose during battle, both parties must battle again. To avoid contestants of abusing this rule, re-connecting can be done twice only;
  • Both winner and loser of the battle must save their battle with VS. Recorder, so the judges can review both party's battle, as well as for checking both participant's Pokémon;
  • If there's no winner in a battle, battle result will be considered as double KO;
  • Have fun. {XD}

Prizes
Winner's Prize: Female DW Dratini
Second Place Prize: Female DW Togepi
Third Place Prize: Male DW Feebas

Prizes sponsored by Happy Prince's DW Shop

css by laugh

How to apply said:
Just reply the thread and state that you want to participate.
Then I will PM you personally.
Remember 4 words/25 letters apply.

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years
Hellow, I would like to join please.

Username/Nickname: Mentalii
Partner Pokemon: Aligatueur the Feraligator
Reason for Joining the Club: I love water types Pokémon. I never picked a non-water type starter. Water is a must have in my team.

Reactions: Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back