• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, Ruby Sapphire arc is definitely my favorite in Pokemon Adventures. I especially liked Ruby's character and his relationship with Norman. That battle around the weather institute was captivating and it really brought out development between the two.

Years
Man good thing I found this. :D

I can't say i've ever read the Pokemon Manga/comics, but from heavy bulbapedia usage, it seems like it's really dark. People like, die. lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
At the request of Tom I'm gonna bump this over to...

Tabletop Games!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like REAL tabletop games like RPGs. I get so sad when I realize this section isn't Tabletop Games, it's non-Pokemon card games. :c

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I like REAL tabletop games like RPGs. I get so sad when I realize this section isn't Tabletop Games, it's non-Pokemon card games. :c
It really is a pity. I had tried changing the name to try and promote that, but it stayed primarily a yugioh forum -_-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Use your imagination games of course. :D

I thought you were talking about 'use your imagination, what can you do on a table ;D'.

I tried to put more tabletop in here a few times but it gets next to no response compared to other things lol. Oh well :C

Years
I thought you were talking about 'use your imagination, what can you do on a table ;D'.
That's exactly what I thought, too.

Tabletop games include stuff like boardgames, yeah? Why no talk about those? I love me some boardgames. Scrabble. Risk. Chess. Clue. Fun times.

Back