The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 07:09 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
Let's get the WAC back on track now that the break has ended! This week we will be watching BW088, The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! It's one of the Best Wishes where we get to see Detective Connoisseur Cilan :D also Dawn is in this episode.

I plan on streaming this episode sometime this week, likely Wednesday, so be sure to check the streaming thread every day or two!

Old September 23rd, 2014, 10:31 AM
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman

Nature: Adamant
I'm in! I won't be able to stream for a while probably, but I will definitely be involved from here on! I'll watch that episode some time this week.
Old September 29th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
It's time to move onto the next episode! This week we will be watching EP241, Hocus Pokémon, when Ash gets turned into a Pikachu :P

I'm going to try and stream this episode this week, so check the streaming thread every once in a while! As always, anybody can suggest any episode for next week at any time.

If anybody has anything they would like to share about The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!, discussion is still encouraged for the remainder of this week.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links