• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Actually, I designed my profile that way so it would be easier for my eyes (its terrible, to be honest).
Anyway, when eternal & darkness are combined, I think of the fourth gen. ghost Pokemon. So, you shall be Dusknoir.

droomph

weeb
Years
Because you need it to be easier on your eyes, your eyes must be sensitive. Therefore, you are a
042.gif
. Okay, maybe not

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Hmm...Latias is psychic type. THere is no psychic/mind benders in A: TLA, and A: LoK. They don't exist, and teh main character somehow doesn't exist in the lead-up to teh final battle. The main character is an airbender...so...flying types. The main character can learn water moves, grass moves, fire moves, and flying moves.

A bird that learns water moves is Swanna. Plus, Swanna and Latias kind of have a serene appearance. So, the great Magikarp has declared you Swanna.

Username_9138

Hmm...hard to say anything but Latias...so...Espeon. Because I said.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
You are an Arceus because it can be a Grass, Fire, and Water type (Not at the same time)

firekoopa

Combat the Infinite
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
When I saw your title the first thing I thought of was Mew, but since your darn Username and Signature contradict that, I would go with Haunter.

EDIT: I was looking at wrong page...
Anyway, I suppose Latias, considering your signature is all about the mentioned.

Back