• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, go do something to cheer yourself up. Now.

I've been pretty good. Busy, though. Yet I still manage to find time to waste on PC....

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey Slender.
I don't have anybody to torment right now though. D: Don't worry, the worst is over already.

Lj, sorry if I sound like an idiot, but what the hell is a DVS?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pretty crappy after the Facebook stunt I pulled. Finding out things as I dived deeper into his account was shocking, and I confirmed my worse fears. Turns out they go out for real often, and the 2-3 times they invite me is for ****s and giggles(I honestly can't use euphemism anymore sorry for the curse). I honestly think "friends" is the wrong word to use, and traumatic life experience" is the term needed for the band of idiots. And you know what? I'm gonna go down that rabbit hole real deep before I blow the lid on this operation, I'm going to get all their passwords and find out not just what that one guy says to the others but everything said between them. He's only been on FB for 3 weeks, the others have years of info I can collect, as well as info on what really happened with the girl I lost cause of them. I know in the end I'm still going to be the good guy out of this, considering how I confront them and they act all nice when they're just going to repeat themselves, so if I'm going to burn the bridges, I might as well set alight the village, the forest, and every living thing in a 20 mile radius. Screw them and their facades, I'm going to unearth all their secrets against me and embarrass them with style.:rambo:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good. :c
I probably sound like an overly concerned mother, hmm? x; Though I have a suggestion of someone you could torment. Or murder.

-
I was thinking about the occurrence I mentioned earlier. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to be referred to as "good looking" by a 69-year-old male teacher...?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sounds like you have quite the plans there :P
You would too if you confirmed that you spent 4 years hanging out with the biggest stealth bullies you've ever met and actually thinking they're your friends. They also insulted my parents, even if I agree with the views they have, so there are answers to be given in the end, oh yes answers.

Good. :c
I probably sound like an overly concerned mother, hmm? x; Though I have a suggestion of someone you could torment. Or murder.

-
I was thinking about the occurrence I mentioned earlier. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to be referred to as "good looking" by a 69-year-old male teacher...?
Yes, if you are 14-17 and a teacher is telling you you're good looking while wearing anything provocative, do try to avoid any 1 to 1 time with him. Not trying to scare you, but it just sounds........weird. Underneath your skin goosebumps weird.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Elendil:
I know you feel hurt and betrayed, offended and made an Ass out of, but in truth would you not be the bigger man by just confronting them about it?
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Abraham Lincoln

Okay, now I know there's something wrong with me. >…>

@Slender:
Haha, overly worried perhaps, but not quite like my mother. Who?

Yeah, that's pretty creepy. And not in the good way.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Confronting them as I said does not work. I keep fooling myself they do mean well, but each time its the same routine over and over. I'm moving away from this neighborhood for good now to live in the downtown section of the city, so just confronting them won't work, cause I would need to call them to meet them all. So getting the dirt, using it as evidence that I know what they think of me behind my back, and burning the bridges like that is much better then just saying what I feel, cause it hasn't worked before. Mucho Complexo Problemo. And sorry for clogging DCC, no blog for a mere member and me needing to vent somewhere causes this rant. :p

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Pretty crappy after the Facebook stunt I pulled. Finding out things as I dived deeper into his account was shocking, and I confirmed my worse fears. Turns out they go out for real often, and the 2-3 times they invite me is for ****s and giggles(I honestly can't use euphemism anymore sorry for the curse). I honestly think "friends" is the wrong word to use, and traumatic life experience" is the term needed for the band of idiots. And you know what? I'm gonna go down that rabbit hole real deep before I blow the lid on this operation, I'm going to get all their passwords and find out not just what that one guy says to the others but everything said between them. He's only been on FB for 3 weeks, the others have years of info I can collect, as well as info on what really happened with the girl I lost cause of them. I know in the end I'm still going to be the good guy out of this, considering how I confront them and they act all nice when they're just going to repeat themselves, so if I'm going to burn the bridges, I might as well set alight the village, the forest, and every living thing in a 20 mile radius. Screw them and their facades, I'm going to unearth all their secrets against me and embarrass them with style.:rambo:

Don't know the full story but you mentioning them "stealth bullying" you for 4 years comes off as them being pathetic. I don't understand why people would pretend to be friends with someone just to mess with them, especially for that long. Hope you can get that situation fixed man.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Don't ask how, but Flame Rekindled!

@Elendil:
Look here Slim Pickens, to be honest if it were me in you're situation then you're so called friend would most likely have a dislocated shoulder. Hell, if I knew you better/in person he'd still probably end up with a dislocated shoulder. But you seem to be more forgiving then I am, so I commend you for that, and wish you luck.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
Ah, I think he was just joking around. He actually was just telling a guy I was talking to that he'll "never make it with that good looking young lady over there" (I swear he doesn't know my name- he always refers to me as a lady). :? Besides, I don't wear stuff like that, anyway. I'll be careful, though.

@Roc
I can't help it, though. x;
Wait, do you think you can break into a jail? If not, you'll have to wait a while.
You guys are making me paranoid! D; Now I'm remembering every stupid thing that seemed at all out of the ordinary.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Facebook issues? Oh god. I remember when I had that.

End result? An old account of me which I can't access or even look at that's been hacked. :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Someone got into one of my accounts (heh...) and was using it to 'poke' people a while ago. I deactivated it, I think. Maybe I just ditched it, I don't know haha. I usually just use facebook to lurk and watch people talk. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You don't like facebook, I take it?

I enjoy stalking my cousin's profile and laughing at the conversations between her and her friends. c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha. I spend too much time on the internet, but mainly on facebook and PC. I don't post a lot on facebook, because I have no reason to. I just lurk and occasionally post amusing pictures that I've gathered off the internet (which is the rare occasion that I get more than 4 or so notifications because nobody contacts me).

Years
I did use Facebook for a while when I was still in my noob days on PC, but sadly work meant I hardly have any time to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back