• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest age and youngest member in PC

pkmin3033

I remember welcoming someone who was in their 40s last year somewhen, and I've seen people who claim to be around 10, but...eh, age on the internet. It's one of those things where it's best just to smile, nod your head, and take it at face value. I think most active people are between 15 and 30, give or take a year or two.

Years
I remember when I welcomed a member who was aged in his 50's. I know for sure his username was just a simple Pokemon name.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
We got people ranging from 110 to 2 on here, who knows?

The first time I joined a forum I was like 11. :p

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I tried eating souls once. They were disgusting.

om nom nom soulz

tumblr_inline_o1u78tuv1k1rexlxt_500.gif

But yea, I know a couple of members in their early 30s, but haven't met anyone older than that. And COPPA requires that all members be 13 or old, but I'm sure people have slipped through so who even knows ~_~

Years
Yeah like Hikamaru I remember welcoming someone who was in their 50s or so. If only they stuck around ;_;. Otherwise I've known a few 11 year olds before COPPA was enforced around here (and at this point they're old enough to be members anyway).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Otherwise I've known a few 11 year olds before COPPA was enforced around here (and at this point they're old enough to be members anyway).

I joined here when I was 11. xD I wasn't all that active, but I can't help but feel bad for anyone who interacted with me back then, haha.

Years
Well when it comes to active ppl the highest I've seen is 28 and the youngest 13, but that's the youngest you can be so.
There is a forum I go to where I'm the oldest active member.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Lucid's so old she has to oil her joints
I heard Rukario is actually 110 years old.

Apparently his secret to living long is consuming the souls of naughty members

...citation needed

HOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW WHY IS THESE SO FUCKING FUNNY ARGH.

Anyway, I've got some shocking news to reveal to all of you. ALL of you. You guys know how, well, my profile doesn't show my age? Here's why...

I'm secretly 8 years old.
Call me a small baby.

Back