Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page Black2 hack: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 8th, 2015 (12:56 AM).

I am sorry if I come across as lazy but to be blunt I find the gen 5 sequels up to the post game to be well... muk to put it bluntly that being said I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to upload their save file to help me out as I love the concept of the post game but I just cannot stand the build up to that point.
Old February 10th, 2015 (03:52 PM).

Hey guys....big Problem :-/...i Hope some Crack can help me!!! ThE Game is awsome and Runs on my iPhone6 with nds4ios....everything is Perfect with leveling, Fighting or evolving (sorry for my Bad language Skills)...but there is one damn bug...for Exempel in castelia City ...if i want to go into The passage left to the poke Center the Rom crashes an i get back to my homescreen 😕...not so dramatic...but if i get the Second Time on the Plasma frigatta, i have to fight a Double Match and After that, there is only one way to go on....right, the Green teleporter on the Ground...but when i want to teleport, the rom crashes again and i get back to my homescreen...i really hope That someone can give me a solution...Maybe a trick...or a fix patch..or something else...thatks for listening ;-)
Old February 13th, 2015 (04:13 PM).

just wanna ask, is this a complete hack?
Old February 13th, 2015 (04:27 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by basurakahaup:
just wanna ask, is this a complete hack?
This hack has been complete for a few years
Old February 14th, 2015 (04:11 AM).

I'm using nds4ios,is there any tutorial to show me how to play this rom on it?
please help
Old February 14th, 2015 (04:15 AM).

Download clean Rom..Download Xdelta ...Patch Rom..(in ur pc) an put in the patched file into nds4ios with iTunes...the patched file You have to Name with .nds...for example blaze.nds
Old February 14th, 2015 (04:26 AM).

Quote originally posted by Airick:
Download clean Rom..Download Xdelta ...Patch Rom..(in ur pc) an put in the patched file into nds4ios with iTunes...the patched file You have to Name with .nds...for example blaze.nds
ok thanx did you download the nds4ios with jailbreak or not because mine keeps crashing
Old February 14th, 2015 (04:39 AM).

Without...it crashes becsuse of ios Update i think..set ur iPhone back ...than it will work...it also will Crash when u installed it and you turn Off your phone becsuse of No Akku or something...
Old February 17th, 2015 (05:07 AM).

How can this hack been downloaded? There are no more downloads in this post
Old February 23rd, 2015 (03:24 PM).

I do not know if you know this yet, but Nintendo is taking your patches down due to what they want to say is copyright infringement. Are there any links which still have these patches available?
Old February 24th, 2015 (07:29 PM).
Grass-man

Nature: Modest
Links are not available
Champion of the Single Grass Monotype Challenge on Pokémon Sapphire
Champion of the Nuzlocke Challenge on Pokémon Platinum
"No man can eat 50 eggs" - Tré Cool
I battle competitively with my favorite Pokémon, not with the most used or the ones with the better stats, copy this in your sig if you do it too.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:45 AM).

i need an emulator for pc to play blaze black but cant find help plz
Old 1 Week Ago (11:03 AM).
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Luigi-San Send a message via Skype™ to Luigi-San
Found a working mirror if anyone wants it: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZNtxFKQQ!Ljcj5iS6kATz0m_J8IE3tVU2ObfA66mQ6-rUsXpuMy4

Old 1 Week Ago (10:17 AM).

When could we expect the Fairy type to be implemented here?
Old 1 Week Ago (11:03 PM).
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Super Sonic 2:
When could we expect the Fairy type to be implemented here?
Probably never. As far as I know there is no known way of adding a type so far and Drayano hasn't been active for a little more than 2 years.
Old 1 Week Ago (07:55 AM).

Quote originally posted by Fun Size:
Probably never. As far as I know there is no known way of adding a type so far and Drayano hasn't been active for a little more than 2 years.
What is the biggest obstacle?

I have the itch to do it myself. I most likely will not be able to add the Megavolutions though.

Old 5 Days Ago (03:51 AM).

Well, this is a puzzler. Apparently, I can't save the game in no$gba - most everything appears to be working otherwise, but trying to save gets as far as the "Saving lots of data" message, then stops and gives the stunningly unhelpful "Save Error" message. (In game, not from the emulator.) Is there some fix code I'm missing, or maybe it's crotchety with No$? Lacking save state capability as well, the game is basically unplayable due to how long it is if no method of saving is available...
Old 5 Days Ago (04:48 AM).
FireRed and Emerald hacks are where it's at.

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by dialNforNinja:
Well, this is a puzzler. Apparently, I can't save the game in no$gba - most everything appears to be working otherwise, but trying to save gets as far as the "Saving lots of data" message, then stops and gives the stunningly unhelpful "Save Error" message. (In game, not from the emulator.) Is there some fix code I'm missing, or maybe it's crotchety with No$? Lacking save state capability as well, the game is basically unplayable due to how long it is if no method of saving is available...
No$gba isn't a good emulator for DS roms...Try using DeSmuMe. It's the best emulator.

Old 5 Days Ago (05:05 AM).

But DesMuMe is soooooo sloooooow ... nocash runs at full speed on my crappy lappy, while DesMuMe can barely manage 75% even with the frameskip turned way up and no filtering... it doesn't even have the 3xHQ filter as an option, that I use with nocash. Is using it really the only option?

Aside form buying a computer with more computer in it I mean, which if I had the money for that would already have happened.
Old 5 Days Ago (12:46 PM).
FireRed and Emerald hacks are where it's at.

Nature: Lonely
But DesMuMe is soooooo sloooooow ... nocash runs at full speed on my crappy lappy, while DesMuMe can barely manage 75% even with the frameskip turned way up and no filtering... it doesn't even have the 3xHQ filter as an option, that I use with nocash. Is using it really the only option?

Aside form buying a computer with more computer in it I mean, which if I had the money for that would already have happened.
Hm...well, Idk what else to say...Sorry. :/

Old 4 Days Ago (06:36 AM).
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

What about holding Tab? It's a speed button that works like Space for VBA or + for No$.
But yea, No$ isn't gonna work on anything newer than 4th generation.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links