• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
I am looking for a charmander(female) and/or a ditto, I just started a new game not too long ago but I do have some level 1 snivy and zoruas

could you help me out?

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I am looking for a charmander(female) and/or a ditto, I just started a new game not too long ago but I do have some level 1 snivy and zoruas

could you help me out?

I could totally give you a Charmander, it'll just take a few to get a female if that's okay. If you dont mind waiting, i could try to catch you a ditto as well. :)

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
If anyone could still help me out with a Panpour and a Sawk it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what happened to MotherSerperior...

Oh, I have them bred for you! I was just waiting for you to message me and
tell me you could trade. When do you want them?

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
Hey i need these legendaries for my pokedex.
Cresselia
Darkrai
Deoxys
Entei
Giratina
Heatran
Jirachi
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Mesprit
Mew
Manaphy
Palkia
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Shaymin
will you be able to do dex trade backs with me

MotherSerperior

Years
Hey i need these legendaries for my pokedex.
Cresselia
Darkrai
Deoxys
Entei
Giratina
Heatran
Jirachi
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Mesprit
Mew
Manaphy
Palkia
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Shaymin
Will you be able to do trade backs with me

Sure can! I can do all of them except Shaymin, Kaylachu will
have to do that one with you :)

Years
Hi! not sure what much I can offer at the moment, just getting back to pokemon! playing soul silver. I have a togepi (not sure if that interests you)
I also have pokemon black, but don't really play it yet and could get starters from their!

looking for some of the old school starters, such as char, bulba, squirtle and old school legendaries

MotherSerperior

Years
Hi! not sure what much I can offer at the moment, just getting back to pokemon! playing soul silver. I have a togepi (not sure if that interests you)
I also have pokemon black, but don't really play it yet and could get starters from their!

looking for some of the old school starters, such as char, bulba, squirtle and old school legendaries
Hi :)
We only trade on Gen V. Since you don't have much to offer, we'd be
more than glad to donate two or three regular Pokemon that you're looking for.
If you have any shinies, we'd love to trade for them.
Let me know if you have anything to offer or if you'd like a
three maximum trade. :)

I`ll take the shiny umbreon I can trade you a regirock,regice,regirock,and a regigigas
That's a really nice deal, but I'm afraid I don't know how to clone Pokemon yet.
If you do, I'd be more than glad to let you clone it for trade, but since it's the only one I have and I don't have many shinies, I don't feel comfortable trading it yet. Sorry :(

Last edited:

GC7

Simply GC7
Years
Hey im looking for a dw poliwag and dw vulpix both female. i dont got much to offer besides some evolution stones if you are interested thanks :)

MotherSerperior

Years
Hey im looking for a dw poliwag and dw vulpix both female. i dont got much to offer besides some evolution stones if you are interested thanks :)

Sorry, we don't have those. We do have other DW females though!
Would you be interested in a dw female Wobbuffet? :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i am interested in the chimchar possibly with adamant nature. please message me about what you would be interested in recieving for it. i have been looking all over for a chimchar

MotherSerperior

Years
i am interested in the chimchar possibly with adamant nature. please message me about what you would be interested in recieving for it. i have been looking all over for a chimchar

I could breed you a Chimchar, and definitely try for breeding that nature, but I'm not used to breeding for natures so I can't guarantee it! :P
Um, anything is fine I suppose. What are you offering? If you have any shinies you're willing to trade that would be fantastic :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I could breed you a Chimchar, and definitely try for breeding that nature, but I'm not used to breeding for natures so I can't guarantee it! :P
Um, anything is fine I suppose. What are you offering? If you have any shinies you're willing to trade that would be fantastic :)

Uhm I have zoura and a lot of eevees and some legendarily but no shunts except for hoppip lol it's green

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Well, I would obviously love to trade for your shiny Hoppip. Are you okay with that? If not, I understand.

It's my brothers I'm willing to trade some starters that u bred but I just in general need a chimchar haha. Think of an even trade and I'll trade it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back