• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IDEAS:Land Of Cats

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Heya,
I am currently making an MMOG called Land Of Cats,
Here are some ideas and some things I need help with:

IDEAS
Special Mod Badge
Heres a picture.
110k4e9.png

Sorry no more ideas.

What I need help with:
Database Making
Server Making
Walking Actionscript
SWF Change Actionscript

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
What you need is to go and post in the recruitment thread mate, theres more chance of you getting someone to help in there.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Your only idea is a moderator badge? How about storyline, features, ANYTHING!? If you don't give people ideas to work off of, how is anyone supposed to help you? Do a bunch of cats run around killing each other over a limited supply of catnip? What about upgradable claws and special armor? Are magic skills included? Or is this just what it sounds like, a field of grass filled with cats grooming themselves and coughing up hairballs?

By the way, that badge needs work.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
What you need is to go and post in the recruitment thread mate, theres more chance of you getting someone to help in there.

Your only idea is a moderator badge? How about storyline, features, ANYTHING!? If you don't give people ideas to work off of, how is anyone supposed to help you? Do a bunch of cats run around killing each other over a limited supply of catnip? What about upgradable claws and special armor? Are magic skills included? Or is this just what it sounds like, a field of grass filled with cats grooming themselves and coughing up hairballs?

By the way, that badge needs work.

@Alcus_Of_Borg
I know. :|

@Xaviar
Dude, chill this is a game being made by a 10 year old!
I do have more ideas thats the only test-finished one.
And this is a KIDS game I won't have killing!
"By the way, that badge needs work." it's the test-finished version! Not finished and it was drawn at first and hand drawn by a 10 year old and hand-coloured by a 10 year old you expect it too be perfect now?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
When I was ten, I was spriting my own Mario And Luigi super star saga sprites and programming complex things in RPGMAKER and game maker

age has nothing to do with it.

Back