• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If it's been more than 24 hours or so and you've seen Rukario online since your donation, you might want to PM him to double-check that the donation was processed. But in most cases he'll just move your usergroup over as soon as he gets around to it and you need not do anything else. Thanks for the donation, btw. :]

All right, thanks for the information.

To be completely honest, I wouldn't have donated as much if it wasn't for the perks, but If I stay in this site for longer I'll probably donate more. So far this site has been a friendly environment and it was definitely worth donating.

Edit: I've contacted the Site Admin and after couple of PMs we got it sorted out. Thank you all ^_^

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Random question: Are there any claim threads still alive besides the Pokémon and Bishie Claim Threads?

I was just wondering and didn't have much time to search myself. //pfft

droomph

weeb
Years
Random question: Are there any claim threads still alive besides the Pokémon and Bishie Claim Threads?

I was just wondering and didn't have much time to search myself. //pfft

I tried looking for it a while back, and I don't think so. Something should be worked out pretty soon I think.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Quick question: Is the embed youtube video in profile thing broken? Because I can't seem to get it to work (again).

EDIT: Never mind, but the example was highly misleading... the youtu.be link didn't work, but the standard long link did.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, Audy fixed it to where you just put in the whole link, not the video ID. Makes it easier, imo.

Years
I don't know if anybody will like this idea, but would an 18+ section with more lenient rules be a viable idea for this forum? Of course it'll only be view-able to members.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
We had the T-Dome long ago. Long, long ago. Considering it's been gone so long, that should tell you how well that went over...lol. :( Maybe bring that up in a separate thread, though. That's a bigger discussion than just bringing it up in this one.

Years
One main concern I see with having an 18+ forum here is that people age-bend all the time on forums, and in reality we could have 13-year-olds (for example) claiming to be 18 or 19 just so they could access the mature forum. If it hasn't been around for a long while, then I definitely agree about it not being brought back.

Years
I don't know if anybody will like this idea, but would an 18+ section with more lenient rules be a viable idea for this forum? Of course it'll only be view-able to members.

Like Sydian said, we did have the "T-Dome" quite some time ago....which didn't really work out, haha. As much as I do like the idea, I'm sure it would never gain the traction needed, or widespread approval from the Higher Staff.

My section does house some more adult topics, and I try to be lenient when possible there. There are many users of this website who are adults, who, in my opinion, should be treated as such and trusted.

Years
Like Sydian said, we did have the "T-Dome" quite some time ago....which didn't really work out, haha. As much as I do like the idea, I'm sure it would never gain the traction needed, or widespread approval from the Higher Staff.

My section does house some more adult topics, and I try to be lenient when possible there. There are many users of this website who are adults, who, in my opinion, should be treated as such and trusted.

Yeah, I asked in here because I didn't think it'd really get the approval of other higher staff member and it was more of an outside possibility. This "T-dome" thing... what does "T" even stand for? Teenager?

Years
Another VERY minor question, what's up with the font changes with numbers next to supporter status? Some people have the "newer" ones while others don't.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Okay here's my question: How do I see which of my posts have been liked? Because when I click on the notification it takes me to http://www.pokecommunity.com/usercp.php#likedposts (think the bit after the hashtag is right, it's something like that), where all I can see below my notepad is comments criticising my CSS phase in 2011 xD.

I'm using Google Chrome and the theme "Kanto Dream Party" in case that helps. Although I've previously had this problem using other themes and Safari. I think the only time I was able to see post likes was when I was using Johto Elite.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Huh, that's weird. Do you see

ARYjaWt.png

in your User CP down at the bottom? If you click on the thread's name, it takes you to the specific post which was liked. Or at least, it should. d:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
No, the bottom of my User CP looks like the first image. Yet using "The Johto Elite" I get the second picture:

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Huh, I have the same problem. Looks like it's just that theme, then.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Hello. Just a quick question: in which thread should I showcase the region I am working on? (It includes the world map and over world routes and towns)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm not completely sure on an answer, but I can help send you in the correct direction to find a sure answer. If you only have the art to show for your region and want to get opinions on that, send a message to the amazing Alexial who can point you in the correct section of Art & Design.

There is also the Map Showcase & Review thread in Game Development, but that's for individual routes made using the tiles from the Pokemon games. Still, if that's what your region is created with, there might be a good place to go. Otherwise, for art made for other things, head for Art & Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back