• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i am searching for totodile still for like 7 months or so, just started on abra 47 at a time at the gamecorner, articuno about 200 resets then when and got the masterball in case of emergency with it.
totodile on emerald
abra and articuno on fire red

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
Unrelated, I think you ought to check this quiz out. I believe I have Asperger's (undiagnosed), and one would expect such of people who spend inordainate periods of time searching for especially rare but not particularly useful elements in a video game. ;)
Um... I scored 20. What does that mean? The "calculate" button didn't work, so I had to do it with their little formula thingy.

Years
Yeah, the script's kinda broke.

In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher.
That puts you in the likely neuro-typical range. (I scored 41! XD) I bet SGM'll score high... ;)

(No hunt progress)

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I finally finished EV training my Shroomish, got it to level 54 so it learned spore, and FINALLY evolved it into a Breloom with an awesome 239 attack (at level 62) :D. Still no luck with Trapinch by the way.

Years
Zootster said:
I finally finished EV training my Shroomish, got it to level 54 so it learned spore, and FINALLY evolved it into a Breloom with an awesome 239 attack (at level 62) :D. Still no luck with Trapinch by the way.
o_0

Mine's at L72 with Attack of 197... >_< (I bailed on the effort training since I knew I'd only use him as a slave, anyway... (Spore/False Swipe/Flash/Something))

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Can I please join this club? I've started hunting shinies recently, though the only one I've ever come across is a Whismur, which is now a level 46 Exploud. I'm currently hunting a Larvitar and a Dratini, no luck yet...

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey,welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club The Angel of Darkness!

99/1% chances you?re in,so you can post I guess...

Ryan will give his word later when he?s on...

Moving on...

Haven?t been playing Saph,I?m playing Emerald now I got it...

No Shiny yet...

And I?ve been trying to get a 9.15 record on the Cycling Road,but I?ve only been getting 9.16 and 9.18...

So frustrating! +_+

I?ll try till I get 9.15!

I?m stubborn! ^-^;;;

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Sure you can join just try and stay active!
well its been a while since ive properly shiny hunted, i just can't find the motivation (that sounds bad lol) well i have a few free hours today so i may jus fire up the ol DS. As soon as D&P comes out im sure everyone will enjoy shiny hunting much more, but till then looks like things will be running slowly...
ahh well, keep hunting all

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
training your mewto is considered shiny hunting as long as it was wild pokemon that you were battling XD
Runasutaru said:
I´ll try till I get 9.15!

I´m stubborn! ^-^;;;
what happens when you get 9.15?
i wont be hunting till XD comes to the uk, 18th yay!! ill get emerald after completing the gamecube version. And itll take years before diamond and pearl come here ^-^;;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Wow, that's a painfully small font *squints* But, Angel of Darkness, you are welcome here. Congratulations, you're now a member of the best club at PC. I haven't had the time to hunt latley... I don't know why, but I've been doing all of my schoolwork. I haven't slacked off yet this semester, which seriously limits my hunt time...

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
O_O

Originally posted by ryan

I haven't had the time to hunt latley... I don't know why, but I've been doing all of my schoolwork. I haven't slacked off yet this semester, which seriously limits my hunt time...
That?s....scary ryan! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wellz,you get nothing at 9.15!

It?s just that it?s the highest score possible!

I got it in Saph...

AND I CAN GET IT HERE!

(Song)I will never give uu up the fi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

As along as the force inside says go I will,always keep on runniiiiii iiiiiing!

There?s no way I will eeeeeeeeeeeever give uuuuuuuuuuup!

It doesn?t matter,who is wrong or who is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!(/Song)

...Hope anyone here has played SA1,or I?ll suicide! XD

I?m going to play a lil Emerald now,see what I get! ^-^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Holy crap... You are a spaz... What are you even talking about? 9.15?... *Waves his hand over his head to show that the current ideas being discussed are not registering with him*

Rioku

Inuyasha pwns
Years
Can I join? I haven't caught any shinies but I'm hunting Shiny Squirtle. Will the starters picture be shiny when you look at it through the pokeball or do you have to use it in battle?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Welcome to the SHC, Rioku. You'll have to battle with them to see if they're shiny or not (at least I'm pretty sure that's the case).

Years
Egads! The power's flickering! (t-storm) I'm pretty lucky if you're reading this:

Runasutaru said:
And I´ve been trying to get a 9.15 record on the Cycling Road,but I´ve only been getting 9.16 and 9.18...
You'll be at it for a while considering 9.16 is the lowest possible time the engine allows for. (unless your game is corrupt)

Runasutaru said:
...Hope anyone here has played SA1,or I´ll suicide! XD
SA1?? Wats dat? (hope I'm not in for another year-long suicide councilling session... >_<)

Rioku said:
Can I join? I haven't caught any shinies but I'm hunting Shiny Squirtle. Will the starters picture be shiny when you look at it through the pokeball or do you have to use it in battle?
You need to use it against Blue or check its stat screen. I think it takes a touch less time if you check the stat screen.

SGM, where are you?? (Breloom L73)

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I've been breeding for a modest Exeggcute (and hoping for a shiny). What really sucks is that before, I was trying to get an adamant Shroomish and got a modest one right away. Now that I actually want modest I've been getting a ton (I think about 5) Adamant Exeggcute X_x!

Back