• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Baaah. Another day of 'I don't really feel like being online'. Seems to happen around the Holiday season.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But Nee, where else can we get our Red goodness? :c

Also good afternoon, DLTMS0. How's mah loveleh thread doin' today? :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, since 'Red Goodness' hasn't exactly happened often in the past year or so until this theme I'm sure you can find more of it elsewhere!

Probably just gonna work on roleplay tags and then roll off to go and do something else.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The "awfulness" of tumblr depends on which people you follow and what you make of it.
My tumblr experience is pretty awesome. I can always go on tumblr to get inspiration and have fun looking at posts in general.

You just have to avoid the hipsters and moralf**s and you're good to go.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

You should check out Sword Art Online, it's like the best anime of 2012!

...Anyway, two series that I started fairly recently but have yet to actually finish although they are pretty damn good so far are Welcome to the NHK and Samurai Champloo. Go go go netto!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All the theme changing makes me want to try to keep my themes for as long as possible ngl. Even if it's one I made out of the blue ...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe if I knew? But alas I do not know who drew the image. Just that Gav made the graphic.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

However, with the use of THE INTERNET(tm), I have deduced that the piece was most likely originally made and uploaded by a fairly unknown Japanese artist who goes under the name of Kitanti! :D ...Pixiv doesn't like us westerners that much though (mostly because we steal their art and don't credit them), and thus it's difficult for me to double check his profile there. Not letting me access it.

But most 'boorus out there credit this Kitanti person! Oh internet, you can be so useful sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back