• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
So we're talking about facial hair now.

Speaking of which…

[YTHD]9czM1k31NPU[/YTHD]

lol yeahhhhh
Doesn't look like it's going to get any better under our current system, stay in Europe.

Hell, for years I've considering joining you in moving there. I have Dutch heritage and I've been itching to check out the Netherlands. Of course, first I'll need to learn some Dutch, but I hear you won't have too many problems there if you just speak English.
ik ben en duitslander

(I think that's how it works)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Moving to Europe is a good move Char-odin, especially if its to the Netherlands. One of the cheapest countries, and you're right next to Britain, which is basically a European US when it comes to food.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
You guys have Jamie and Ramsay, I would kill to live there. Not to mention you also have the junk food of America at least.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kura how did you come to a decision to move overseas?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That's all I need to move there. Plus, European technology is far better than the crap we have.

LOOLLL! Not the NHS though (healthcare system)

>_> I miss my family doctor back in Canada and the fact that I can actually call a hospital and get an answer.

Touj: Job. Figured.. heck, good opportunity.. I'm young.. why not? Can always move back if I wanted. I'm glad I made the decision to go for it, though! No plans to be moving back any time soon.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'd love to have the NHS too. Doctors here are corrupt as hell, and medicine is becoming pay for, and pay for fake knock offs, not the proper stuff. Apparently since you want a doctor so badly you should pay em off for 100 euros is the mentality for 90% of the hospital workers. FFS Greece, get your stuff together!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Seeing you do it tempts me to do it because it never seemed possible but it actually is @-@

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Doesn't look like it's going to get any better under our current system, stay in Europe.

Hell, for years I've considering joining you in moving there. I have Dutch heritage and I've been itching to check out the Netherlands. Of course, first I'll need to learn some Dutch, but I hear you won't have too many problems there if you just speak English.

Yeah Greece is worse but damn :/ I hate how flawed all these systems have become >_>
You're lucky, cause you moved from the greatest health system to the second best health system. You basically made sure that in the end you're in decent hands, and the economy is stable enough to move between those countries.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
Can we get WAISTED instead? Like, attach ourselves by the waist and go on a magical berry picking adventure? :cer_tongue:

~This message was brought to you by a bear ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Snorting ADHD medicine? What kind of magical trip do you need to be on already to need that much of a high?

Years
No objections there, I'm planning on a trip to Oktoberfest.

I may have to go to that for once. Sounds fun.

Also, since we're partying

tumblr_mgj8dd5AN61ry1shko1_500.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It was just some people joking around on facebook. I thought it was funny. I don't even know these people- they're just in the same group that I'm in on facebook. They usually aren't this entertaining, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back