< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center PO pokecomm. server gone?

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old September 12th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
Pkmn Nobody
Nature: Modest
For some odd reason, I cannot find the pokecommunity server anywhere on the server list.

If anyone can tell me why, I would appreciate it. I'd also like to know if anyone else is experiencing this.
Old September 12th, 2011 (5:10 PM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
If you don't see it on the server list, try using the Advanced Connection function with this: home.brokenrevolution.com. I don't know why it doesn't show up, but sometimes it doesn't. You can rely on Advanced Connection to get you to PC's server; if that doesn't work, then it's really down and no one is on it at all. At that point you just have to wait it out until Petie hooks us back up. :)
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
Old September 13th, 2011 (2:55 PM).
Question answered. Next time if you are wondering if the server is down, feel free to ask in the question thread or the Competitive Battling Chat instead.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links