• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
10/06/2011
Finally started my Unova Adventure (after months of purchasing Pokemon Black)
Picked Tepig as my starter pokemon.
Got 1st Gym badge.
Caught a Woobat to join my squad.
Currently training for 2nd gym.
Tepig evolved into Pignite.

Current stats for team;
Pignite - Level 19
Woobat - Level 18.

(:

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
Years
So earlier in the week, I finally beat the game. I don't know why I was so nervous; my level 60 Golurk pretty much wiped the E4. I got really lucky with my Reshiram--got one with a Rash nature and "Highly curious".

I haven't started training to take on the E4 for the second time, as I am currently Masuda methoding for a shiny Golett. So far, I haven't had great luck with that, but I've got some really good Goletts that I may trade over to the next installment of the Unova saga. I just hope I get the little twerp soon; I don't have a lot of room on my PC. (I have a lot of GTS "rescue" Goletts on my copy of Black. They're so cute and I can't say no.)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Just restarted not long ago.

After leaving Accumula on my way to Striaton, I just won a battle against a Youngster. Tabasco fainted, so Spike came out and won against his Patrat. As a result, Spike grew to Lv7 and learned Odor Sleuth.

Party:

498.png
Tabasco Lv7

506.png
Spike Lv7

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
Years
just restarted black last night:

• Started with Oshawatt
  • Picked up Patrat and Lillipup just to outdo Cheren and Bianca then box them
  • Destroyed N in Accumula Town
  • Picked up Purrloin after choosing from several of them looking for the best one
  • Evolved Oshawatt
  • Picked up Pansear
  • Beat Cheren with Purrloin and Pansear
  • Beat entire gym with just Pansear
  • Picked up Munna
  • Got the C-Gear
  • Beat all the trainers in the daycare
  • Retrieved the stolen pokemon
  • Picked up Drillbur
  • Returned the stolen pokemon

::EDIT::
inside the only four dust clouds in Wellspring Cave, 2 Drillburs(male and female) a firestone, and a dawn stone! Yeah buddy!!!

Last edited:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
After catching a Patrat and naming it "HM Slave", I beat Cheren and Bianca before obtaining a Pansage. I don't want to raise it (I have different plans for a Grass type), but I nicknamed it "Broccoli" anyways. After numerous tries, I defeated Cress with Broccoli's Vine Whip. I saved Munna and have just obtained the C-Gear.

Party:

498.png
Tabasco Lv13

506.png
Spike Lv12

504.png
HM Slave Lv5

511.png
Broccoli Lv11

I have beaten Lenora without much trouble. Newly evolved Spike cleaned up here... (As did newly evolved Tabasco) Now, I just got through the Pinwheel Forest and I'm in Castelia. In the forest I caught a Petilil that is now a temporary party member. I just took a sidetrack to the desert to catch my next permanent team member: Sandile. After naming it "Ripper" I fought some of the fishermen in the desert. I'm about to head back to Pinwheel to fight the trainers that I missed.

Party:
499.png
Tabasco Lv21
507.png
Spike Lv22
548.png
Lillian Lv17
551.png
Ripper Lv17
504.png
HM Slave Lv5
511.png
Broccoli Lv11

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
Today I finally trained my Emboar up to level 100 on White! I grinded him near the man with the flute blow village bridge. This marks my 3rd lv. 100 trained in Unova, the 2 others being Altaria and Lucario. My next 2 I'm working on are Zangoose and Blaziken!

I also restocked on Full Restores after fighting the daily trainers in Nimbasa. Managed to buy around 50 full restores!

Years
Currently five good levels away from achieving a team of Lv. 100's! At which point, I will resume training my good ol' Galvantula and Zoroark along with a brand-spanking new team~

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Conflicted on what to do D|

The last time I wrote in here, I was on a r*m. Now, I'm on a console and I'm already |D

So many things to do in Unova...

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I finished the game a few months ago, and STILL haven't had any luck catching thunderous. yes, i have pokemon white, sue me. I'M KIDDING LOL LOL LOL LOL ok i'm done. sorry, just had to have my moment of randomness, he he.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Well, alot has changed since I last posted.

I have completed the storyline of the game, defeated Team Plasma etc.

I trained my pokemon team up to level 70 (lucky egg grinding, battling trainers in Black City/Routes etc.)

Defeated Elite Four/Champion for 2nd time (Alder was really easy imo.)

Team as of now (I traded some pokemon off my platinum and grinded them also);
Emboar - Level 74
Togekiss - Level 72
Vanilluxe - Level 71
Krookodile - Level 71
Lucario - Level 71
Galvantula - Level 70

Not entirely sure what I am going to do now... I might train my team up to level 100 for the hell of it or I might complete the pokedex or I might go back to another gen game, undecided on what to do next...

Years
pokemon white:

don't know what to do after finished the game...
just leveling up my pokes, battle with friends and catching legendaries...
team:
serperior lv.54
victini lv.43
rufflet lv.48
emolga lv.47
excadrill lv.49
reuniclus lv.48

pokemon black:

just started playing, beat team plasma and take back the stolen pokemon. oshawott evolved!!
going to nacrene city...
team:
dewott lv.17
blitzle lv.9
woobat lv.11

nm legend

Years
i finally beat Black a few minutes ago!!! for some reason the elite four was pretty epic to me albeit a lil easy but still very exciting! then going to N's castle and battling N than having the most epic battle ever with Ghetsis.... something about the setting and background music made the battle with Ghetsis the best pokemon has to offer.... besides maybe when they bring Red back in the future or something!!!

MY FINAL POKEMON TEAM

Scrafty "MacMiller"

Emboar "Chicharon"

Emolga "Emma" (who i switch out for Reshiram to battle N and Ghetsis}

Excadrill "Drilla E."

Whimsicott "EfuBaby"

and a Samurott i raised from my lil brother "Samurott"

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
In my Japanese Pokemon White I'm currently in the Giant Chasm catching lots of Dittos. I have 14/25 natures caught so far for breeding. I want to restart my American Black Version and trade over the eggs of the Pokemon that I want with the natures I want, so during postgame I can EV train my team. Also it's hard to SR for a good nature for the starter because you can't check the nature until after you battle both Cheren and Bianca.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
Omg. This just happened. So weird.

I was training some newly caught pokémon and were looking for Audinos in Pinwheel forest. First shaking grass was a Panpour and I'm like "cool!" and name it something lame and box it. Then the second shaking grass was a Pansage. And I got the Pansear in the dreamyard so I now got all the elemental monkeys in my box without even trying. What's up with THAT? lol

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I started a new copy of Pokemon White yesterday and I'm certainly enjoying it. I only played a short amount because I was busy but I named my character 'Zaspien' and chose Snivy as my starter. I defeated both Bianca and Cheren - they didn't pose too much of a threat and that's where I left it off. I hope to play a bit more today and, once I do that, I'll update you guys again.

I'm also posting short updates about my game on Twitter so feel free to check that out to know when something new happens.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White, Entry 5

I've been gone for a while due to the fact that I've moved from Colorado to California and of course my graduation from high school before that but now I'm back and getting situated in my new home but that's really off topic....

Since the last time I've updated, I decided I wanted a new team but I didn't want to start all the way over so I sent some eggs over from my Black version and hatched them in White. Tepig replaces Snivy as my starter and I get myself a Sewaddle and a Tympole. I had to train them for about an hour before they were up to par with where my previous team was in terms of levels when I decided to ditch them. While training them in the surrounding areas of Castelia City, Tepig and Sewaddle evolved into Pignite and Swadloon respectively. Right now I'm struggling to get Tympole to evolve before I continue my journey into the Desort Resort area.

499.gif
Pignite Lv.26...Tackle,Work Up,Flame Charge,Arm Thrust
535.gif
Tympole Lv.24...Mud Shot,Supersonic,Round,BubbleBeam
541.gif
Swadloon Lv.26...Tackle,Protect,Bug Bite,Razor Leaf

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
After my previous entry (which can be found here) I decided to go downstairs and thank Professor Juniper for allowing us to have the Pokémon. In the process, she asked me if I wanted a Pokédex which I accepted and now my journey has officially began. The professor asked Cheren, Bianca and I to meet her in Route 1 which we did and she showed us how to catch Pokémon which was nice of her.

After the Professor had gone to the next town, Bianca proposed that we met up in the next town too but have a competition to see who could catch the most Pokémon while heading there. I accepted the challenge (like you had any choice anyway) and caught a Lilipup and a Patrat in Route 1. I wasn't sure if you could catch any different types of Pokémon in that route and those were the two that popped up all the time so I had to make do with three. Also in Route 1, I recieved a Potion from a man in the second patch of grass which was very nice of him. At the end of Route 1, Bianca congratulated me on catching two Pokémon and told me to head into town (I wanted to know who won!)

In town, I explored all the houses and recieved a PokéBall from a nice man. Afterwards, I met up with Professor Juniper in front of the Pokémon Center who showed me the ropes. After she had finished with her tutorial, I healed up all of my Pokémon and stored Patrat and Lilipup in the Pokémon Storage System; I don't have a use for them yet and I'll rather them not be on my team. I then headed outside and two people said that there was a (I forget which exact phrase they used) confrence going on in the Plaza. I checked out the Plaza and met up with Cheren there. A group calling themselves Team Plasma were preaching Pokémon liberation to people and calling trainer's acts 'selfiish'. After they had gone, a trainer calling himself 'N' challenged me to a battle with his Purrloin. I narrowly won as my Sinvy was the same level as his Purrloin.

After the battle, Cheren told me he was heading towards Striaton city which I decided would be my next stop.

Current Team:
Snivy - Level 8

Current Stats
Play Time: 0:36
Gym Badges: 0
Pokédex: 6

trainertravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I started Pokemon White. I chose Oshawott and named him Aqua. I battled Cheren, Bianca and N. I caught Patrat and a Lilipup too. I got Pansear from the girl and I named it Wave. I battled Cheren again too. I went to the Striaton City Gym and battled Cilan and won.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White, Entry 6

The night of my previous post was a very lucky one for me because I got myself not one, but two shiny Pokemon in the same day. The first was a Sigilyph that I found while I was battling all of the trainers in the Desert Resort and the second came from the GTS after I won my 6th badge. It was a Tynamo and not only is it shiny but it has a jolly nature too. I grinded Tynamo to level 39 so it would evolve into Eelektrik and immediately used a thunder stone on it to evolve it into Eelektross. After evolving Eelektrik, I finished up the last two gyms and while I was thinking of adding Hydregion to my team, I decided I would wait until the post game when I dump off my entire team(except Emboar) to raise some different Pokemon. Right now I'm getting set to take on the elite 4 with this team of five:

500_emboar_front_norm.png
Emboar Lv.52...Heat Crash,Wild Charge,Focus Blast,Head Smash
537_seismitoad_front_norm.png
Seismitoad Lv.50...Surf,Drain Punch,Echoed Voice,Dig
542_leavanny_front_norm.png
Leavanny Lv.50...Leaf Blade,X-Scissor,Shadow Claw,Swords Dance
561_sigilyph_front_shiny.png
Sigilyph Lv.50...Air Slash,Psychic,Shadow Ball,Light Screen
604_eelektross_front_shiny.png
Eelektross Lv.50...Wild Charge,Acrobatics,Thunder Wave,Crunch

trainertravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I helped Fennel get the Dream Mist from from the Dream Yard. I battled Team Plasma and saved Munna. I got the C Gear from Fennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back