• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mozilla Firefox 0.9

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
FireFox is annoying me when it comes to playing videos withing the browser. It keeps using quicktime even though I tell it not to. In fact it screws up a lot with a lot of filetypes. I guess I have to get plugins for it. What's really annoying me is that I have the latest firefox, but whenever I open it up it tells me theres an update.. whats with that?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Hm... just tell it to update and see if it goes away?

Maybe I shouldn't update then... I hate Firefox themes, because I have such a crap computer it crashes it and makes it run slowly...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Back before I de-graded, it told me over and over to upgrade to 0.9.1 even though I already had like 3 or 4 times... that grew REALLY annoying...

0.8 doesn't even let me know there is an upgrade. o.O

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
You didn't know? well don't upgrade!
I'm going nuts everytime I launch a window it yells at me "I WANT TO BE UPDATED. CLICK HERE".. I updated it 3 times until I realised it was teh same version over and over..

Back