• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Skills: Scripter
Proof of Work: If I need any PM me and I'l send you 3 scripts that I made
Past Experience: (optional) I lead a team and am part of 5 other teams
Contact info: (optional) PM or VM me
You need proof before I accept you.
Yes, I can do some scripting soon. I won't be able to for a few days after Tuesday, though.
Great! I'm not able to use my hacking computer right now, but later I'll PM you the event you have to script, and let me know if you can do it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
This looks cool, bro, good luck with it.
Thanks.

UPDATE: I learned how to make userbars:
userbar1.png

userbar2.png

r0bert, do you want me to make any for Darkblack?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
ZENTIFUUUUUUGE!!!!!

Hey guys, quick update: the Zentifuge evo line is almost done; the final backsprite will be completed soon. Have fun!

(BTW Steelgrey is now canceled; we only have 80 years to live!!!)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
ZENTIFUGE HAS BEAN () INSERTED!!!
HAHAHA wow thats classic im still alive but as you said your mainly using FR tiles :D but i can now do animations and that sort well i cant create but i can insert :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Cool, M.L. :D Good to know that you can make animations. I think we can probably find a way to insert them.
UPTADE: "Zentisphere" Is now "Zentifear" (The 1st one wouldn't fit) and a third evolution, "Zentiraze" is a work in progress! \
(THIS IS COMPLETELY RANDOM :3)

Last edited:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Skills: Mapper,Userbar & Boxart Maker
Proof of Work:
Mapping Skills
akegbt.jpg

Userbar & Boxart Making Skills
http://pokemonskypillar.weebly.com/
Past Experience: (optional) I Run My Own Team And I Have Other Teams
Contact info: (optional) PM
My Banners:
2vmwqow.png

Userbar
amtlxt.png

I Do Animated Userbar Too!
Just Checkout My Boxart At My Site
I LIKE TO BE IN... BOTH PROJECTS!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Current Skills / Position Requested: Everything other than sprite inserting and editing, everything else I can dabble with them all.

How much time can you work with the team daily: few hours...

Examples of your work in this department: please don't expect me to do scripting all the time I get really bored of it doing it all the time I wan't to do other things aswell - but here is an example of my scripting.

Spoiler:

Timezone: Don't even know -.- haha.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Ignore this post. Please. I need to make it 25 characters after the edit, so now it is.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Skills: Mapper,Userbar & Boxart Maker
Proof of Work:
Mapping Skills
akegbt.jpg

Userbar & Boxart Making Skills
http://pokemonskypillar.weebly.com/
Past Experience: (optional) I Run My Own Team And I Have Other Teams
Contact info: (optional) PM
My Banners:
2vmwqow.png

Userbar
amtlxt.png

I Do Animated Userbar Too!
Just Checkout My Boxart At My Site
I LIKE TO BE IN... BOTH PROJECTS!!

All of those are things that I can easily do myself, so rejected. Anyways, sorry but your mapping really sucks. :(

Current Skills / Position Requested: Everything other than sprite inserting and editing, everything else I can dabble with them all.

How much time can you work with the team daily: few hours...

Examples of your work in this department: please don't expect me to do scripting all the time I get really bored of it doing it all the time I wan't to do other things aswell - but here is an example of my scripting.

Spoiler:

Timezone: Don't even know -.- haha.
Ummm... I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all you did was copy that script from the Firered Ember Spa. Nice try. Rejected.

Right guys, announcements. ShadowStone is now suspended due to the fact that I was tileinserting for the first gym and the ROM screwed. Well fine, I screwed it. PwnageMew and I are feeling very unmotivated right now, so we've suspended the project temporarily. I started a new hack called Pokémon Amperage and we started a fangame called Pokémon Tidal. The latter will not be worked on here, due to its status as a fangame, not a hack.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
...and we're back! ShadowStone is now open. I've been working like crazy recently, so hopefully I'll have some sort of playable version soon. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Wow, this thread is dead. Thread. Dead. Heheh, that rhymes. Anyways... I forgot what I was going to say, but I'm sure it was important. On another note, Kyle, or HackD has learnt to tileinsert and script and all that cool stuff. Meanwhile, I have been doing homework. And have finished the Zentifuge/Zentifear/Zentirage sprites. And I have also had some sort of stupid online capacity limitation for December, and can no longer upload stuff. And this, my friends, is why I am ranting. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back