• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hey Kosuke, just a heads up, Sin Rascalwolf just went out a meeting called by Misty, so I think she cannot possibly call on you. Though, I don't know if it would be fine if it was mentioned somewhere that it happened before the meeting.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Guys as long as it's not mentioned to be at the specific time then there is no conflict. RPs don't normally have everyone posting at the same time frame, especially at the beginning. It could even be a different day entirely.

Posted myself :)

If anyone would like some pre-existing relationship with Mattis then VM me! I think this won't be applicable to most people, unless they've previously been attacked by Lord Katashi or they grew up in the rural Kingdom of Dragons.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
We could do our first posts and then I guess meet in the second/next few posts. I'm probably going to sound really ignorant right now lol but what's JP?

What Bastian said. X)

I'll put up my first post sometime today and we can talk about the rest in VMs or PMs.

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
If that Kingdom of Skies spot is still open, I'll try and get a full SU completed as soon as I can. This RP looks great. Hope somebody doesn't beat me to it. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
If that Kingdom of Skies spot is still open, I'll try and get a full SU completed as soon as I can. This RP looks great. Hope somebody doesn't beat me to it. :3

Yep the spot is still open, although I know at least one other person is working on filling it so you may have to work quickly :).

Great IC posts so far guys! :D

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I hope this is okay. I thought it might be pretty neat to try and portray a Maester. Always found them interesting characters. Let me know if anything needs changing. :3

Human
Full name: Melisandra Bernières

Allegiance: Kingdom of the Skies

Position: Maester

Appearance: Fine and ruddy in appearance, Melisandra exudes grace and finesse. One look would tell you that she is not a fighter, nor would her garments betray her station. A petite, lithe build, with slender shoulders and elegant body lines, betray her desire for health and longevity. She does not tend to her body to impress others, or to puff up some misguided desire for attractiveness. No, her attentiveness to her body is that of one who understands the need for a healthy mind and body to be in unison. Melisandra was never one to be labeled as "beautiful", but it wasn't as if it was some abstract construct that was just out of her reach. If she aimed for beauty, she would have it. Instead, her fiery red hair and lightly freckled face are left in the middling of attractive, but not exceedingly so. Her hair rains down and rests just above the small of her backside. The inherit waviness causes it to ripple and seem as if it has a life of its own. Her pearlescent, green eyes pierce even the most determined and sinister gaze. There is a noticeable strength of character behind those eyes, one that does not go unnoticed by strangers. The rest of her is exceedingly unremarkable. A small, often pouty mouth, strong chin, small breasts and lacking the curvaceous hips that men so often desire. Short, but not dwarfish, she stands roughly five feet and five inches from the earth.

Her clothes are a simple leather and fur garb. A fitting, albino mongoose bodice that houses many of her secret concoctions that she conceals within. Many of the pockets are hidden within the seams of fur, perfect for hiding a minuscule blade or bottle of flash powder. Leather breeches cling comfortably and allot her a wide range of motion. Boots seem to mesh right into the tan leather of the pants, as if they were made from the same hide. Calf-high boots are excellent for riding and any other manner of exploring that may be necessary in her studies. As a whole, nothing would scream to others that she is a maester, a position sometimes known for their ostentatiousness. Except of course, her chain. The chain that signifies a Measter's fields of expertise. Melisandra's is a fine, lightly forged chain of intermingling silver and iron. The two metals representing medicine and warcraft respectively.

History: "A maester? A female maester? Surely you jest." -Melisandra's father
Born a daughter of low station, Melisandra never had much expected of her. A farmer's wife, or a nightly companion at the local inn, these were all futures predicted for her, not the one that inevitable came. What many might have overlooked from Melisandra's childhood, was her incredibly sharp mind and tongue. She could never cut you with a sword, but she would lacerate you with words should the need arise. This snide tongue would often result in mild persecution and stiff correction from her father. While many young ladies around her succumbed to their fate, Melisandra fought hers. She had dreams of more, much more.

From the time spent in town, she would observe the comings and goings of the maesters. A predominantly, if not wholly, male profession. She witnessed their healings of the sick, their consulting of the stupid and foresight of their own wisdom. They were revered and praised by laypeople. Their minds made them gods among men and she knew that nations would beseech them for their knowledge. Her father scoffed at her seemingly naive, girlish dreams and deemed it impossible. Melisandra ignored his mockery and spent every minute she could in the company of these wise men.

Years passed in this way, until one kind man, known only as Maester Hullinton took an interest in her. He wondered what could possibly compel a young, eligible woman to forgo marriage and study at the feet of men who spat in her direction. Hullington cautiously took her into his care and taught her secretly. Careful not to reveal his student to the world at large, he instilled in her all he knew of his medicinal arts and studies. Upon her twenty-third name day, he gave her a gift, little Drifter. A perfect blend of the Pokemon that belonged to the Kingdom of Skies. Drifter did not become her friend and companion right away. She had to work at earning his trust and prove herself worthy to this surprisingly deviant and judgmental blimp.

Of course, the secret of Maester Hullinton and Melisandra could not continue forever and it didn't. They revealed themselves when Melisandra attempted to obtain full Maester status herself. The others laughed at her naiveté and immediately disregarded her. However, over time, she began to win them over and prove that she belonged. Many still scoffed at the idea and it was almost never to be that she would become a Maester. By some miracle, and narrow vote, she was granted full title and chose a field of study for herself. She knew what it would be before the choices were even presented, warcraft. The study of tactics and war. She knew that she could never wield a sword in defense of her people, but she could wield her mind, her greatest weapon.

Pokémon partner
Species: Drifblim (AKA Drifter)

Appearance: Aside from the traditional Drifblim's appearance, there isn't much remarkable about Drifter. A small chain dangles from his body, not unlike the one Melisandra wears around her neck, corresponding with identical metals respectively.
Outside of this peculiar chain, Drifter's eyes would be his only noticeable feature. Piercing red, they seem to glow in the dark and dart around searchingly. These eyes are often unnerving to others and give off a sense of otherworldly-ness.

Estimated level: 51​

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Hey Kosuke, just a heads up, Sin Rascalwolf just went out a meeting called by Misty, so I think she cannot possibly call on you. Though, I don't know if it would be fine if it was mentioned somewhere that it happened before the meeting.

Oh, yeah. Sorry for that. Lets just say that mine is not on the same day as yours. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Obscurity - You are accepted! :) Welcome to the Kingdom of the Skies. Feel free to join in with the IC post whenever, if you have any questions then feel free to post here or VM me! :)

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Obscurity - You are accepted! :) Welcome to the Kingdom of the Skies. Feel free to join in with the IC post whenever, if you have any questions then feel free to post here or VM me! :)

Yay! Thanks bunches. I shall post as soon as I have time. Also, if anyone wants to plan some future plots with me, or just ramble about in random discussion, VM me anytime. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
How was my first IC post for "Game of Pokemon"?

Yep!

Really enjoying all the posts now guys :).

People of the Sea/Dragon - feel free to interact with Mattis when you arrive at the inn, he's there somewhere!

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Alright then, I am back from my leave and am now working on my first post! It should be done rather soon and posted. Sorry again to you, Sir Bastian, for waiting for me. Hope it wasn't too much of a bother.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Aaaaand it's posted! I hope that it's alright. I wasn't sure where to take it halfway through, and it felt kind of rushed.

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Got my first post up. I hope it's okay. :3

Let me know it details are off or anything.

Back