The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Metal & Color Generation

Notices

Metal & Color Generation Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 21st, 2014 (03:33 AM).
Mecheon
Flamingo Flambé

Nature: Lax
The most annoying thing about R/B/Y for me was that there was no renewable source of PokeCredits other than the Elite Four. All the Repels, Super Repels, Max Repels (Caves like Rock Tunnel), Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls (for legendaries, especially the ones that choose to miss the birds) really killed my finances before I even knew I'd need to stock up on all the expensive healing items purchasable at the indigo plateau the very first time I played a pokemon game (I was encouraged to play the earliest games first legitimately). Then, I'd spend so much time grinding the pokemon with wild pokemon (which is very underwhelming) to get them to the point they can compete with the Elite Four.
Old May 24th, 2014 (05:19 PM).
thebaum64

Nature: Relaxed
One major thing bothered me... No Running SHOES... why!
Old May 26th, 2014 (07:47 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
Apologies for the delay in locking but this thread hasn't had a post since February when it was bumped again this month. The general rule of the forum is not to bump topics that haven't had a post for over a month. Again, sorry for taking as long as we did in locking it!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links