• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
Years
Is Pokemon Elite 2004 a website or is it a member of the community.

I still haven't found a shiny. In found I mean even seen one yet. I have the worst luck.

This doesn't apply to the shiny hunters club but is it possible to get a Espeon or Umbreon in fire red or leaf green. My brothers been trying to get one but he can't. So i tried to and i can't get one either.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
rsgh5 said:
and... i don't know if we decided on just most recent gen. games pokemon counting (only ruby/sapphire firered/leafgreen) i'll let skinnygreenman decide
A while ago, PazzKat (back when she was a Co-Founder) decided we would include the GSC games as well.

rsgh5 said:
he's pretty much the capitan now. he does way more work than i do. so, SGM, if he wants to, you can put owner or co-owner, co-founder, the capitan, THE BIG ONE, or master... of the shiny hunters club
I wouldn't mind being Co-Founder, that way I can officialy welcome people in the SHC, thanks rsgh5.

rsgh5 said:
i hope to be back more often than i have been.
That would be good, the more posts there are in the club, the more attention it will get.

rsgh5 said:
anyway, i'm glad everything is going well with you guys. i have a ton of work that i've had to be doing lately, which is annoying... in addition i'm making progress in getting a girl to like me, so i'm a very busy guy.
Lol, good luck with all of that.

myles_master said:
I still haven't found a shiny. In found I mean even seen one yet. I have the worst luck.
I've had pretty bad luck to. I've spent about 700 hours of game time, and only one shiny... A claydol. All you can do is keep trying, you'll get one eventulay.

myles_master said:
This doesn't apply to the shiny hunters club but is it possible to get a Espeon or Umbreon in fire red or leaf green. My brothers been trying to get one but he can't. So i tried to and i can't get one either.
Yeah, Eevee won't evolve into Espeon or Umbreon in FR/LG, sorry. You have to trade it to Ru/Sa/Em and evolve it there, or get it from Coloseum.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
I want a shiny relicanth but i havnt even found a normal one yet? its impossible i only find clampearls and chinchou

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
nadan the water queen said:
What In The Whole Wide Pc, That's
Empty Without Latios619, Is A Shiny
Hunter, For Peter's Sake???????????
People who join this club are called "Shiny Hunters" because we search for shiny pokemon in the G/S/C/Ru/Sa/FR/LG video games. As each individual member accuires a shiny, it is added to our list known as the "Shiny Pokedex", or shiny dex. Our goal, as a club, is to get one of each pokemon in shiny version. Pokemon that were cheated for don't count. We are also attempting to get one of each of the unown types in shiny. That's pretty much it.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
o yeah i forgot to mention this but...i am a ralts breeder...and i'll eventually get a shiny so...i'll tell you when i do(btw i have 1 and 1/2 boxs of ralts')

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
im back after a long tim away, lol im getting back into shiny hunting now

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
omg i was training my squirtle on rt. 3 and a shiny jigglypuff ran out, that is my first shiny in leaf green, im so happy, i will definetly use him on my final team!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ShineyKabutops said:
omg i was training my squirtle on rt. 3 and a shiny jigglypuff ran out, that is my first shiny in leaf green, im so happy, i will definetly use him on my final team!
nice one i think the dex and ur sig needs updating ;) anywho i havent got lg and now im not sure if i should sell my ruby cuz u know im tryingh to find mudkip but gave up like months ago but to think about it id probably have one by now :(

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
Years
Thank you Shiny Green Man for the information about Umbreon and Espeon. My brother is going to very disappointed now because he has used tons of items to keep them alive in every battle and they are at level 30 and still haven't evolved.

I wonder what my first shiney will be.
ponder ponder ponder.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow, you guys are very productive. we've established an empire. we're pretty much the best club at PC, pat yourselves on the back.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
wow, you guys are very productive. we've established an empire. we're pretty much the best club at PC, pat yourselves on the back.
Yeah, this club is going great. Were definately high on the ranks in the way of clubs at PC. A lot of the people that post in the games section of the forums have joined this club, which is good.

Hey, rsgh5, I think its importiant to update the members list, but since Aaryn hasn't been on in a long time, I was thinking we could incorperate that list into my post (the 2nd one), so it could be updated regularly... That way everyone who joins, would actualy show up on the list... But if I did that, we would need an admin, or mod to remove it from Aaryn's post... Do you think this is something we should do, or should we just leave it how it is, or is there another idea someone has?

Here is our current members list:

• Aaryn--Founder
  • rsgh5--Founder
  • SkinnyGreenMan--Co-Founder
  • pokemunna
  • PazzKat
  • tyranitar_dude
  • Pokemon_Veteran
  • ShineyKabutops
  • pichuman
  • Zootster
  • !Dragonite!
  • AttackRage555
  • PokeX
  • Koga_LUVer
  • Maroslash
  • Tig
  • Danzo
  • mew42003
  • marillmonster2000
  • Valencia
  • clockwork
  • kirbyfan
  • j_spiro1
  • pynpfan
  • Deoxys55
  • Golden_Latias
  • FireEmporer
  • shiny pokemon are great
  • lizardman
  • aj.w
  • Mundane
  • shinehunter187
  • Deaths Jaws
  • youngotaku
  • Mechajoseph
  • Goatman56
  • shrty55
  • jetsam_745
  • T.K.
  • myles_master
  • Happy Dude
  • pokefan007
  • xCloudx
  • smithy.boy
  • AdamHays
  • ~AshPokemaster~
  • Forgotten_hope
  • Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
  • awkwardsilencer
  • DarkLink
  • supersceptile
  • Colette_The_Chosen
  • kirby00
  • Akio123
  • Newten5
  • Jirachi WM 3000
  • NofuMiester
  • coolmaster
  • Master_Ash
  • Scyther
  • Kayota
  • bacon_boy
  • Trikip
  • Sparkchu
  • Miguel RC
  • xantor
  • pkmaster
  • Kairi
  • FlygonFlyer
  • uruk_king
  • Latios619
  • Radical_Edward
  • Kalessin
  • Bad Pikachu
  • Kiri
  • Poke-Master
  • rodrigo_gc
  • Kanokowsky
  • MagbyEX
  • Latios Master
  • RocknRoller78
  • dj_jammer506
  • PGN
  • Emerald Queen
  • super latios
  • Pichu1
  • OMEGA_boost
  • Nintales_001
  • coris
  • Kurisutaru
  • Tentachu

Whew, quite a long list, actualy. So, anyway, what do you think, rsgh5? Actualy, everyone go ahed and post your oppinions.

myles_master said:
thank you Shiny Green Man for the information about Umbreon and Espeon. My brother is going to very disappointed now because he has used tons of items to keep them alive in every battle and they are at level 30 and still haven't evolved.

I wonder what my first shiney will be.
ponder ponder ponder.

Yeah, its to bad Nintendo didn't just make it evolve randomly into Espeon or Umbreon. Or, just always evolve into Espeon in FR/LG, would have been better then not evolving. Hopefully, your bto will find someone who has Ruby or Sapphire or Emerald, and they can evolve it for him or something. Good luck.

Mundane

walking alone
Years
er uh.. well im here again ^_^
i um, just finished my break from pokemon for school and uh,
i decided school just isnt as importent to me anymore.
and so uh, i was wondering if anyone is searching for Hitmonlee as a shiny?
err.. thanks everyone i think.

Back