The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Old 2 Weeks Ago, 07:16 AM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I'm loving this! For the water starters that haven't been named yet, how about Lizardew for the middle one and Krakoral/Kracoral for the last one? Like, Lizard + Dew and Kraken + Coral.

Your tiles (especially the water animations) are amazing, and the story is pretty nice too. Good luck with everything!
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 01:18 PM
reshilegend

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deokishisu View Post
I'm loving this! For the water starters that haven't been named yet, how about Lizardew for the middle one and Krakoral/Kracoral for the last one? Like, Lizard + Dew and Kraken + Coral.

Your tiles (especially the water animations) are amazing, and the story is pretty nice too. Good luck with everything!
For now, I'll go with Zardew cause I don't usually stick 2 words together without any change and it sounds a bit different that way lol. I think I wanna decide the fully evolved starter names on my own
Old 4 Days Ago, 12:06 PM
reshilegend

Just finished the female protagonist OW sprites :]
Old 4 Days Ago, 12:59 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
All of this eye candy! I'm surprised that there hasn't a scripter yet (that I know of).

I also like Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon FireRed Throwback Edition, Pokemon Twisted Mind, Pokemon: The Fae Stones, Pokemon Expert Emerald, Pokemon Sigma Emerald, Pokemon Crystaldust, Pokemon Steam (Shining Waters/Hazing Flames. Side note: they are in need of scripters) and many more I forgot to mention.

United by blood and fate.

This isn't said that much (probably, I don't know), but I would like to give every ROM Hacker my sincerest thanks, as they all work so hard to build the games that we play. Since they work so hard, I think that we players should respect what they do by giving them support as well as being patient while they work. If you want to see a taste of what they do, I suggest you head over to the R&D section of ROM Hacking. Again, I would like to give every ROM hacker my thanks, and I hope that everything goes well, from flags to tables to offsets to patches.
Old 4 Days Ago, 12:59 PM
CosmicBlazer
Batman

The graphics are amazing man. I like the girl ow as well Keep it up

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.[/sig-reason]
Old 4 Days Ago, 01:27 PM
reshilegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
All of this eye candy! I'm surprised that there hasn't a scripter yet (that I know of).
There is one, Pointeroo. Progress is very slow, but we're working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBlazer View Post
The graphics are amazing man. I like the girl ow as well Keep it up
Thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertise here