• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt White Let's Play/Walkthrough (hack by Drayano60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
And I thought Chargestone Cave was annoying in regular Black and White...that just looked unpleasant.

Trust me it's even worse when you don't have repels. Oh the horror XD

However Twist Mountain is easily the worst cave in this game. It's long, it's confusing, there are tons of trainers, and you'll get hit by wilds every 2 steps if you don't have repels. Chargestone Cave's annoyingness is nothing in comparison. Luckily if you're playing in winter though, snow builds up and allows you a shortcut down Twist Mountain at a certain area. I was so relieved when I discovered that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Trust me it's even worse when you don't have repels. Oh the horror XD

However Twist Mountain is easily the worst cave in this game. It's long, it's confusing, there are tons of trainers, and you'll get hit by wilds every 2 steps if you don't have repels. Chargestone Cave's annoyingness is nothing in comparison. Luckily if you're playing in winter though, snow builds up and allows you a shortcut down Twist Mountain at a certain area. I was so relieved when I discovered that.

Yeah, Twist Mountain is pretty awful too.

Especially when you desperately want to use Cryogonal in-game and it takes over 2 hours to actually encounter one <_<

And then you accidentally kill it <_<

Tyranee

Years
Yeah, Twist Mountain is pretty awful too.

Especially when you desperately want to use Cryogonal in-game and it takes over 2 hours to actually encounter one <_<

And then you accidentally kill it <_<

Yeah that sucks haha although I tended to use Beartic and Mamoswine as my ice types in my playthroughs. They were easier to find.

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep24:Chargestone Cave 2/2 and FINAL EVOLUTIONS!

Welcome to a special night time edition of of the Pokemon Volt White let's play/walkthrough! In this episode we witness our final evolutions of the game and FINALLY make our way out of Chargestone Cave.

Spoiler:

Ep25:Mistraton City/Road to Celestial Tower

BTW that shoutout was to XEPHYR14, I can't believe I spelled his name wrong like 3 times what was I thinking? I'm dyslexic today. ANYWAY welcome to Part 25, of the Pokemon Volt White let's play/walkthrough! In this episode we make our way to Celestial Tower and explore Mistralton City.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep26: Celestial Tower(1/2)
In this episode we begin to make our way through Celestial Tower. Next ep, LIVE COMMENTARY!

Spoiler:

Ep27: LIVE COMMENTARY, Mistralton Gym, Leader Skyla

QUESTION: Live commentary or pre-recorded with webcam? Which do you prefer to watch? Post in comments or PM! Will determine what I do for the next episodes.

In this episode we finish Celestial Tower and go through Mistralton Gym!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep28: WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE EARTHQUAKE?!

In this episode we take a trip up to Twist Mountain and face Cheren! Also my Pokemon grow personalities!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep29:Twist Mountain, God Forbid (1/2)

QUESTION FOR THIS VIDEO: 1 screen vs 2 screens. Which do you prefer? If I get more votes for the 1, I'll do my best to switch to second screen when that blank wire-screen thing comes up so you can see what I'm selecting in my bag and what moves I use and etc.

In this episode we take a trip through Twist Mountain and stuff.

Spoiler:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Nice walkthrough.
But isn't Volt white Pokémon White just with 649 and gymleaders and trainers have different Pokémon ??

Tyranee

Years
Nice walkthrough.
But isn't Volt white Pokémon White just with 649 and gymleaders and trainers have different Pokémon ??

Read the description in the first post. You can also get all the legendaries and Pokemon who originally needed to be traded to evolve now have different ways to evolve in-game.

Tyranee

Years
Pt30: Twist Mountain (2/2), Iccirus Gym (1/2)

In this episode we finish up Twist Mountain (thank God) and make it halfway through Iccirus Gym before reaching our video's end.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Pt. 31: Moor of Iccirus and LIVE webcam commentary!

In this episode I figured out how to record live with my webcam! Also we train through the Moor of Iccirus.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Pt 32: More Training For the Ice Gym

Spoiler:

In this episode we surf off of an area near Nuvema Town and go fight a bunch of trainers.

Tyranee

Years
Pt 33: Ice Gym (2/2), FINAL Perm Party Pokemon, Dragonspiral Tower (1/2)

In this episode we finally finish up the ice gym, catch our FINAL permanent party Pokemon of the game, and train him through Dragonspiral Tower.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep34: Dragonspiral Tower (2/2), Relic Castle

In this episode we finish up Dragonspiral Tower and traverse the sandpits of the Desert Resort Ruins.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep35: Bianca Sucks + Road to Opelucid City

In this episode we kill Bianca and traverse the road to Opelucid City!

Spoiler:

Ep36: Opelucid City and Dragon Gym (1/2)

In this episode we explore Opelucid City and make our way through half the gym!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep 37: Dragon Gym (2/2), Leader Iris, SIDEBARS!!!

QUESTION FOR THIS EPISODE:
What Pokemon HACK should I LP next after this one is over? Leave suggestions in the comments! I do mean Pokemon HACK, not any legit vanilla Pokemon game that wasn't modified in any way from the original version.

In this episode we fight the last of the dragon gym, Leader Iris, and discover SIDEBARS!

Also: All sidebars were made by me. Just FYI.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep38: Road to Victory Road

In this episode we face Cheren (who SUCKS btw) and continue on our way to Victory Road.

Spoiler:

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I am really enjoying this walkthrough, episode 24 is my favorite by far, I'm anxious to see how the Pokemon League goes

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Well, you finishing up the Brothers of Destruction was nice, and it was a really funny episode through and through. A lot of this LP has been pretty funny and I really enjoy the live commentary as well. This is one of the best LPs I've actually watched, so congrats on that and I can't wait for the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back