< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > General Entertainment The Football Discussion Thread!

Notices

General Entertainment The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Reply Post Reply

Old 21 Hours Ago (12:19 PM).
not just another mouth in the lipstick vogue

Premier League is pretty crazy this year.

Would be amazing that in a year where Spurs are great and the regular big sides are awful that Leicester would go and win it.

I'm a realist though unfortunately. It'll be Man City, and then they'll go onto dominate for the next few years under Pep.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 4 Hours Ago (5:17 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Looks like Afobe is going to be a big hit for you guys, though Grabban will always be a bad move I think. You seem pretty safe for now.

Do you think Howe would leave if offered a big opportunity? Obviously he likes the club a lot considering his return after Burnley.
I believe Howe does have a clause that allows him to talk to top 4 clubs but the only club his style would actually slot into would be Arsenal and im sure he would stay with us.

Afobe so far looks a fantastic signing looking forward to seeing him and Wilson upfront together, Grabban on the other hand looks a terrible buy just not good enough for this league.

And I so hope Sunderland go down this season they remind me of Wigan play terrible for 3/4 of the season to wake up for the final part and stay up with no real desire to actually improve in following seasons

Old 3 Hours Ago (5:42 AM).
not just another mouth in the lipstick vogue

Grabban transfer was inflated by January madness but he's a striker that 2 of the best young managers in the country clearly rated, maybe it's not too ridiculous. A popular guy in the Bournemouth dressing room too by all accounts, that can't hurt.
Old 2 Hours Ago (7:13 AM).

Woohoo! Well done Sunderland. A win next week will take them out of the relegation zone.
Old 2 Hours Ago (7:15 AM).

Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Yep, typically they win right after I write them off.

How many young defenders who would never play in normal circumstances have had a chance at United now?
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links