• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2004
can u plz tell me ur bag and battle system? through pm? i will give u creadit when i'm done, the game should be called Pokemon 2005 with all the pokemon in a new region made by me, it will ahve around 20 gymleaders or something! it'll be really cool! :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
right now I am soooooooo full of helping people right now, I am just so busy, I'll try to pm the people, I might even put a website full of resorces or downloadable stuff for creating a game, go ahead and take stuff from my game, I don't care, I am sick and tired of helping right now, I can help when I have time, I am helping a total of 8 people right now and I am soo stressed out, at least when my list starts to go down I'll help more, but right now I am full, so please don't pm me for help any more. For now on today July 2, 2004 I will not be helping anyone from here till I finish helping everyone.

mena

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
well i didn't know so many people were asking him questions and when will your demo be back up.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I'm just telling everyone cause I have had a lot of e-mails asking for help, also this is what I meant about the saving system:
Save.jpg

This ones old though.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
well my games not going so well i'm still thinking about what it should be about its probably not gonna be that good.

Years
Oh I see what you mean now! Thats a good idea but you already have to load the game from the title screen.. I did something like this once but I had a login screen.. So it is possible to have two saved games in the one save slot... Hmmm... I like it
Make sure in your cms you make some way to get to that screen because most don't... They just make a save option with no option of getting out of the game..

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Krazy_Meerkat said:
Oh I see what you mean now! Thats a good idea but you already have to load the game from the title screen.. I did something like this once but I had a login screen.. So it is possible to have two saved games in the one save slot... Hmmm... I like it
Make sure in your cms you make some way to get to that screen because most don't... They just make a save option with no option of getting out of the game..
In my CMS its going to have the same thing as saving in saphire, and you know the begining, were it shows you riding a bike, in saphire mines going to look like it, it so far 25% finished.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
i don't get it. is all of that supposed to happen before the title screen comes on? Because otherwise whats the point of having the title screen and then an intro. Anyway, the save system sounds like a cool idea.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Okay here are some new updates in Pokemon White, since its been a while, I am right now doing the Arcade and CBS, post on how you like them so far and the Arcade one is under construction still so it won't have that much games in it, also the reason why its red is it has a strobe like thing, I will be posting more updates later on.

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/Battle_Update.bmp
(Its BMP up there so its a link to make this page faster)

Arcade.gif

my_intro.png

Back