• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Preventing Deposit into a box?

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Is there any possible way to prevent items and/or Pokémon from being deposited into boxes?

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Yes. It requires some scripting though. The places to look would be in the script "PokemonStorage", in pbStore, pbHold, pbSwap, and pbPlace.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Funnily enough, this script has been made before... You will need to edit more things for items... I don't blame you for not finding it though, I searched my name to find it so it was easy to find for me... Find it here

Years
Funnily enough, this script has been made before... You will need to edit more things for items... I don't blame you for not finding it though, I searched my name to find it so it was easy to find for me... Find it here

thanks for posting this, i was able to change it around, instead of the area obtained to an array containing all the pokemon unable to be released or stored depending.
thanks again :)

Back