• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years

It takes a lot less time if you're breeding with a pokemon that's a different nationality than your game i.e. Jap. or Italian Pokemon on an English card. Without that, it's...1/8,192. But with it, in Gen V, it's boosted way up from 1/8,192 to 1/1,365.3. Yeah. Wow. You'd be da bomb if ya had a French Ditto like mua! No, no, I don't. Just messing with you guys.

Now it's FIREFLIES!!! Everyone knows dat one!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I've been trying to breed a shiny Snivy like crazy, but have had no luck :< I've only found wild ones on my own :<

/also, since I'm Sewaddle can I nom this thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last Shiny I got was my Bulbasaur that I SR'd for. Luckily for me, in only took about 714 tries~

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I've been taking four eggs with me at once, with Volcarona between two of them and Larvesta between the other two. And I still haven't hatched a shiny. Serebii better be right about the chances of hatching a shiny with Masuda's Method being higher in BW better be right.

Years

I've never gotten I shiny ever except for one time, over in the B&W WTF Thread. It was a shiny Cottonee. Mm-hmm. Long story short, I went to Nimbasa, grinded in the court and stadium, taught it cotton guard, evolved it with the Sun Stone I never got, then my ds died. 'Dya hear me mention anywhere in this post that I saved? No? Good, because if you did, you...well, you couldn't, cuz I didn't.

Haven't Met You Yet. OWL CITY, that's what I want. After all, that is the name of the station I'm on on Pandora--Owl City Station...

Owl City FTW!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

who else thinks they should do a remake of Pokemon Yellow (Pikachu Edition) ?

Years

@starlightmint: Oh. Well Serebii has one just as detailed and more. Might be harder to read, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. And if you want a walkthrough, go to Marriland.pokemon. His are sorta fun. And there are tons on this very site. You just gotta look around!

@Mattxy8: I do. But it's not gonna happen. Sorry, but it isn't.

Last edited:

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years
26 Yeah, but I pre-ordered mine, and plus, I don't always have internet. Plus, I love drawing Pokemon, and I use my DP one a lot to draw them, but I want pictures of the Unova region. I don't need a walkthrough; I have the first guide as well, and it was enough for me.

Years

Oh, okay. just saying. I like to draw too, but I suck. I was at the store the day Black and White came out. I'd preordered Black, bought White that day, and got the hardbacked all-in-one guide. It was a good day for me. But it cost me $100. :(

Alligator Sky. Not tired of Owl City yet.

Last edited:

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i never knew my mom had cascada music...but now i do and we're listening to it.

i love sudoku, puzzles, riddles, and other stuff that require a lot of logic or thinking.

my ds is grounded, so i can't play white...i'm bored...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I have a mega Sudoku book I bring into school each day. I've been bringing it in since December and I'm still not done.

Reminds me, I still need to get my Altaria from the Dream World. /has been playing other games

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

I remember, whenever I play forum counting games (I don't remember if I've ever played one on PC, but I've played tons on other forums) I always post two numbers off because people post while I'm still writing my post.

...Has anybody seen the BW dub? I only watch the subbed japanese version (because of tente2's law: anime is always ruined by dubs) so I haven't seen it yet, and I don't plan on ever seeing it. Is it as horrible as past dubs, or is it actually decent?

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

As far as I can tell, the Black White dubs aren't that bad, but I still prefer the subs. Unfortunately, when you have to watch them on the psp like I do, sometimes it's just easier to get the dubbed when there aren't any subs...Maybe I'll get the subs sometime or another and compare them.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years
I borrowed Yellow and Silver from my borthers when I was small, and I think I played Silver first, because I remembering walking into grass and findinginRaikou, but I could be wrong. Either way, it's one of those. But my first pokemon game that I owned for myself was Ruby.

Back