• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hahaha so sorry, this may be one of the weirdest replies you've gotten. A guy desperately trying to fulfill a promise to some other guy on this site after finding out I don't have $100 to trade with the kid. I try not to do this stuff, but I am not the type of person to break promises. And you were the only 4th gen trade thread I could really find... But thanks, and sorry. I would give you something for doing this or whatever, but like I said, 4th gen wi-fi doesn't work for me since non dsi optimized games require a WEP security wi-fi, and I use WPA. I can only trade with 5th gen...

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Hahaha so sorry, this may be one of the weirdest replies you've gotten. A guy desperately trying to fulfill a promise to some other guy on this site after finding out I don't have $100 to trade with the kid. I try not to do this stuff, but I am not the type of person to break promises. And you were the only 4th gen trade thread I could really find... But thanks, and sorry. I would give you something for doing this or whatever, but like I said, 4th gen wi-fi doesn't work for me since non dsi optimized games require a WEP security wi-fi, and I use WPA. I can only trade with 5th gen...
WTF lolz ok who is it and whats his fc and whats his trade and on 5th gen alls u gotta give me is a pokemon not from unova idk what

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Can I get the Birthday Togekiss and a Piplup in White?
I've just completed the main story, so there's more Pokemon available to me now.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
I can't clone. I don't have an Action Replay.
And is there any specific Pokemon that you would want? I could try to get one.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
A Rayquaza? It's impossible to get one in my game...
Also, you need to clone the Piplup (or Togekiss)? I didn't know, since I don't think I saw the clone tag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back