• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
does monfernape has iron fist ?or the usual blaze ? really want iron fist infernape, i've been searching for a hack that have it.
btw this is a really nice hack. do you have plan to implement the mega evolution hack ?cuz its super awesome if you do.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Hello everyone,
I'd really like to play this hack but obviously i'm too dumb to figure out how to ... or maybe i simply missed something.
In fact, i've been searching all over internet where to find the download link of this hack. I've downloaded SinnohLegacyBeta2.ups that kearnseyboy6 provided but if i'mnot mistaken, it's not the actual hack, right ? And if what i've read is right, it's only the patch ? Am i right ?
So where the hell is the download link ?
I've been craving to try this hack for days now because it seems really interresting and it obviously has everything i want in a pokemon game (Every pokemon (exept gen 6), sounds from the 4th and 5th gen, starters from 2 3 or 4th gen (i don't like the 1st and 5th), multiple regions, harder difficulty, etc etc etc) and as far as i remember, i only played 2 hacks (florasky and emerald) but it was so long ago i can't even remember.

So here i am asking for your help.
Is there someone kind enough to tell me what to download and what to do in order to actually play this hack ?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Hello everyone,
I'd really like to play this hack but obviously i'm too dumb to figure out how to ... or maybe i simply missed something.
In fact, i've been searching all over internet where to find the download link of this hack. I've downloaded SinnohLegacyBeta2.ups that kearnseyboy6 provided but if i'mnot mistaken, it's not the actual hack, right ? And if what i've read is right, it's only the patch ? Am i right ?
So where the hell is the download link ?
I've been craving to try this hack for days now because it seems really interresting and it obviously has everything i want in a pokemon game (Every pokemon (exept gen 6), sounds from the 4th and 5th gen, starters from 2 3 or 4th gen (i don't like the 1st and 5th), multiple regions, harder difficulty, etc etc etc) and as far as i remember, i only played 2 hacks (florasky and emerald) but it was so long ago i can't even remember.

So here i am asking for your help.
Is there someone kind enough to tell me what to download and what to do in order to actually play this hack ?

Yeah, you're being dumb in this situation. :/ That is the hack, but you need a ROM file. Google Pokémon Firered ROM and you'll find it. :p :) :) :) No problems. Really just follow this tutorial.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Do you know how grateful I am ? Well, now you know =D
It's working. Thank you very much for your help, it was very kind of you =)

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone, sorry for the long time away from this thread. I had a game breaking bug I couldn't figure out so I left it for a month.

Anyway it is back and working perfectly. I'll post an update with a few screenies in a week or two :) ! But the project is definitetly not dead!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Can't patch it...tried firered roms from various websites :( Please help!
You need to download a UPS patcher.

Anyway here is my update (better late than never) and I have gotten through a list of bugs and stuff. Surfing is now doable and have completed fuego ironworks.

1_zps7gzowe3p.png
4_zpssqhrl9ky.png
3_zpsxm7graph.png

2_zpsvqjox0xf.png

Getting closer to the 7th gym!!! And release!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Didn't play it yet but just now i went through each and every comment of this hack! 721 pokemons...really commendable brother! I appreciate your hardwork, waiting desperately for a full version! :) :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Hey man, good work but i have a problem. I patched the ROM but as i start it shows a white screen and it keep freezed that way

Years
I don't like how the Shellos formes' names are different; it would look cleaner, and more accurate, if they were both just named Shellos. Also, it seems a bit weird that they have a shadow, despite not floating.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
The screenshot says FEUGO not FUEGO ;) Did you added Barry´s battle theme ?

It's on my todo list before the release. It won't be too hard! LOL Jeez I have poor grammar!

Didn't play it yet but just now i went through each and every comment of this hack! 721 pokemons...really commendable brother! I appreciate your hardwork, waiting desperately for a full version! :) :)

Your welcome! :)

I don't like how the Shellos formes' names are different; it would look cleaner, and more accurate, if they were both just named Shellos. Also, it seems a bit weird that they have a shadow, despite not floating.

I can fix both quite easily! Unfortunately without differences in the name A-Map, Unnamed Trainer Editor and other tools only use the first index of the same name. So before the release I'll quickly change all names back. It was the only way around it that was efficient.

Years
Hello,

I have found several bugs during my playthrough:

Weird reflection:
yeafde.png

Black spots west of Jublife City:
1IprB6.png

I could walk through the sign in Oreburgh:
7bYcyg.png

Those guys should have blocked me, but I could just walk further... there is missing a turnback order.
RlniSB.png

Valley Windworks apparently hasn't been named yet:
rH9G0M.png

Mars ignores me and talks with the air:
FuUvGP.png

And then his lower half disappears:
VhVeH8.png

The sign is one spot left from a place where text appears:
qWPQL0.png

Invisible Pokemon!
ReSAhK.png

The guy in Nacrene Pokecenter thinks that he is computer:
u0WaiS.png

On the other hand, I have to say that i really like your hack, D/P/Pt demake is something I was hoping for a long time, but all efforts of the community has stopped, so I'm glad that there is still somebody who hadn't given up.

One thing I have to say for myself: I'm sorry, but I have never been a big fan of every-pokemon-with-boosted-stats-and-leftovers stuff, so I stopped playing at certain point in Unova, where the "annoy-o-meter" got its maximum. Maybe it would help to add some places to train your pokemon in Unova, because the player gets level-up after beating 20-25 pokemon (maybe more, didn't count really, just know that it took very long time) and that sucks.

Anyway, you did a great job. Keep it up.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Hello,

I have found several bugs during my playthrough:

Weird reflection:
yeafde.png

Black spots west of Jublife City:
1IprB6.png

I could walk through the sign in Oreburgh:
7bYcyg.png

Those guys should have blocked me, but I could just walk further... there is missing a turnback order.
RlniSB.png

Valley Windworks apparently hasn't been named yet:
rH9G0M.png

Mars ignores me and talks with the air:
FuUvGP.png

And then his lower half disappears:
VhVeH8.png

The sign is one spot left from a place where text appears:
qWPQL0.png

Invisible Pokemon!
ReSAhK.png

The guy in Nacrene Pokecenter thinks that he is computer:
u0WaiS.png

On the other hand, I have to say that i really like your hack, D/P/Pt demake is something I was hoping for a long time, but all efforts of the community has stopped, so I'm glad that there is still somebody who hadn't given up.

One thing I have to say for myself: I'm sorry, but I have never been a big fan of every-pokemon-with-boosted-stats-and-leftovers stuff, so I stopped playing at certain point in Unova, where the "annoy-o-meter" got its maximum. Maybe it would help to add some places to train your pokemon in Unova, because the player gets level-up after beating 20-25 pokemon (maybe more, didn't count really, just know that it took very long time) and that sucks.

Anyway, you did a great job. Keep it up.

Well, it's not really a demake, sorta, kinda, craziness. >_> :/ There is a full Platinum demake in progress tho.

Back