• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version [Updates - 25/08/16]

Which out of the starters in this game would you like to choose?

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/njtL3wn.png[/img] - Chikorita

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/aho5jS1.png[/img] - Cyndaquil

Votes: 176 36.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/qQJkzTj.png[/img] - Totodile

Votes: 104 21.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/ED7P7Aj.png[/img] - Mareep

Votes: 160 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
Pokemon Sky Twilight Version: Fire Red hack by *Luxio//Hacks*

W3Vkd5o.png

Hack Information
Hack Name: Pokémon Sky Twilight
ROM Base: Pokémon Fire Red (E)
Date of Creation: October 30th 2015​

Intro
Hello people! It's *Luxio//Hacks* here. This is my second attempt hack. I've putting my hardest work to this as good as possible and make sure it's better than my first attempt. I hope you guys love this hack. Please read through this thread.

Story
The Vurous Region is one of the most popular area in the Pokemon World however, there is a hidden legendary Pokemon everywhere. There are some in the north, east, south, and west. There is one and very powerful legendary Pokemon has been protect the region but there is some rough, awful, and unacceptable guys known as Team Volt that trying to find and control that legendary Pokemon for their own hands. Also, there trying to get ruined of Mega Evolution which one of the things that they hate the most.

Today, there is a person who's live in a local area called Oraville Town.A person who wants to start his/her journey and become the best Pokemon Trainer that they can be. Catching new Pokemon and battling trainer. Also, getting Gym Badges and defeating the Elite Four. The person is you of course. You are the one that are defeating Team Volt and discovery mysteries. Most important is that... You are the hero.

Characters (updates coming soon)
Spoiler:

Features
  • Gen 4-7 Pokemon. Over 721 Pokemon available in this region.
  • Gen 4-6 Moves.There not all appear but there are some great valuable move such as Flame Charge, Dark Pulse, Aqua Tail, Power Whip, and many more.
  • Gen 4-6 Items. There are some valuable items such as Life Orbs, Shiny Stones, Rocky Helmets, and many more.
  • Gen 4-6 Abilities. There are some unique abilities such as Big Pecks, Super Luck, Hydration, and many more.
  • Decapitalisation. All of the capital text are now decapitalisation
  • Mega Evolution.You are able to Mega Evolve your Pokemon.
  • Custom Mega Evolution. So your dream mega evolution can come true to this game.
  • Updated Sprites. For Pokemon and maybe Trainers.
  • Updated Moves. There are some original moves that have been update such as Vine Whip, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and many more.
  • Fairy Type. New addition type Fairy Type from Gen 6.
  • Exp. system at catching. So you can gain experience after you have capture a Wild Pokemon.
  • Repel BW System. So you can repel over and over again without going to your bag section.
  • HG/SS music. To have a Pokemon HG and SS feeling.
  • New Tiles. To make the graphic good as possible.
  • Some Tiles from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. To make the graphic good as possible from those games.

Screenshots
5jO0KHP.png
5nhD6nw.png
h9MfrQ5.png
7K6iE8e.png
nO7jRkk.png
zbQbNmt.png
LzFSgFj.png
GrZCdLY.png
e79VGuR.png
bE2jVMA.png
3SZ3AO6.png
gtcdtyt.png
nnP1PvB.png
7aZPFWv.png
igwibdF.png
asDO9xf.png
WnwhkfV.png
rpwc9ub.png
ReSgD6R.png
Mv2zipX.png
kAAaHkX.png
MTdmHtU.png
BE1ZPHO.png
dPjgnvF.png
TmZEron.png
OH1eMum.png

Videos
Spoiler:

Download

Demo 1.0
Release Date: December 23rd 2015
Note:
It's finished straight after the first gym battle in Weldon Town. However, all of Gen 4, 5 and 6 don't learn any TM/HMs in this Demo expect for the starters.

Awards
Spoiler:

Support bars and fan art
Spoiler:

Credits
  • *Luxio//Hacks* - Creator of this Hack
  • Chaos Rush - I-V Gen Pokemon Sprite
  • MrDollSteak - VI Gen Pokemon Sprite/Icons/Decap and Attack Resources 1.5a
  • NinjaFlunkout - Scripts
  • Wichu - Advanced Series
  • GoGoJJTech - HG/SS Music Patch
  • LU-HO - Advance Map 1.92 and 1.95
  • HackMew - unLZ-GBA /Overworld Editor - Rebirth Edition/APE
  • score_under - pksvui
  • karatekid552 - G3HS
  • Kurapika - G3T
  • itari - Misc. Editor
  • locksmitharmy - Intro text Editor/Complete Multi-Choice Box Editor
  • D-Trogh - NTME 1.1
  • link12552 - NSE Series
  • Spherical Ice - Few Tiles
  • Kyledove - Tiles
  • roza - Tiles
  • zeo - Tiles
  • WesleyFG - Tiles
  • Zein - Tiles
  • diegoisawosme - GBA.Intro.Manager-v0.1.2
  • Doesnothowtoplay - Exp. system at catching
  • Darthatron - Repel BW System
  • Touched - Mega Evolution System
  • Tomycase - Johto Mega Starters
  • Lukas Labels - Fan art (Boxart)

Last edited:

PokemonBen

Kanto Champion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Everything seems great, work on the English though. There is some mistakes I can see.

Years
Are all 721 pokemons obtainable? Does PC have 2nd floor? (for linking purposes) Does this have battle frontier, pokemon world tournament, or something similar?

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Are all 721 pokemons obtainable? Does PC have 2nd floor? (for linking purposes) Does this have battle frontier, pokemon world tournament, or something similar?
First of all yes, you can obtainable all 721 Pokemon. Second of all I not should about PC has a 2nd floor. And third of all, it is a probability that there will be something similar to Battle Frontier, Pokemon World Tournament, or Battle Maison.

Years
First of all yes, you can obtainable all 721 Pokemon. Second of all I not should about PC has a 2nd floor. And third of all, it is a probability that there will be something similar to Battle Frontier, Pokemon World Tournament, or Battle Maison.

Thanks for the info! I'm looking for a rom hack with those 3

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I'm a sucker for the kind of tiles you've got going on, and the maps look decent. If you're planning on continuing to use the default trees, however, you need to be aware that the trees that go around the edges of a group do not have the extra shadows on them (and including them like you have does not look good) -- you can look at some of the default maps in FireRed to see what I mean about how the tree tiles should be used.

Apart from that, you really need to work on your grammar. Nearly every screen you've shown has issues, and I know that for me the game would be unplayable if the rest of the text was like this.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
I'm a sucker for the kind of tiles you've got going on, and the maps look decent. If you're planning on continuing to use the default trees, however, you need to be aware that the trees that go around the edges of a group do not have the extra shadows on them (and including them like you have does not look good) -- you can look at some of the default maps in FireRed to see what I mean about how the tree tiles should be used.

Apart from that, you really need to work on your grammar. Nearly every screen you've shown has issues, and I know that for me the game would be unplayable if the rest of the text was like this.
Thank you and I'll fix those grammar while I'm developing. Well I do like English but I do have a bit of grammar problems just letting you know that.

Glad you're working on another hack. :D And credits to yourself? Boi. :|
Thank you and you could call me weird for crediting myself.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Small Updates
- I've fix the grammar, well almost (but I'll fix the rest later).
- I've remap the starter town and two routes.

Before
fD1WEyj.png
Cqfla6T.png
q1eIY3f.png

After
rBxhUI6.png
hgr0gTd.png
zWIeKjr.png

EDIT
A video of how you would get your first Pokemon and a opening Pokemon battle.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Really like your video and nice little way of getting your first pokemon cant wait to see the other things like that wow looked great. Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Hey, First of all Great hack bro!

I just wanna ask. How far does this game go? Is it completed? And about the Mega Evolutions, are they normal evolution or like Pokemon Gaia just in Battle?
THanks <3

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
[/SPOILER]
Really like your video and nice little way of getting your first pokemon cant wait to see the other things like that wow looked great. Thanks
Thank you so much. :)

Hey, First of all Great hack bro!

I just wanna ask. How far does this game go? Is it completed? And about the Mega Evolutions, are they normal evolution or like Pokemon Gaia just in Battle?
THanks <3
First of all, it depend on developing. Second of all, no it's no completed until the final version is released. And finally, I'm think that the Mega Evolution would be like normal evolution. To be honest, it's kind of difficult to make it like in Pokemon Gaia.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
This hack looks very interesting. Is Floette's eternal form available?
I think this hack will be better if you upgrade the OW tileset and the animations of the moves.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I love when people add insight to a pokmon game just shows how someone loves a hack i always like new tileset and animation of moves isnt to much of a big thing but then most of the game is battling so even new animations if possible would be nicer.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Grammer police! But seriously having clean grammer throughout a hack does make the hack ffel cleaner. But wouldn't mind if a few npcs grammer was particularly bad maybe due to how they was raise or somethink or a certain area in the pokemon lands didnt have good education so their grammer isnt so well but they make up for in battling. Just a thought

Every one have a great day and i love how everyones opinions help make hacks that little bit better and are considered by the creators.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
This hack looks very interesting. Is Floette's eternal form available?
I think this hack will be better if you upgrade the OW tileset and the animations of the moves.
Thank you and yes, Floette's eternal form is available later in the game.

I think you should get someone for checking the grammars, the game is pretty appealing but the grammar though.. just sayin :) you can progress faster that way :)
I'll think about it.

[/SPOILER]

I love when people add insight to a pokmon game just shows how someone loves a hack i always like new tileset and animation of moves isnt to much of a big thing but then most of the game is battling so even new animations if possible would be nicer.

[/SPOILER]

Grammer police! But seriously having clean grammer throughout a hack does make the hack ffel cleaner. But wouldn't mind if a few npcs grammer was particularly bad maybe due to how they was raise or somethink or a certain area in the pokemon lands didnt have good education so their grammer isnt so well but they make up for in battling. Just a thought

Every one have a great day and i love how everyones opinions help make hacks that little bit better and are considered by the creators.
Really? You incorrect your spellings on purpose so you can make front of me. You just jealous of my graphic.

One thing guys, I will fix the grammars later in the develop. It like you guys don't believe me.

Years
Really? You incorrect your spellings on purpose so you can make front of me. You just jealous of my graphic.

I don't think that was their intention!

Anyway, I'd recommend you look into how the vanilla games use the tree tiles with shadows on them, as they appear to be used incorrectly in the screenshots on the first post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hi again, Luxio!

I hope this hack will see completion~ and I love 721 pokemon hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back