• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Can I just detour for a minute and just say, OMG DIANNA (Quinn) HAD PINK HAIR ON SET AND SHE SAID ITS PART OF THE STORYLINE

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can I just detour for a minute and just say, OMG DIANNA (Quinn) HAD PINK HAIR ON SET AND SHE SAID ITS PART OF THE STORYLINE

I SAW THAT TOO! 8DDD ITS PART OF QUINNS NEW CHARACTER.

Speaking of, Quinn is changing dramatically this season with her wardrobe overhaul and the fact she is longer wearing her Cross Necklace.

Santana is back on the Cheerios, Quinn is not. (It's unknown about Brittany)

There is a big number out on the Courtyard which is Blaine singing It's not Unusual by Tom Jones with New Directions. Blaine is not wearing his Dalton Uniform whilst doing this number. There is also another number in the choir room that has a lot of dancing.

Two big numbers in one episode. B)

Also; about TGP I just hope to god Alex doesn't win. v__v I barely follow it, but I know about him and don't want him to win. If he is on the show he has to play a straight character, which would be extremely hard for him judging by his personality. \: I want Damian to win. If he does he's an exchange student. :3

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
So Quinn is having a personality overhaul? Sounds interesting : 3
I know. Apparently she's not on the cherrios, and at the end she throws a ciggerette onto a piano and it catches fire. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE THE RED KEYBOARD THAT BURNS)

Perriechu

Years
I know. Apparently she's not on the cherrios, and at the end she throws a ciggerette onto a piano and it catches fire. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE THE RED KEYBOARD THAT BURNS)

Please say we finally hear Brad talk. Since the Piano will most likely be his, I wanna see a Brad/Quinn fight! >:C Can totally see Brad smashing her over the head with his Keyboard. obviously the Brad/Quinn thing will never happen.

The first episode is called "The Purple Piano Project" and it involves Blaine transferring to McKinley.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm not a massive fan of Blaine, I'ma miss Chord. :'<.

Either way, I can't wait. Me and a friend are gonna stay up late and watch it, because of stupid time zones that is.

EDIT:

Apparently, Cheryl Cole might be getting a guest star appearance in Glee. I'm not too sure about this to be honest.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Stay way from GLEE Cheryl Cole. And American TV as a whole -_- She also has a cameo role in this movie with Cameron Diaz and Jenifer Lopez Dx But I trust R.M. to say no to her. They want limited guest stars, why would they want her when they can get proper American ones? xD

Why must Mercedes' boyfriend be plus sized? Im not sure if I'll like the new Quinn, put your cross back on gurl. And why does Blain have to be in Mckinley? Dx I wanted Warbler competition.

Perriechu

Years
Stay way from GLEE Cheryl Cole. And American TV as a whole -_- She also has a cameo role in this movie with Cameron Diaz and Jenifer Lopez Dx But I trust R.M. to say no to her. They want limited guest stars, why would they want her when they can get proper American ones? xD

Lol? What's the problem with Cheryl? Plus RIB really like her, so it's safe to say we'll be seeing her on the show. We're getting her music as well.

Now Nichole Scherzinger is someone who needs to stay away from the show. |:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
While I'm all for Glee and stuff I can't understand why it has to be filled with guest stars every episode now. I did like it back when it first came out, when there'd only be 4 songs an episode at the most, and there was a ton of humor. Now that they're going through everyone being in a relationship with someone and taking Sue out for the most part of her doing other stuff, which I won't mention because I don't wanna use spoilers, then it seems like it's going to be a drama/musical show, instead of comedy/musical.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years

Lol? What's the problem with Cheryl? Plus RIB really like her, so it's safe to say we'll be seeing her on the show. We're getting her music as well.

Now Nichole Scherzinger is someone who needs to stay away from the show. |:

Hell to the no! xD I like Nicole and her music =3 Urm what Cheryl songs are they doing? I don't want her American "big break" to be on Glee. Even though it's a cameo. X-Factor USA cut her for a reason... And hired Nicole 0=3

Oh Parachute. Ok no prob. I've accepted her as a Gleek xD I like Promise This too...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I got some news about Quinn in addition to all this debacle with the newest episode.
Spoiler:

stealking dragonomega's thing ftw

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I thought this might happen considering shes dyed her hair pink and was wearing clothes very different to her usual wardrobe.

Perriechu

Years
I got some news about Quinn in addition to all this debacle with the newest episode.
Spoiler:

stealking dragonomega's thing ftw

Gurllll. >:C

But yeah this is interesting. I wonder if the new 'group' is by any chance Sheila and Sugar? :o

Also, there's a little rumor floating around that ND will sing "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. It will be an appeal to try and stop glee clubs from getting cancelled. C:

EDIT: Cheryl will be on glee, appearing as herself. <: Sugar will be a character who was born with a Silver Spoon and a Tin Ear. I.e, Rich parents and tone deaf. She'll still audition for ND. She'll be played by Vanessa Lengies.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Was never dragonmega's thing to start, blame tumblr

Look what I found when I was on the Glee season 3 page of wikipedia
149c9af.png

The Fandom guys.... I just can't....

People like that give Kurt/Blaine fans a bad name. \; Like those people who post in glee wikia "NO BLAINE NO INTEREST"

Also; Quinn's gonna sing If you want blood (You've got it) by AC/DC.

I'm kinda pissed at that. \; Her voice is far too soft for a rock song.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
When I first saw that, I thought of Metallica and thinnking that they'd do Nothing Else Matters on there, which to be honest could work. I could see Finn or Puck rocking out to that, since it's softer than the rest of their songs. I think it could work if it were implemented into it, which right now I'm hoping does happen. :D It's be a different genre than what we usually see, and it could be amazing if they can pull it off right.

Also I'm hoping for more Fondue for Two. that's some hot dish

Back