• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pregnancy Pact

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
As you all know I recently came out to you guys as a girl. And you all were so kind and wonderful about me pretending to be someone I'm not. And I really appreciate it. So I got this plan for us all to bond with me revealing I'm actually Rosa, not Luke.

A pregnancy pact.

It'll be simple. We'll plan a meetup between the males and females of staff. We'll go to a fertility treatment and set up an appointment. That way it'll be clean and safe.

This way we can inbreed the perfect future staff members and carry on our legacies.

Now basically what we need is to figure out who is interested and who will be the perfect match. But if we can't decide on who to pair with, we'll draw names out of a hat to determine the father! Anyone interested?

I heard Sammi was already pregnant though so she can't participate (it would explain her recent attitude issues).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I for one think this is a wonderful idea, because carrying on the name for future generations of staff would probably be a good thing. Plus bringing everyone closer together, yay!! I have reasons so I can't participate, but to help out I'm going to volunteer Erica for you guys since she said she would be fine w/ being pregnant in another thread. :)

Good luck Rosa!!!

Years
I heard Sammi was already pregnant though so she can't participate (it would explain her recent attitude issues).

;______; Y U TELL EVERYONE MY DEEP DARK SECRET??

I haven't even told the father yet. </3

You all need to get in on this pregnancy pact! It will be glorious. We can meet up and have a huge baby party! Mine will hopefully be the most adorable of all. <3<3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't think the guys on staff could handle me tbh.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You men don't have a choice. You are conscripted into the program. If you try to evade us, there will be consequences.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
If we, the PC Borg, decide that Klippy will be pregnant, it's going to happen. I don't think you people realize you don't have much of a choice in the matter.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If we, the PC Borg, decide that Klippy will be pregnant, it's going to happen. I don't think you people realize you don't have much of a choice in the matter.

No I am not impregnating him. He's getting me. I WANT HIS BABIES.

Last edited:

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I know I wasn't around to see the original confession, but I'm.. I'm.. not too surprised, Lu-- I mean, Rosa. That'll take some getting used to. xD;

Also the rest of this thread, what the heck.

i-i don't want to get pregnant? ;____;

/wanders off to hide

Back